Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2015, 05:27 PM

137 posts, read 256,486 times

Advertisements

For what it's worth, which isn't much, I grew up one or two suburbs down and one day I had forgot to pay an expired registration ticket for my car so I got a bench warrant I think it was called. I was driving a nice car in a nice neighborhood and the police pulled me over and once they ran my license and found that outstanding ticket they pulled me out of the car, hadme stand with my hands on my head and my legs spread while two more cars came for backup and one cop drew his gun and pointed it at me, standing about two feet away while they frisked me.

They're just paranoid up there, north of Dallas.

Old 06-09-2015, 05:28 PM

51,175 posts, read 36,860,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Reportedly, this one cop was the first on the scene and had been at it for 45 minutes before the bikini girl incident.

It's obvious, he lost control over his emotions.
Yes, those two cops sprinted over to grab him so fast when he pulled that gun, you can see even they were concerned with how he was handling it and that he was going to do something stupid.

For people who keep saying the girl wouldn't shut up, etc...people who work in minimum wage jobs somehow manage to have obnoxious people who won't listen to them in their faces all day, and are somehow able to restrain themselves from throwing them to the ground. I would hope if the returns department clerk at Target can do it, a trained LEO would be able to control himself at least as well. Sometimes dealing with obnoxious people is part of a job, ask any nurse. Some cops do think they are above the law (I see many speeding on a regular basis). I think to a certain extent, some do things simply because they think they can. IMO, this cop is one of them. Not all cops, the others on scene handled things fine, but this one IMO is a poor example of a policeman.

Old 06-09-2015, 05:29 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,358,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlbenator View Post
I quoted and responded to a post in this thread, just like you quoted and responded to mine. This TOPIC is about young black behaviour. OR you might think it's about white cop berhaviour, but it's all on topic, so try distracting another poster.
Nope, race is irrelevant just like your previous post. This is about a brute cop going bonkers, stop with your race baiting.

Old 06-09-2015, 05:34 PM

40,994 posts, read 49,371,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northoceanbeach View Post
For what it's worth, which isn't much, I grew up one or two suburbs down and one day I had forgot to pay an expired registration ticket for my car so I got a bench warrant I think it was called. I was driving a nice car in a nice neighborhood and the police pulled me over and once they ran my license and found that outstanding ticket they pulled me out of the car, hadme stand with my hands on my head and my legs spread while two more cars came for backup and one cop drew his gun and pointed it at me, standing about two feet away while they frisked me.

They're just paranoid up there, north of Dallas.
That's quite a story, Sorry I don't buy it.

Old 06-09-2015, 05:39 PM

9,467 posts, read 9,402,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpme View Post
2 things people of all races need to learn #1 when the police show up, shut up until you are spoken to. #2 when the police tell you to sit down, do it, and keep your mouth shut (see rule #1).
yesssss!!!!!

Old 06-09-2015, 05:44 PM

28,711 posts, read 18,909,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
And what does this have to do with the topic at hand? lol.
Because the ones who have made it are living in Craig Ranch, so this is all about them.

Old 06-09-2015, 05:49 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,747,311 times
Homes Vandalized and Residents Threatened in McKinney, Texas Over #BlackLivesMatter

Old 06-09-2015, 05:59 PM

2,440 posts, read 3,439,476 times
Everyone has a responsibility to respect everyone. And no matter who you are, badge, gun or not, you should be punished certainly, according to the severity of your breach of another's human/civil rights. Police are not inherently bad people. But too many are setting horrible civic examples due to lacking or poor training. And they do not need prejudiced people co-signing when they behave like the "thugs" they are sworn to defend the public from. If they are not encouraged to display positive conduct as they interact with the community, how could they ever expect it back from the public, when they too have been known to misbehave. Remember?

Old 06-09-2015, 05:59 PM

3,620 posts, read 3,847,884 times
the white cop is done, thank god he won't kill anyone.

his chief even admitted the cop was an idiot.

but white conservative males will still defend him molesting a 14 year old.

Old 06-09-2015, 06:01 PM

233 posts, read 191,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post

but white conservative males will still defend him molesting a 14 year old.
Exactly. What a disgusting perverted sack of you know what.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events