Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2015, 08:18 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,100,357 times

Advertisements

And now the officer has resigned
Is the blood lust satiated.... nope...

Old 06-09-2015, 08:21 PM

2,643 posts, read 2,633,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Is the blood lust satiated.... nope...
He's not cut out for this job so I'm glad he's gone. McKinney did the right thing by not tolerating erratic behavior by a man who carries a gun and has power to arrest someone.

Old 06-09-2015, 08:24 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,918,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
I think you make an excellent point. Amazing how those types are so quick criticize the actions of civilians, while failing to hold police officers involved to that same standard and always giving them the benefit of the doubt. They expect upstanding behavior from citizens, not so much from cops. It's always, 'well, he shouldn't have ran", or "she shouldn't have talked back". Sure, guess that justifies half a clip in your back or a body slam on the pavement.

It's hilariously pathetic how easy of some you come down on an unarmed teenager, as if you were perfect, law-abiding, innocent angels as a teenager, yet make excuses and justify the actions of "
some of these "trained" adult police officers. No consistency, whatsoever.

At the end of the day, we know what it usually boils down to
, so yeah.
"WE"? What does it boil down to?

Old 06-09-2015, 08:24 PM

1,776 posts, read 1,879,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Its true. Once you go black you don't go back!

Old 06-09-2015, 08:26 PM

14,002 posts, read 8,162,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMSS View Post
He's not cut out for this job so I'm glad he's gone. McKinney did the right thing by not tolerating erratic behavior by a man who carries a gun and has power to arrest someone.
Good. Now the apartment complex needs to toss out the woman whose daughter started this mess.

What the daughter who is an adult did was completely against the rules

Old 06-09-2015, 08:29 PM

2,643 posts, read 2,633,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
Good. Now the apartment complex needs to toss out the woman whose daughter started this mess.

What the daughter who is an adult did was completely against the rules
Grow up. A kid had a party that got out of hand...I'm sure that never happened in your world. Since we're going to play silly "but she did this" games, how about the jerk that told the kids (including ones who lived there) to go back to Section 8 housing.

Old 06-09-2015, 08:30 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,918,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
I hope they did a drug test on him, he seemed like he was on meth or something. It's fairly common among cops who have been working long hours, and many of them do like that overtime pay.

Meth?

I seriously doubt it.

Old 06-09-2015, 08:34 PM

297 posts, read 295,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITguy1981 View Post
so we have evolved into a society where you can slam a teenage girl into the ground and put a knee to her back for being mouthy?

Keep in mind if her parent did that, CPS would be called.. If that was an animal, Animal control would be called, the police would be called and the aggressor would be under arrest..

How can you honestly think it is right for someone to be slammed on the ground for being mouthy?
Race plays a major role and I'm surprised that very few people have mentioned this. Black women are routinely treated like animals in the U.S. (and much of the world). Truth be told, society accepts and relishes in this degradation, therefore, each and every black woman or girl is a sitting duck for the worst type of abuse.

The officer saw the teen girl as a sitting duck. He knew that he would be able to abuse her, due to her dark skin. He didn't see a young innocent girl who felt threatened by his demeanor and presence. There was absolutely no emotion on his part -only pure hatred. My heart sank as I watched the two black teen boys attempt to intervene. They did what any compassionate human being would have done, given the circumstances. They attempted to stop her from being beaten and abused by a crazy, unhinged brute. I seriously feel bad for the teen girl because she will be traumatized for life. She was treated worse than a dog.

I hate it when people say that everyone should just blindly obey any orders, simply because someone has a badge and a gun. They really need to take a step back and think about what they are advocating. If the person with the badge is not behaving in a lawful fashion, a citizen of the state should not be obliged to comply. If anything, they should be allowed to arrest the officer for his unlawful actions.

The irony is, the very same way that this nation was born, is probably going to be the same way that it dies. I am trying my best to get out of this place, before that day arrives. Because it's not a matter of whether it will occur, it's a matter of when.

Last edited by LovelyDay2016; 06-09-2015 at 08:46 PM..

Old 06-09-2015, 08:36 PM

14,002 posts, read 8,162,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMSS View Post
Grow up. A kid had a party that got out of hand...I'm sure that never happened in your world. Since we're going to play silly "but she did this" games, how about the jerk that told the kids (including ones who lived there) to go back to Section 8 housing.
Oh, stop it. The daughter who is an adult was the one who set up party. She had no business doing so. It was clearly against the rules

Old 06-09-2015, 08:36 PM

297 posts, read 295,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
I've come to believe these "Cops" of today are far more prepared to deal with REAL theats..Like GANG with Guns's ( Texas latest case with Biker's) who no Cop ended up shooting any of them..Then there's the guy who shot and killed Police officer's track and eventually find the Cop Killer ( PA) and actually capture him ALIVE..

.BUT Cops of today somehow have no skills or emotional ability to deal with masses or large group of peaceful folks who use only their mouths to complain or run away or avoid interactions and YES don't comply with directions....What's the difference??/ I think it's OBVIOUS!!
Well, the majority of the bikers were white. If it was a black biker gang, things would have been handled very differently.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events