Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2015, 01:15 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,176,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
What's interesting is that nearly all of the violence perpetrated is done by men of all races, but only a manhater would judge your "subgroup" on that. Thugs, terrorists, rapists, murderers, serial killers, rogue gunmen, child molesters, power-abusing cops... There's no biological basis for race, but Y chromosomes are a fact. Violence mainly comes from men, but that doesn't mean most of you are violent.
That's an excellent point to keep in mind!

(though there is indeed a biological basis for race to some extent)

Old 08-02-2015, 02:11 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,718,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
If the people of Baltimore don't care about their city I don't know why the rest of us should either.

I'm glad I don't live up there anymore.
What people, exactly? Baltimore has wealthy areas like Federal Hill, artistic areas like Station North, world class universities like Johns Hopkins and MICA, major tourism draws, corporate headquarters...

Why do you believe a large city is made up of nothing but gangs who hold hostage the good residents in their communities?

I'm so fascinated why so many white people are so angry about black people upset by police violence, and why they hide behind street crime to avoid having to deal with it.

You all have an ulterior motive in obsessing over crime in neighborhoods where you don't live.

Old 08-02-2015, 02:13 PM

5,222 posts, read 3,025,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
What people, exactly? Baltimore has wealthy areas like Federal Hill, artistic areas like Station North, world class universities like Johns Hopkins and MICA, major tourism draws, corporate headquarters...

Why do you believe a large city is made up of nothing but gangs who hold hostage the good residents in their communities?

I'm so fascinated why so many white people are so angry about black people upset by police violence, and why they hide behind street crime to avoid having to deal with it.

You all have an ulterior motive and it's disgusting.
It is also fascinating how people feel that they are justified in destroying other peoples property because they are upset about police violence.

Old 08-02-2015, 02:18 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,748,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
If the people of Baltimore don't care about their city I don't know why the rest of us should either.

I'm glad I don't live up there anymore.
Those are the "real innocent victims" in this stories: The homeowners and business owners who invested their life's work and hard-earned money into homes and work.

Have you taken a look at real estate prices in places like Ferguson and western Baltimore? They're slip-sliding down hill quite expeditiously.

Those are the people who *I* feel sorry for. They did nothing wrong and probably did a lot of things right, but they're now paying dearly - literally.

Old 08-02-2015, 02:29 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,688,370 times
Quote:

You all have an ulterior motive in obsessing over crime in neighborhoods where you don't live.

I don't know a single White person who cares what Blacks think of the police let alone be "angry" about it. But since you seem to keep obsessing over what White people think to the point of making pronouncements about them, then what they will tell you that if you don't make choices where you engage the police in the first place, then you won't have problems.

In regards of obsessing over crime in neighborhoods where you don't live, how many of the rioters in Baltimore, Ferguson, etc etc, were from the outside? How many of the national race hucksters lived in any of these places? How about Obama? He doesn't live there, yet he's made statements as well. If this bothers you then you direct your criticism at the wrong group. But then again, I'm sure you won't go there.

Old 08-02-2015, 02:35 PM

30,487 posts, read 19,246,478 times
Quote:

I don't think it's just white people that are upset at the displays of violence and property destruction to random people and property because some cops neglected to buckle up a drug addict they arrested. The police involved will pay for their mistake. What more do you want?

Old 08-02-2015, 02:36 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,764,825 times
I posted a thread about a black on black mass shooting in NYC, 13 shot, and it got 3 replies in 5 hours.

Old 08-02-2015, 02:41 PM

30,487 posts, read 19,246,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
I posted a thread about a black on black mass shooting in NYC, 13 shot, and it got 3 replies in 5 hours.
One cop or white guy with a Confederate Flag shooting one black would've have been much worse than blacks shooting 13 other blacks...everybody knows that.

Old 08-02-2015, 02:43 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,764,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
One cop or white guy with a Confederate Flag shooting one black would've have been much worse than blacks shooting 13 other blacks...everybody knows that.
I dont see why this not understood by the blacklivesmatter crew.

Old 08-02-2015, 02:58 PM

32,033 posts, read 36,837,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Great job Baltimore. Black lives matter? What a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!
In all fairness you don't see a lot of white folks protesting white-on-white violence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events