Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2015, 08:18 PM

2,565 posts, read 1,640,837 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC84 View Post
As someone who has worked for an airline for 10 years now, I can tell you stories like these are pretty common; only a handful make the news though. One of my favorite stories was a passenger who pre boarded, took down her tray table, did a few lines of coke, and when caught by a flight attendant, ran to the lav and flushed the drugs. Yeah, needless to day that flight took a significant delay as the police got involved.

Or the time a passenger stripped down butt naked in the gate area, wearing only a Native American headdress, and ran down the jetway before popping a squat and refusing to move.

People complain about the attitudes of customer service employees but don't realize the amount of self-entitled a**holes we have to deal with constantly. Constantly. Like this lady. Substitute her dog for luggage or a ticket exchange or a weather delayed flight and that's our whole day sometimes.
I am sure airline passengers can be a major PITA, but we flew on AA last year and the female flight attendants were downright rude, due to no misconduct on our part. No friendliness, no smiles, just attitude. The male flight attendants were super nice though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2015, 08:46 PM

32,924 posts, read 36,329,197 times
The guy sitting next to her got room to spread out.

Old 08-18-2015, 09:09 PM

35,016 posts, read 16,972,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
Somebody needs to tell this lady her dog is not a person. It belongs in a dog carrier.

Irate woman is kicked off plane for refusing to put her dog in pet carrier | Fox News
Sounds like she's a might bit irrational.

Old 08-18-2015, 09:16 PM

1,623 posts, read 1,723,699 times
That lady is way nutty! I love my dog, but if I fly with her she will remain in her carrier.

Old 08-18-2015, 09:35 PM

3,515 posts, read 3,685,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Actually this lady was Nuts before she became a dog lover.

This. The common denominator is that this woman is just CRAZY. She'd still be nuts even without the dog.

Old 08-18-2015, 09:38 PM

3,515 posts, read 3,685,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerania View Post
The guy sitting next to her got room to spread out.

You mean her husband, you didn't notice him ashamedly scurrying off the plane after she had been led out.

Old 08-18-2015, 09:52 PM

828 posts, read 907,601 times
I don't usually like to click on posted videos as it disturbs me to see people arguing, screaming, humiliated or upset. I think the lady was visibly scared of the cop, and I think he could've given her a minute to get up. I think she was scared when he put his hands on her, and it was unnecessary of him to touch her. It's not like anyone's life was in danger. She was not cooperating, but it wasn't a case of national security.

Also, I think it's a cruddy thing to do to try to catch people like the camera guy was doing. The woman probably regrets it, and it was catty of him to capture it. I'm probably in the minority in these views, but I don't care.

On another note, every time I see the title of this thread, I laugh out loud. And some of the comments had me rolling, unexpectedly. Don't know why.

Old 08-18-2015, 10:09 PM

4,901 posts, read 8,749,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwall View Post
Also, I think it's a cruddy thing to do to try to catch people like the camera guy was doing. The woman probably regrets it, and it was catty of him to capture it. I'm probably in the minority in these views, but I don't care.
If the Titanic went down today:

Old 08-18-2015, 10:12 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,112,566 times
How did I know even before I watched the video?

Mick

Old 08-18-2015, 10:13 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,112,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juram View Post
This. The common denominator is that this woman is just CRAZY. She'd still be nuts even without the dog.
Senator McCain apparently knows who this lady supports in 2016.

Mick
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events