Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2015, 08:13 PM

2,089 posts, read 1,418,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
Boys and girls can we refrain from the ad hominem attacks on Ms. Davis, there are more than enough issues that have arisen from this case to ridicule.
Probably won't happen. It's too much to expect such maturity from the Christian haters on CD.

Old 09-08-2015, 08:18 PM

2,903 posts, read 3,458,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadgates View Post
Education is key.

She did all of those things BEFORE she became a Christian. I know it is really hard not to try and throw stones at a Christian as often as possible, but she did NONE of those things while she held any Christian beliefs.

The state of Kentucky did not allow SSM when she won the election.
Yeah, the good ole "get out of jail free card." Sickening. These reprobational freaks of nature get away with all manner of hideous crimes and transgressions and wipe out their past by saying "Jeezus Saved Me," Sickening, and cowardly. They simply will NOT accept accountability for their actions, instead using Jesus as a cover for their inherently terrible character.

I'm glad she's free. Can you imagine the hit the local economy took? I mean, Taco Bell and Chick Fil A must have been hurting something awful with her out of circulation.

Old 09-08-2015, 08:22 PM

456 posts, read 587,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneCounty View Post
Gay people can't choose how they are. Let them marry and stop butting your damn religion into everything. Wake up!!
Didn't the LGBT community put on a billion commercials during the Olympics in Russia a few years ago. It seemed like every opportunity they got...they shoved it down our throats.

I personally see no reason for the Christian community to sit back and be cool with everything. Christian lives matter as much as gay lives. Christians may actually be descriminated more now than SS couples.

Old 09-08-2015, 08:26 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,214,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by titanspreds_04 View Post
Didn't the LGBT community put on a billion commercials during the Olympics in Russia a few years ago. It seemed like every opportunity they got...they shoved it down our throats.

I personally see no reason for the Christian community to sit back and be cool with everything. Christian lives matter as much as gay lives. Christians may actually be descriminated more now than SS couples.
Christians could have purchased commercial time if they so desired.

Please show that Christians are being discriminated against. Religion is covered under employment, public accommodation, and housing discrimination laws in every state and federally, gays aren't.

Old 09-08-2015, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post

Please show that Christians are being discriminated against.
Do you know what ISIS is? I'm pretty sure Christians are being killed.

Last edited by Oldhag1; 09-09-2015 at 04:39 AM.. Reason: Fixed formatting

Old 09-08-2015, 08:32 PM

Quote:

Please show that Christians are being discriminated against. Religion is covered under employment, public accommodation, and housing discrimination laws in every state and federally, gays aren't.
Do polygamists need protection too? How about a priest attracted to little boys? You can't protect sexual preference.

Old 09-08-2015, 08:33 PM

464 posts, read 451,922 times
Quote:

I don't think we were ever banned from marrying women???? Protesting for human rights isn't shoving an agenda down Christian throats. True Christian with good morals and values care about and accept gay people.

Old 09-08-2015, 08:35 PM

Quote:

Do you know what ISIS is? I'm pretty sure Christians are being killed.
And that has what to do with discrimination in this country?

Oh yeah, they throw gays off of roofs, and behead them too.

Old 09-08-2015, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Do polygamists need protection too? How about a priest attracted to little boys? You can't protect sexual preference.
Then they can fight for their right and see how it goes. I don't think pedophiles would stand much of a chance though, age of consent and all.

Old 09-08-2015, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Then they can fight for their right and see how it goes. I don't think pedophiles would stand much of a chance though, age of consent and all.
Your last sentence is similar to what they said 20 years ago about gay marriage. Anything is possible now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events