Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2015, 07:41 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,641,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keep It Simple View Post
He can't have an opinion that he wants more signs? Are the signs all over the county or is it just one sign....you seem to add irrelevant tidbits....Focus now....1 sign, in one spot....talking about wholesome American values....if that offends you....LEAVE

those are the facts, stay on topic sugar
Can't answer my question, can you? haha

I win!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2015, 07:43 PM

1,069 posts, read 711,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Can't answer my question, can you? haha

I win!
Asked and answered....back to the kitchen with you

Old 11-29-2015, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Asked and answered....back to the kitchen with you
Quote:
Jolley says he plans to post more signs around the county. He says he’s been approached by several property owners who would like to post one in their yards.
Hence my post about Obama posting signs around the country. Try to keep up!

You did not answer my question. You can't. I win!

Old 11-29-2015, 07:51 PM

1,069 posts, read 711,534 times
Quote:
Hence my post about Obama posting signs around the country. Try to keep up!

You did not answer my question. You can't. I win!
How many signs currently are up....1

Old 11-29-2015, 08:04 PM

Quote:
How many signs currently are up....1
Sigh...still can't answer the question!

Old 11-29-2015, 08:29 PM

50,765 posts, read 24,261,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
You mean the sort of crybaby idiots who get offended over the design of a coffee cup? The sort of crybaby idiots who lose their minds every winter over some fictitious "war on Christmas" that exists only in the heads of hateful idiots who have to make up things to be mad about? Whiny, petulant crybabies like this sheriff?
Ain't it the truth!

Old 11-29-2015, 08:52 PM

1,973 posts, read 2,271,528 times
Where is the FREEDOM in that sign? What if the sign said. We Don't Talk Like Trailer Trash Hillbillies Here in this town. If You Do? Leave!
Quote:
The sign is meant for people to act a certain way. If you don't like it, GET OUT....simple and to the point, well done

Old 11-29-2015, 08:57 PM

1,973 posts, read 2,271,528 times
Public Property and against the law .. I agree with the premise BUT ITS Against Everything America is about .. FREEDOM.. Freedom with you also taking responsibility not to reduce anyone else's Freedom..

Quote:
He can't have an opinion that he wants more signs? Are the signs all over the county or is it just one sign....you seem to add irrelevant tidbits....Focus now....1 sign, in one spot....talking about wholesome American values....if that offends you....LEAVE

those are the facts, stay on topic sugar

Old 11-29-2015, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Quiet, clean air, law abiding, hard working people....but hey, you are from the inner city right? So I guess you look down on any place that doesn't have police sirens wailing at all hours of the day, used drug vials littering the streets and a drop out rate of under 40%
No, I'm not from the inner city. I'm from a small town in western New York State where the population has mushroomed from about 3,000 when I was growing up to a metropolis today of about 7,500...and it only took 60 years to grow that much. I've never lived in an inner city. Pretty much suburban here, and sometimes the far out suburbs. Assume much?

Old 11-29-2015, 09:04 PM

Quote:
He's from Colorado Springs, so he gets angry white men shooting people. Maybe people like that should be shipped to Deputy Dawg's town, you know, so they can feel 'safe'. haha Let them eat apple pie!
No, I'm not from Colorado Springs. I'm currently living in Colorado Springs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events