Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2016, 02:47 PM

15,218 posts, read 10,308,852 times

Advertisements

There are some very mentally ill people in this world. Does this idiot realize that it's hard to be a parent when you are dead from heart disease, stroke or diabetes? She needs to be committed.

Old 09-09-2016, 04:37 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
What happened to "my body, my choice"?

Look, High Flying Bird is correct, this lady is obviously mentally ill, and it's pretty sickening to watch people mock a mentally ill person.

Old 09-09-2016, 04:45 PM

2,130 posts, read 1,457,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
Reminiscent of Jabba the Hut.
HAHA! Jabba the Hut. I had a 'friend' in high school who thought it was funny to make comments about my dad's big nose until the day I turned to him and said his fat mom who liked to sit looks like Jabba the Hut ... The other kids got a big kick out of it. No more big nose jokes agter that.

Old 09-09-2016, 05:02 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,822,859 times
Then she can collect disability because she can't move, and the boyfriend can get a check, too, as caregiver for someone who's disabled.

Oh goodie.

Old 09-09-2016, 06:22 PM

17,301 posts, read 22,030,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post

I wonder how sexy she'll feel covered in bedsores and excrement after she's so big she can't move to take care of basic needs. Gross.
Bed sores, septic shock, boils......yep all good times!

Old 09-09-2016, 06:40 PM

10,350 posts, read 13,936,640 times
So she WANTS to eat, sleep, and poop in the same place? Nice.

Old 09-09-2016, 07:58 PM

4,901 posts, read 8,752,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
I won't click on the video either, these people have severe mental illness.

She said: ‘We do plan to have children – there’s nothing to stop me raising a child from my bedroom.

That's what you think. You think you can chase a two year old from your bedroom? You think you can meet with your child's teacher from your bedroom? You will be a great role model for your poor child.
She should by no means be allowed to have children. She needs to be committed. So does her husband.

Old 09-09-2016, 08:45 PM

1,458 posts, read 1,169,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
You are thinking of Whitney Way Thore. Her obesity is more involuntary since she has a condition. The OPs situation is fully voluntary.
Wrong! I have close relative with polycystic ovary disease. She is 5'8" tall and about 110 lbs. However, she does exercise, she walks, and she exercises her arms by pushing away from the table. Whitney uses that condition as an excuse. One way to get rid of that condition? LOSE WEIGHT!

Old 09-10-2016, 04:58 AM

1,110 posts, read 896,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sutton08865 View Post
I don't know how to explain what I want to say correctly. When I am on some different websites on the right side there are ads. one of the ads say HUSBAND IS SHOCKED AFTER COMING BACK FROM THE ARMY OR ANOTHER DEPLOYMENT. and the girl is always her. I have seen her ads showing different men kneeling down next to her facing the camera. I never click to see the new and improved but did start to notice its the same girl in each ad.

I have watch my 600lbs life and me being 205lbs I'm 5'2. I am on weight watcher now but at my heavest 215lbs I know for a fact that its not easy to move. to get out of bed, my stomach looked like hers just a smaller version and to keep odor away under the folds of fat you have to wash and dry the area . It is a hot moist area as is the breast. under the breast. It has to be keep clean and there is medicine prescription strength powder that will dry up the rash but if left unattended it smells bad and as I have learned just getting to 215lbs again I am only 5'2

I find that climbing stairs I am winded. on a good note I quit smoking when my husband got throat cancer so we both stopped smoking. My husband has been big all his life he is 6'2 285lbs that was until he started chemo and radiation he dropped 90 lbs now his is at his goal weight he should have been. went from a size 3x to xtra large. pants 48 to 38 and still losing he is on a feeding tube. once he got skinny all of a suddon my weight was a problem for him. so as any good wife would do got and try and lose it.

I also have diabeties now just found out 3 wks ago and of course he is not diabetic any more since the significate weight loss. So back to the topic. she is not comfortable and the amount of food she takes in uggg with that funnel yuck.
I was 5'10" and 225 lbs at my heaviest, and bursting out of a size 22. I am now at 175, wear a size 14 , and feel much, much better. I did not think that I could ever lose weight. The biggest help to me was portion control. I take my meals in a small bowl. I "splurge" with a Mickey D's meal of a small cheeseburger plain, small fries, and a small shake once in a great while. It helped also that hubby and I moved to a big house with lots of yard work to do. Oh, and I retired, which took me away from unhealthy food at work.

Try to exercise more, and change your environment. Go to the library, volunteer, take walks (a dog helps with that), and otherwise lose your focus on food. If you fall off the wagon, climb back on. The wagon is waiting for you, remember this. Picture a patient driver with an old straw hat, sitting on an old fashioned wagon with a horse....

If you drink lots of water, you will also feel full. It also helps that your husband is losing weight, however the method, because he is not an enabler of your weight status.

When you start to lose weight, your diabetes will also be helped.

Look for changes to your routine - these changes are most important factor in your weight loss.

I sincerely wish you luck in trying to lose weight; you can do this!

Old 09-10-2016, 06:25 AM

3,440 posts, read 2,526,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Answers View Post
Wrong! I have close relative with polycystic ovary disease. She is 5'8" tall and about 110 lbs. However, she does exercise, she walks, and she exercises her arms by pushing away from the table. Whitney uses that condition as an excuse. One way to get rid of that condition? LOSE WEIGHT!
I was thinking the same thing, but this is what freak media has produced. Even in Whitney's case, her story wouldn't be nearly as compelling if she was normal weight. Both of these women are capitalizing on being unusual and finding an outlet that will pay for their celebrity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events