Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2016, 06:31 AM

3,440 posts, read 2,526,401 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriver View Post
I don't think its a sexual perversion at all. I think its solely about having the fame. Her goal is to be the fattest person ever so she can set a record. I think its a perversion to be famous.
You could be right, but either way, she understands nutrition well enough to know calorie dense foods. Vegetables may offer nutritious vitamins and minerals, but not enough calories for the effort to eat them. No matter what her obsession is, sad to witness someone sacrificing their life for a useless pleasure or fame.

Old 09-11-2016, 11:30 AM

3,925 posts, read 4,129,053 times
If they were standing on a roof top getting ready to jump, people would try to stop them. Why does no one want to stop this woman from killing herself? This is simply slow suicide.

Old 09-11-2016, 01:36 PM

3,125 posts, read 3,022,236 times
What a horrible situation. I feel for her because this is not indicative of someone with a healthy, sound mind. She's sick.

Old 09-11-2016, 02:30 PM

11,936 posts, read 13,103,006 times
Gross.

Old 09-11-2016, 05:45 PM

1,110 posts, read 896,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
I fell off 4 days ago & your visual is helping me. THANK YOU.

When I fell off I started thinking "You stupid fat a**; why even bother."
This wagon driver is a very, very patient man.....he has stopped and started for us time and time again,...so climb aboard! Some of us will be there to welcome you!

Old 09-11-2016, 08:05 PM

10,196 posts, read 9,882,691 times
Quote:
I don't think its a sexual perversion at all. I think its solely about having the fame. Her goal is to be the fattest person ever so she can set a record. I think its a perversion to be famous.
Well you are wrong. Its clearly a feeder situation. Fame aside...

Old 09-11-2016, 09:02 PM

1,995 posts, read 2,076,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFlyingBird View Post
How on earth is this a "current event"? Its a story about a couple with a fetish. So? Its sad she is self destructing this way, and sadder she found someone to help and encourage her. But...it isn't even close to an event and the topic isn't close to current.

Its an excuse to make ugly jokes...

SMH
Quote:
Thanks!

There are people who injure limbs to get them removed, or go to other countries to have the healthy limb removed. As a fetish.

There are people who are enslaved, starved and beaten, as a fetish.

There are people who wear a diaper, act like a baby and mom, as a fetish.

So? It weird to us. It feels wrong and abnormal. It likely is. Its likely these people have mental health problems. But if it isn't you sister...butt out.

Posting this particular story is just looking for some fat-shaming fun. I hope it gets deleted.

Another point is that people who engage in body destroying fetishes are mentally ill. So we sit here and gag, scoff, put down, etc mentally ill people? Nice.
Quote:
Thanks for this thread. It helps keep me informed on how many terrible people there are in this world...and I am not talking about the subject of the article.
So why do you keep posting in it??

Quote:
How is it fat-shaming, when this is her GOAL. She has no shame about it. She is trying to be the fattest woman alive. She wants to be 1000 lbs.
Still waiting for you to answer this for the third time..

but instead, you respond with this..

Quote:
Well you are wrong. Its clearly a feeder situation. Fame aside...
Did you bother reading the article?
Quote:
wants to become the world’s fattest woman .
Feel free to stop trying to troll me at any time. You wont respond when I quote you multiple times, but instead you pout like a little child. Is there a reason you seem to not have a valid argument, and keep posting, that nobody should be posting?? Is there a reason you keep taking this so personal you can't just discuss it?

Old 09-11-2016, 09:37 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,494,612 times
Quote:
I think it's a combination. The "Feeder" thing is a fetish, as odd as that sounds to most of us. I think she and boyfriend are into that as well as the possible fame, which is also a perversion.

Old 09-11-2016, 09:41 PM

1,995 posts, read 2,076,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
I think it's a combination. The "Feeder" thing is a fetish, as odd as that sounds to most of us. I think she and boyfriend are into that as well as the possible fame, which is also a perversion.
She said that to them its a sexual fetish too. Before she gets half as big as she wants to get, they won't be able to have sex. There will either be too much of her body in the way that she can't move it, or it will be too heavy for him too.

Old 09-17-2016, 09:32 AM

1,863 posts, read 1,652,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfox2 View Post
If they were standing on a roof top getting ready to jump, people would try to stop them. Why does no one want to stop this woman from killing herself? This is simply slow suicide.
Because many people tend towards "fat", they can strangely identify with her. It's why there is so much more of an angry backlash against "anorexics" (even if a person is slightly thinner than ideal), or that it is child-abuse to under-feed a child, but not to over-feed him. People don't want to vilify even a fun-house-mirror reflection of themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events