Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2019, 05:53 PM

12,722 posts, read 7,568,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
I don't think it requires much "guessing."

As to the relevance of her ethnicity... What is it? Do Arab women slap more young men than others?
She's not Arabic.

Hilariously (or maybe sadly) additional footage emerged of her chasing hotel staff in Bali with a broom, including a bell hop defending himself with a chair. Clearly this woman is deranged.

Here she is struggling with and kicking court staff.

Got into a conflict at a mall as well.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2019, 06:52 PM

15,250 posts, read 12,949,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
I don't think it requires much "guessing."

As to the relevance of her ethnicity... What is it? Do Arab women slap more young men than others?
Her family emigrated to the United Kingdom from Pakistan about 30 years ago.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hamed-her.html

Old 02-09-2019, 03:19 AM

27,146 posts, read 13,434,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
I guess you didn't actually read the article, and all the trouble they caused while in New Zealand. The parking ticket and attempted theft at the BP was what happened on the way back from the airport. The dad bleached his hair, supposedly so he wouldn't be recognized after all the attention his family had been receiving in the press.
LOL - They left rubbish on a beach as well, and had an argument with the locals.

Some media reports claim they are Irish Gypsies, others that they are from Liverpool.

So who knows - NZ has deported them which is fair enough imo.

Irish 'gypsies' slammed for refusing to pick up their rubbish at a beach - MSM News

Old 02-09-2019, 04:48 AM

2,587 posts, read 1,593,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
LOL - They left rubbish on a beach as well, and had an argument with the locals.

Some media reports claim they are Irish Gypsies, others that they are from Liverpool.

So who knows - NZ has deported them which is fair enough imo.

Irish 'gypsies' slammed for refusing to pick up their rubbish at a beach - MSM News

That’s what I mean, they’re ethnically Irish, that’s why regular Brits get ticked to see them described as Brits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffythewondercat View Post
Her family emigrated to the United Kingdom from Pakistan about 30 years ago.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hamed-her.html
Possibly true, but I don’t open Daily Mail links, I wouldn’t believe the date in that rag, let alone their stories.

Old 02-09-2019, 05:11 AM

http://www.city-data.com/forum/attac...1&d=1549713911

The lower image is pretty much the British, as seen by too many other British, on Friday and Saturday nights in towns and cities across our green and pleasant land.

Old 02-09-2019, 05:15 AM

27,146 posts, read 13,434,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean-Francois View Post
That’s what I mean, they’re ethnically Irish, that’s why regular Brits get ticked to see them described as Brits.

I think Gypsys tend to relate to being gypsy rather than any nationality, they are a strange lot.

I don't know where these people were from and don't care, I just know they acted terrible and I can only apology to New Zealanders, and hope the vast majority of British and Irish tourists are decent people and nothing like these idiots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean-Francois
Possibly true, but I don’t open Daily Mail links, I wouldn’t believe the date in that rag, let alone their stories.

LOL - Totally agree.

Old 02-09-2019, 05:26 AM

13,395 posts, read 13,500,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean-Francois View Post
Northern Ireland is classified as British. Her passport (I'm assuming) is from the UK. That makes her British.

Last time I checked, Great Britain was composed of a variety of different ethnicities and they all are British people.

Old 02-09-2019, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlygal View Post
Northern Ireland is classified as British. Her passport (I'm assuming) is from the UK. That makes her British.

Last time I checked, Great Britain was composed of a variety of different ethnicities and they all are British people.

That very true charlygal, and I’m not disputing that fact.
I’ve no idea of which part of the U.K. the woman who slapped the immigration official in Bali is from, England, Scotland, Wales, or Northern Ireland.
I was talking about the bunch of ethnic Irish tinker/travellers who disgraced themselves in New Zealand.
These guys ethnic roots are in the south, Ireland, Eire, the Free State, call it what you will.
They have unrestricted access to U.K., as Irish citizens, under the Freedom of Movement allowed by the E.U.
I have no idea if they have U.K. or Irish passports, maybe if they marry a British citizen they can claim citizenship, or any children born here automatically become British citizens.
What I do know, is that no regular British citizen wants them in U.K., they are almost exclusively law breaking pests, who litter the landscape with their crap, then depart, and leave it for the indigenous citizens to clear up.

Old 02-09-2019, 07:55 AM

16,274 posts, read 10,401,684 times
I have no idea why this thread morphed into a discussion of poor behavior and the offender's nationality. As posted their are jerks from every country. And that includes this woman. Before I saw the post of her history I was totally fine with 6 months in jail for this entitled beotch. It's not the immigration officer's fault she has an expired visa and of course there is no excuse for slapping a man for simply doing his job. To Hell with this woman, I hope she is miserable during her jail sentence that was totally deserved.

Old 02-09-2019, 09:02 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,127,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
I have no idea why this thread morphed into a discussion of poor behavior and the offender's nationality. As posted their are jerks from every country. And that includes this woman. Before I saw the post of her history I was totally fine with 6 months in jail for this entitled beotch. It's not the immigration officer's fault she has an expired visa and of course there is no excuse for slapping a man for simply doing his job. To Hell with this woman, I hope she is miserable during her jail sentence that was totally deserved.
After looking at the other pictures of her behavior it would not surprise me if she doesn't get more time added to her sentence. It looks like she will never get time off for 'good behavior'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events