Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2023, 11:37 AM

2,894 posts, read 2,144,574 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k4ward View Post
Thank you for posting this: I follow the case just slightly and your post brings more clarity.

What a well spoken intelligent woman this abused girl grew up to be.

Especially glad that she explained the mother’s accusations that her child is a sexual abuser -which was extremely puzzling to me and made me think that it could perhaps be somewhat true? - otherwise it is incomprehensible for a mother to make up such serious allegations against her own young child..

My gut feeling was that Jody was an instigator and mother was the follower to the cult-like personality of Jodi
(My post #34)

We have a lot of insane people out there like Jodi.
Hope she won’t be spared as criminally insane - but it is definitely sounds like insane to the highest degree possible..
you're welcome

I watched her mormon stories episode. she is fortunate she came out the other side of the abuse from Jodi and the rest of her family. absolutely appalling behavior from her parents.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2023, 11:41 AM

11,076 posts, read 6,887,781 times
After hearing Kevin Franke's attorney's statement (Law & Crime on YouTube) I think he is a victim as well. He didn't go along with "Connexions" so he was kicked out of the house.

So far we haven't heard any accusations that he molested any of the children, and we'd better not. This man loves his wife (why, I don't know) and was trying to save his marriage by agreeing with her and having no contact. He was railroaded by her, and then after that by Jodi. This case is truly horrific. He had no idea the kids were in Ivins, UT or that these things were happening to them, but he was providing financial support to them the whole time he was gone from the house.

And now that little 12 yr old is in a foster home without his siblings because his psychopath mother accused him of molesting his siblings and other children in the neighborhood. She's insane (especially about "other children" in the neighborhood - the kids weren't allowed to have friends!)

If you witness all of the statements made by Ruby (and I haven't even seen them all) you'll see that she contradicted herself a lot. There was no personal awareness, just chaos from a severely mentally ill woman. She had a complete meltdown in the car with her kids there because she didn't know how to screenshot arriving a 1M followers on YouTube. In the back seat, her daughter looks fazed out and like she's thinking "what the hell is going on?"

https://lawandcrime.com/sidebar-podc...i-hildebrandt/

Skip to minute 1:48 to hear the start of the interview with Mr. Franke's attorney.

Old 09-13-2023, 02:21 PM

16,415 posts, read 8,215,049 times
I am not familiar with her channel or her but that is disturbing. America seems to have a fascination of watching people with big families on social media. And the moms of the big families seem to enjoy putting on a show.

Old 09-15-2023, 07:02 AM

3,648 posts, read 1,602,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old fed View Post
I watched this last night and now I'm wondering if ruby's husband is another victim of Jodi's manipulation to destroy men/marriages?
Seems possible. Ruby wanted her ex to stay away from her and the kids to 'help' their marriage. According to Adam Steed that's exactly the 'therapy' technique Jodi used on her married clients. Adam Steed said Jodi taught that "relationships have to die so they can be reborn, it was like a resurrection thing..."

To do this Jodi claimed everyone had addictions and claimed it's a mental problem. Jodi had clients reveal their most intimate addiction problems which then gave Jodi the very weaknesses clients where struggling with, and use that knowledge against them, making clients dependent on Jodi by having clients cut off any support they had with their partner or others. So the relationship could "die" and reborn. Instead it destroyed marriages. And, Jodi kept detailed files of client's intimate issues, which she could use against them.

Adam also said she wasn't seeing clients that were rapists and pedophiles. She didn't want to help those as clients. She wanted the upper class clients that had money.

Old 09-15-2023, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james112 View Post
Seems possible. Ruby wanted her ex to stay away from her and the kids to 'help' their marriage. According to Adam Steed that's exactly the 'therapy' technique Jodi used on her married clients. Adam Steed said Jodi taught that "relationships have to die so they can be reborn, it was like a resurrection thing..."

To do this Jodi claimed everyone had addictions and claimed it's a mental problem. Jodi had clients reveal their most intimate addiction problems which then gave Jodi the very weaknesses clients where struggling with, and use that knowledge against them, making clients dependent on Jodi by having clients cut off any support they had with their partner or others. So the relationship could "die" and reborn. Instead it destroyed marriages. And, Jodi kept detailed files of client's intimate issues, which she could use against them.

Adam also said she wasn't seeing clients that were rapists and pedophiles. She didn't want to help those as clients. She wanted the upper class clients that had money.
Correction!: "is likely".

Rapists and pedophiles can be from the moneyed upper class, but Adam's point is well-taken. Many of them don't have money for her outlandish fees.

Old 09-15-2023, 01:34 PM

I just a YouTube video that said Ruby Franke is claiming "mental defect" with respect to her felony charges. (I refuse to say alleged, even though that is the correct usage, because the abuse is obvious.)

Ruby Franke left those children in the care of that woman Hildebrandt knowing that there would be abuse. She did it as well. There's a YouTube covered in a summary YouTube account showing Ruby Franke ripping duct tape across the screen. Totally destructive of her case. She can't deny that she's done it in the past long before RF climbed out the window to get help.

Old 09-15-2023, 06:10 PM

15,421 posts, read 9,083,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathrunner View Post
I just a YouTube video that said Ruby Franke is claiming "mental defect" with respect to her felony charges. (I refuse to say alleged, even though that is the correct usage, because the abuse is obvious.)

Ruby Franke left those children in the care of that woman Hildebrandt knowing that there would be abuse. She did it as well. There's a YouTube covered in a summary YouTube account showing Ruby Franke ripping duct tape across the screen. Totally destructive of her case. She can't deny that she's done it in the past long before RF climbed out the window to get help.
Yeah, that defense has a 99.999999% chance of failure. There are mentally ill people in this country a thousand times more deserving of being found not guilty by reason of insanity, who are being found guilty anyway. This woman is a narcissist. That is not a mental defence.

Old 09-15-2023, 06:51 PM

Agreed, I actually think both of these women could be psychopaths. I don't say that lightly. They are really screwed up in the head, and yes they are narcissistic but they also take pleasure in inflicting all kinds of various pain, and I do agree with others that this case has a Lori Vallow/Chad Daybell vibe which thankfully got headed off at the pass.

Old 09-20-2023, 04:32 PM

31,910 posts, read 26,989,302 times
The hits just keep on coming....

https://people.com/ruby-franke-flirt...ighbor-7972087

Old 09-25-2023, 08:53 PM

3,648 posts, read 1,602,875 times
and even more keeps on coming...there is video of Ruby and her sisters (as adults) having 'fun' together in a hotel shower/tub. The four are wearing one piece bathing suits, acting silly, laughing, wiggling, and Ruby is "patting" her sister (as if washing her).

All together in the shower. They make vids for yt so maybe that's all it was, but the idea of getting into a shower together seems to have made them very happy. Search yt for "Franke Family Hot Tub PARTIES"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events