Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2010, 05:37 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times

Advertisements

Good morning ladies !!!

Well I spent almost 2 hours on the phone with the dishwasher folks this time I conferenced in not only the manufacturer but also the extended warranty company
The results are the manufacturer is going to replace all of the rubber & plastic parts and the extended warranty folks are sending the repair guy out today to check the heater element. It appears that the machine is not heating the water to the correct temp.

oh by the way you might not want to use our thermometer if you over and feel feverish want to guess what I used to check the temp

So I am stuck in the "10 to 2" apt time frame so it will be perfect house cleaning time
My goal is to clear off the breakfast bar once & for all
that's our "catch all area"

lol pattie I am using your upcoming visit as my inspiration

The stooping and bending of cleaning is using different muscles isn't it

I will probably jump on the treadmill a bit too.

What are your fun plans for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2010, 06:08 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,242,333 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow & I have been for a long walk this morning. It is steamy & gross out there. I am going to need another shower before I get dressed for work.

Karla, our dining room table is the spot that I can't seem to keep the clutter off of.

After work I will have to hit the pet store for dog food. Now that Shadow only eats dog food she is sure eating a lot more of it.

Old 07-20-2010, 06:11 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,269,134 times
Good morning.

Off to Lowes and Costco to return some stuff and pick out the color grout we want. I'll post a photo later of the floor as it is today.

Evey, so glad to hear Shadow's numbers have improved so much. She had us worried, that's for sure.

Karla, we need to set a date so you'll have a deadline!

When we come back, I want to do a little weeding if it's not too bad out there. Something tells me I'll have to wait till tomorrow. Gotta run. SYL

Old 07-20-2010, 09:05 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,346,945 times
Hi everyone.

Going to Albq. tomorrow for a few days so I'll be offline until the weekend. Getting car and crates ready and straighten the house some.

Old 07-20-2010, 10:03 AM

Have a ball, Cheryl. Safe trip.

Old 07-20-2010, 02:20 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,538,098 times
Oh I have a friend in Albuquerque! If you see a pretty blonde named wendy, it might be her!

Today I did an ab workout,a new one from a trainer I liked from previous workouts on there, boy right away I was feeling it, hopefully it's partially from the one from yesterday, then I did the upper body workout, and wouldn't you know it, I'm behind schedule...go figure.

Have a good day all.

Old 07-20-2010, 02:49 PM

I guess I got some exercise in today. I washed down the walls in the lanai in 90+ weather.

Old 07-20-2010, 03:02 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times
well so much for my cleaning day
there I was finishing up my C/D/P work and the dishwasher guy came early
finished that and got a text message from a certain person that they "misplaced their debit card" of course there are extras hidden in the house so off I go on a debit card hunt
found 2 but of course they we really really old ones that had been canceled
I knew there was a recent one that I had suggested that I store at my house but noooo lol its fne here
Yeah hows that working for you
So good thing I just got the new business debit cards and was able to overnight him one
because the bank said 2 days even with rush shipping

Then we had our weekly phone team meeting and when is your flight to here so you can pack up your house chat

so lol if talking counts as exercise I had more than my fair share

Old 07-20-2010, 05:46 PM

Karla, C/D needs a time out in his room, I think!

Old 07-20-2010, 07:17 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,346,945 times
You all stay out of trouble while I'm gone. LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals