Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2010, 02:51 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times

Advertisements

yuppers got up really early again this morning

Well lol since I went to bed again before 9 I guess I had enough sleep

But I kind of like this quiet time to get things done

Though lol someone in the house isn't use to having another person awake and chatty this early

meeting our friends for breakfast then we are stopping at H.D the pump soap dispenser that is in the sink is making me crazy I think there is something wrong with the seal cause every other day you have to pump it like mad to get the soap to come out so I am getting a new one

Not sure what the rest of the day will hold I don't know if they sold enough tickets to the game so it won't be blacked out on TV

If not maybe I can make another run at getting the
"house lights" put on lol

So whats your day looking like ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2010, 06:04 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
Good morning! Karla, these are the kind of hours I'm used to! I already have the morning chores done, one load of clothes out on the line, a 2nd load in the washer, a loaf of zucchini break sliced and distributed to one neighbor, Bumper out for her morning "walk", and am about to call Mom. Hey, I think I need a nap!

As soon as I finish with this post, I'm going to make my weekly Mom Call, then hang out the 2nd load of laundry, drive over to Marty and Dick's place with a plate of zuke bread, have coffee, come back, putter around a bit, then a group of us from the cul-de-sac are going to a band concert this afternoon, then out to dinner. Should be interesting. There are about 7 of us from here, plus we're picking a gentleman up at another community on the way.

Whatever your plans, have a great day, all.

Old 11-14-2010, 08:38 AM

Paatie your day sounds so much fun !!!

I got 8 pages of the "ok where did I screw up the QB balance didn't match my register balance" checked

I printed out both and am going line by line found a few double entries on QBs

Hand watered the stuff on the patio
Just finished tidying up since my sister is stopping by on her way to work to borrow hubby dremmel (sp)

I don't think the house lights are going happen "someone" is on the couch watching the pregame sports shows

Old 11-14-2010, 08:39 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,244,197 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow & I have been for a long walk this morning. She is already asking to go to the dog park, so I am guessing we will do that before too much time passes.

I have already been to the grocery store.

The race starts at 3:00 so that is when I will plop on the sofa and not move for a few hours.

Old 11-14-2010, 10:20 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,809 times
Hey all, I'm home!
I had a great time, Maddie's slumber party was cute and the little girls were so funny, Tricia had a manicure hour with all 5 of them and her back was killing her from sitting on the floor so long
Natalie dressed up in her Dora dress and shoes to go to the mall with Mom and Grandma, Kim got her a little purple pin that said "BIrthday Princess" all were looking at her and smiling It was so much fun! She got a Frosty Build A Bear, we went out to lunch and then she was ready to go home. Last night we had spaghetti dinner and cake for her! G-ma had a great time!
I think I am ready for a nap, about the last half hour of my trip I got one of my optical migranes and it tired me out. Have a great day all.

Old 11-14-2010, 12:49 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,348,336 times
Hi everyone.

Welcome back Sandy. Glad you had a great time. It's nice to get away but always nice to be home too.

Karla, yes my house is officially listed. It's been listed for about a month now. Here's a link to it - ROBERTS REALTY
Hope I did that right.

I'm in the mood to start watching Christmas movies so I'll check out the Hallmark channel and see what's on.

You all enjoy the day.

Old 11-14-2010, 06:09 PM

Hey all just a quick stop
lol we got the tree up during the game it is not decorated but the lights look so pretty

OMG !! if by chance you watched the game it was an amazing ending score tied we got the ball with 8 seconds on the clock QB threw a hail mary a guy on the other team batted it down in the end zone right into one our guys hands and he crossed right over for the win!!!

Sandy welcome back sounds you had a wonderful time !!!

Cheryl what a great property I better make sure hubby does not see the size of the workshop of he will trade me for the property

Evey did shadow go to your MIL for the race

ok a few things to do before hitting the sack it has been a long time since I got up at 4
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals