Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2010, 04:15 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,109,893 times

Advertisements

Morning ladies

It is suppose to get close to 70 today !!! thats almost 30 degrees warmer than the past 2 days tomorrow could hit 73

Hubby should be able to get the finishes on the xmas projects (he can't use the finish if it is below 50 in the "workshop)

Still feeling cruddy but today I have to go through and see what gifts I still have to get that are being shipped up north. I can stretch shipping till Monday if I use priority mail but would be much more comfortable if I can get everything out Saturday

Are you midwest ladies warming up at all ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2010, 06:52 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,797 times
Morning!
I don't know the temp, just that the winds have stopped so it is tolerable! I think we have more snow on it's way, let it come and get this over with so I don't have to drive in any next week on the way to MI. Still have not come up with a date to leave, I am waiting on USP to deliver a few gifts and then I can be on my way.
I asked my sister where in GR she copied our pictures, figure this being such a small town (no Kinko's) that may be why I had such a hard time copying them. I can wait until I get up there next week and I will have a selection of places to go to, hopefully she will volunteer to come with me so I don't look like I need help
I have to get ready and get out, I want some wool scarves for the guys with gloves and my Mary Kay is ready to be picked up. I'm going to get my mop cut today, amazing when you go short how fast it grows.
Hopefully I will feel like exercising when I am done with errands today, cuz I don't think I am going to squeeze it in over the weekend.
Karla, my allergies are acting up so bad that I am stopping today and getting salene for the same purpose. Hahahah, with the south it is nose running all the time and up north I get congested.......makes for some pretty loud snoring, I guess........
Gotta get, Cassy girl wants her second walk and I want to be back half way early today.
Have a good one!

Old 12-16-2010, 07:14 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,227,984 times
Morning peeps!

It is 24 here this morning with no wind and light snow falling. I woke up to about an inch of new snow.

Shadow & I have been for a quick walk this morning. Later we will head to the barn to hunt mousies.

They delivered a fridge & a stove yesterday and I was looking forward to being able to eat here at home. Unfortunately the fridge does not work. I am waiting for the appliance place to call me back & let me know what they are going to do about it.

At some point I need to get my oil changed and I desperately need a set of wiper blades.

Old 12-16-2010, 07:30 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,257,904 times
G'mornin.

YAY ME! project is finished. Am on my way out to Penneys to pick up mom's last gift, then will run home, wrap it and pack everything up to send to her. I do still need to do a little finish work on the project, but I will have it mailed today or Sat. We won't be around tomorrow, so those are my choices.

Gotta run. Catch y'all later.

Old 12-16-2010, 08:25 AM

Wow Evey, seems to me that the appliance place should be able to replace the fridge, even if it is used they usually have a 30 day warranty.
I have to vent and then I am off. Morgan's telescope has not even been shipped out yet! I talked to someone about the order and they won't let me change the shipping address, nor cancel the order........I told her this is a gift, anyplace else I have ever ordered from ships the next business day! Anyway, I am waiting on a phone call to confirm where this is in the order status! Between a rock and a hard place............

Old 12-16-2010, 09:30 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,227,984 times
Repair man has come & gone. Now waiting for the guy to come pick the fridge up and take it back. *sighs* They will fix it, but I am actually getting kind of tired of going out to eat.....

Old 12-16-2010, 11:30 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,109,893 times
yay all the gifts I need to mail are bought. I coughed & sniffed my way through the mall
Now just waiting for hubby to finish the projects and I may get everything mailed tomorrow afternoon or sat
I will finish shopping for hubby on Monday while he is out shopping with is mom

Tomorrow is the Christmas party for my favorite class Ms Karla is bringing the pizza !!! . the other class "lost" their party because they were so bad . They actually made the substitute teacher they had on Tuesday cry !! I feel bad for the good kids in that class that have to suffer
The 3rd class is just having a mini party so I will stop by for a minute or 2

Old 12-16-2010, 12:00 PM

Wow that is really bad when a sub cries, and they are only 3rd graders? I guess they deserve to lose their party
Ok, no place here has scarves for men (wool), nor the fleese throws I wanted to get Jesse (Green Bay fan). I did find myself a few things (bad, bad, bad Sandy), and got Bob some fleese lined jeans. I went by to pick up my Mary Kay and it was not in her box, got an e-mail out to her to find out why. I did get my hair cut and it looks cute, I am really liking this short hair thing........
My sister said she always had Walgreens copy her pics (and she is the one I got the copies from of Mom and Dad), so I am waiting until I get to MI to copy these. I think the town is just too small and this lady really took her job seriously.
Nap is in my future (I should be making candy). Oh well........

Old 12-16-2010, 12:34 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,257,904 times
OK, got Mom's stuff out in the mail, so I'm a happy camper there. Man, have I been stressing this year. Even tho we're buying fewer things. I think, with all the time given to our neighbors, I feel there's not enough time for us. And, now, with DH's issues, I'm just a bit off my game.

Sandy, sorry to hear they're messing with you on the telescope. That stinks.

Evey, it's funny. We like to go out, but when it happens because you HAVE to go out, it's just not so much fun, is it?

Karla, what kind of pizza are you bringing??? As if I didn't know. I'm with Sandy...they must have been real devils to have lost their party.

Nap sounds good, Sandy.

DH made bread pudding to take to our friends' for dinner tonight. Smells so good. We're having ham. Not my personal favorite, but it's not as bad as liver.

Gotta run. See if I need to iron anything.

hugs, all.

Old 12-16-2010, 01:50 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,529,102 times
Okay, Billy's winging his way to Philadelphia to go to a wedding in DE that he's in on Saturday. I have the flight status up live, looks like there's nasty weather there but he doesn't land for another hour, so maybe it will clear up a little. I know he's got tons of cousins there from his father's side, too bad he doesn't know any of them!

Today I did the super hard 20 minute workout, it just goes nonstop from start to finish, and man is it tough.

Sorry to hear about your refrigerator woes, Evey. Is it a whirlpool? If it is, it's junk.

Have a good rest of the day, everyone.

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 12-16-2010 at 02:10 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals