Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2011, 02:20 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times

Advertisements

Billy arrived, although I am not sure he's at his final destination yet, he was at an MWR--Sue, I know you know what that is-he instant messaged me this morning, but I wasn't up yet.

He is trying to adjust to the time difference and probably now he is sleeping. Anyway, he responded to the email I sent him last night too, said he tried to email me from Ireland but it wouldn't send. Hard to believe we are going thru all of this again. It sucks. Period. But thank you for the good thoughts.

Today I kind of lost track of time and ended up doing a lower body workout, pretty good, now I really have to get busy. Sound familiar?

Time to go grab some food, and the dryer just buzzed, so have a good one everybody.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2011, 02:44 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Sandy, thanks for asking. She seems to think it's a nerve thing, so I'll be on steroids for the next week and may end up looking like Ah-nuld...... If that doesn't work, we'll go on. It's a strange thing - it starts with a cool sensation on my calf like I walked past an open refrigerator door and moves up towards my thigh where it turns into an internal stinging sensation - like if you were to pour peroxide on an open wound. It happens all day long, not continually, but off and on. Let's just hope these steroids take care of it...she said it could be sciatica or a pinched nerve...don't want that.....

Old 05-17-2011, 04:16 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
Morning ladies
Sorry I am just getting back on it was a busier than expected day
though absolutely beautiful almost spring like there was a terrific breeze and I was able to enjoy the windows open

Pattie it does sound like a pinched something issue, I had a similar feeling( and is weird feeling) up my legs years ago I really felt it walking up steps. seemed I pinched something when my back went out. The DR sent me to P/T to unpinch and it helped

Sandy - lol do you want to come visit for a few days I bet you could inspire and motivate me with your organization skills
What did you use to steam clean the sofa mine could probably use it

Diana - yes it does sound like a good idea but it actually happening is another
Yesterday he was working in his office for 14 hours

Cheryl - I am with you on the rain it seems to be hanging out in the mid-west part of the country
We got 3/4" Saturday but that was only the 2nd time in a month they have the fire danger banners on our local news weather page

Sue - are you putting in or taking out sod we can't wait to see pictures

Connie - Sounds like Billy made a lot of stops on the way hopefully once he gets where he is going it will be easier to get online
What kind of time difference is there ?

So I went to the book store with 2 huge boxes of books they only wanted maybe a dozen because they said they were overstocked on the others.
When I asked what they would do with the others if I left then he said either have them picked up for donation or recycle (throwout)
He wasnt the friendliest person so I took them back lol they are now in the trunk until I can find a place to donate them.

Came home had some work stuff to deal with. I got the time sheets for the one manager we had been "loaning" to the other location. There was quite a big difference between the hour she worked for us & the hours I paid her for
I made a nice spreadsheet showing the difference and sent it to the Accountant at corporate
She replied in a snarky tone to go ahead and deduct it from this week payroll
um hello I do not have the "formula" to know how to figure the taxes that we also paid in the extra amount
I have put a call into my main contact, she was unaware of the email and we shall discuss this further today
IMO the accountant messed it up she can fix it
and they want me to pay a high management fee for this kind of work

Old 05-17-2011, 06:42 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Karla, doesn't your carpet steamer have an attachment for furniture? Mine does. And I know you LOVE cleaning carpets.....

Goodwill takes books and sometimes the library has book sales and will take donations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals