Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2011, 05:03 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times

Advertisements

Good morning ladies

lol I was up watching the Yankees and it went to the 14th inning
So slow start this morning

I have lots of last minute stuff to get done this week
I should probably make a list

I have PT this morning and I think there is going to be a "ctjm"
They were so busy on Friday(read overbooked) that she was unable to do the massage on the area like she normally does after I do the exercises and she stretches me out
So the area was in spasm most of the weekend which maybe why the pain pills took so long to work

I think I am going to have hubby drop me at the mall after PT
I still have to get front hook bras and a couple other things for the trip

I really really wish I was able to drive it would be so much easier

What is on your to do list for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2011, 05:43 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,809 times
Morning!

Half of my walk is out of the way, I had to come back because the wind is so strong out there that walking was hard. I will finish up my exercise with Denise so I can get it out of the way this morning.

Finish up laundry today is on my list, I have about 15 jobs that I e-mailed to myself from job boards that I want to go through and if I like any I will apply/send resume. It is also clean house day and the kitchen, hall, and front entry way REALLY need to be mopped (I clean floors on hands and knees).

I've got to see if I can schedule Bob's PT, and x-ray, have never had an office not schedule for me so this is strange (another reason to switch doctors). I also have to call back my doctor's nurse, she left me a voice-mail on Friday and I ignored it.

If I have time I want to get to the library too, I am almost done with my second book and need to get a few more plus Tricia's books are due back.

Guess I best get going and begin now!

See all later, have a good day.

Old 09-26-2011, 06:12 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
The bad news: I went to the clinic. They don't open till noon.

The good news: I got an appt. with the PA for 10:15. And I had a big ol' glass of cranberry juice this a.m. and am feeling a bit better, but I'm still going to see the dr.

I hate when I don't listen to my instincts and my body.

Reporting in for DH: He went to the weight room, did weights for at least 1/2 hour and walked 3 miles. WOohoo Mr. NMS

Old 09-26-2011, 07:02 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,405,807 times
Good morning!!! It is a beautiful Fall morning in the mountains

Karla-I make lots of lists, lol.

Sandy-The best way to do floors is on your hands and knees. My mother and grandmother both did it that way. I only only do it when it needs a super thorough cleaning

nms-I'm glad you are feeling a little better.

Hubby is worried about the really cold coming in so today we will finish raking and shoveling the gravel back to the curbs on the driveway. I hope The rest of the week we will be cutting firewood and stacking it.

Have a great day!!!

Old 09-26-2011, 07:20 AM

Done with Denise did the whole 20 minutes of her

Gotta complain, some of these companies check everything but your underwear when applying, I HATE that!

Old 09-26-2011, 07:22 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
Lisa, that's beautiful. Is that from your house??

Uh, Sandy, don't look now, but I think someone's rummaging thru your undie drawer.

Old 09-26-2011, 07:27 AM

Better not be! lol.....................

Old 09-26-2011, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Lisa, that's beautiful. Is that from your house??

Uh, Sandy, don't look now, but I think someone's rummaging thru your undie drawer.

Yes..outside my front door. Speaking of..I haven't seen another person, other than hubby, in more than 3 days...and going for longer

Old 09-26-2011, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
Gotta complain, some of these companies check everything but your underwear when applying, I HATE that!
I hate giving out my personal info. I got into a fight at the Dentist's office over my ss#. Really...I'm paying cash...they do not need my ss# MY MIL got into an argument over fingerprints. I don;t know who wanted it but she refused.....I would too.

Old 09-26-2011, 08:26 AM

6,727 posts, read 9,959,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by younglisa7 View Post
I hate giving out my personal info. I got into a fight at the Dentist's office over my ss#. Really...I'm paying cash...they do not need my ss# MY MIL got into an argument over fingerprints. I don;t know who wanted it but she refused.....I would too.
I totally agree. Matter of fact, I was shopping on Saturday and tried to use my store card to pay. The clerk told me my account had been "deactivated" because I hadn't used it in a while. BUT - if I applied for a new account, I would get an extra 20% off my purchase. We began the process until she got to the part where she wanted my SS#. I offered to give the last four digits. She refused. I put the purchase on my Discover card and left. Sent a disgruntled (is anyone ever gruntled?) e-mail to the company.

When I got my SS card (I was fifteen years old) the little pamphlet that came with it told me that it was not to be used for identification and to never give it to anyone. Of course, that's the first thing every entity asks for when doing business. Even Blue Cross finally realized that by using one's SS# as their account number was a big mistake and changed a/c #s.

Why does everything have to be so complicated? End of rant. I'm going for my walk now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals