Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2011, 06:12 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,187,753 times

Advertisements

I actually think I am caught up with everything from being away

Our breakfast friends are out of town and I was up until almost midnight watching the Baseball playoffs so didn't get up till after 7

Not sure what we are doing today might run to Home Depot to look at their sinks

Hubby is going to mow and I may try weeding with just my left hand
the beds look really bad & the temps are so nice I need some "outside get dirty time"

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2011, 07:18 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,483,225 times
Good morning!!

Thankfully the wind has settled down

Karla-Don't overdue it with the weed eater.

What a crazy morning. I did not sleep well. After what seemed like hours I got up to check the time thinking I would start the coffee. It was 4:00 Back to bed I went and tossed and turned some more along with hubby. When we did get up, DH went into the bathroom and we had a flood on the floor. Uh oh. It originated in our utility closet in the second bedroom where the water pump is. The seal broke on the water pump...for the 3rd time in 3 years Anyway the water leaked from the pump, along the back wall of the house and into the bathroom. Thankfully hubby keeps a back up pump.

On a good note I was dreaming about chocolate, lol. It must have been a QOD. The question was....how many chocolates do you have to eat before you make it to the chocolate mocha? So....I was working my way through the box to the chocolate mocha, lol. I think I dreamed about this because on the TV's guide last night I saw "Forrest Gump"

Now I am behind with the chores. All of my older towels are in the washing machine. I'm just waiting for the sun to hit our panels. Then it's time to condense the refrigerator and make marinara sauce and chlorate chip cookies for dinner tomorrow with the kids.

Have a wonderful Sunday!!!

Old 10-16-2011, 08:18 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,296,677 times
Morning peeps!

I have just crawled out of bed. So far I am the only one who has gotten up. *shakes head*

I would like to do nothing today, but I need to run into town for groceries and there is always the laundry.....

Old 10-16-2011, 08:39 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,570,498 times
Morning everyone. I couldn't believe it yesterday, we were about to leave for the grocery store when one of mh's friends called and asked if he could stop by. So, I came back onto the computer and lo and behold, Billy came on! What a stroke of luck that guy decided to stop by! [he and his friends are looking to rent, not buy Karla] He said something about coming here for Thanksgiving. I asked him if he'd be back by then he said he'd be back 2 or 3 weeks before then!!!! He asked if we were coming down like we did last time when he came back and I told him that's the but we need specific dates.

Oh, the boat is out,on its way back here somewhere. Thank heavens that drama is over.

Have a good one, everybody. (what are chlorate chip cookies? I don't think i wanna know)

Old 10-16-2011, 11:17 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,570,498 times
Just finished up a 20 minute cardio/kickboxing workout. Now it's time for laundry and all that fun stuff.

Old 10-16-2011, 12:40 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,239,864 times
Hi all!

Connie, I think Lisa meant chocolate, at least I am hoping so otherwise it sounds like something really, really bad BTW congrats on Billy, the news just keeps getting better each time you speak with him. Hope he can narrow down the dates for you, I know both of you must be crazy with wanting to see him.

Pattie are all your friends back? Coffee social sounds good, anyone making good treats to go along?

Gotta get, dryer is buzzing. Have a good one all.

Old 10-16-2011, 01:02 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,483,225 times
Yes it was chocolate chip cookies. I guess I didn't double check my spell check, lol.

I have been like a lunatic today. My list for today is done. The laundry is done. The dog had a bath. I cleaned the house. I scrubbed all the floors in the house on my hands and knees. I made marinara sauce, lemon poppy seed muffins, and cookie dough. I cleaned the carpet and let it air dry. Now I am having homemade tomato soup for lunch and a small salad.

Hmm!!! maybe hubby will play pool with me. Whew....I am beat.

Old 10-16-2011, 01:33 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,309,223 times
LOL...I was wondering about those chlorate cookies, too. DH wanted the recipe.

COnnie, that's such great news about Capt. Billie. I'm really happy for you.

DH and I jumped in the car and went on a road trip. We went to Sarasota, stopped and shopped at a couple of places, went to Taco Bell on the way back. Yes, we cheated! And I feel like a blimp after all that "Mexican" food. BUt it tasted soooooo good!

Sandy, our Sunday coffee friends will be back a week from tomorrow. On Saturdays, the coffee's put on by the community. For $1, you get a donut, muffin or bagel, a choice of 3 juices and coffee or tea. THey also have raffles.

Old 10-16-2011, 02:51 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,239,864 times
Lisa I am tired just reading your post I'm doing a few loads of laundry today and saving everything else for tomorrow. I came home from work and made chili (usually make it first thing in the morning and let it bubble in crock pot but that did not happen today, hopefully it will have time to "marry" all the flavors on the stove top.

Sounds like fun Pattie. I wondered when your Sunday friends would be back, just beginning to feel like fall up here now although today is pretty nice with the sun out.

Well vampires on syfy is calling. See everyone later.

Old 10-16-2011, 03:10 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,309,223 times
Sandy, they're usually here before now, but some family stuff came up. Vampires??? DH likes to watch them.....I don't! Euw.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals