Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 03:10 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

to get my bloodwork results
I am just hoping the Dr doesn't yell at me too much

The "kids" decided that we needed a early start so at 4:22 they started
So here I am

Seems hubby & I are not the only ones up either
I sent the usual text to CD with yesterdays sales and what do you know I got a text back
Only difference is he was still up oh to be young and able to do things like that

As long as I am up I can work on todays deposit

They are again saying we have a chance of rain today, last night the weather guy said we could get over 2 " However the radar shows it is once again heading south *sigh*

Not sure what else is on the schedule for today
I am sure it will be interesting

What are you all up to ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2012, 05:07 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Morning all!

Looks like it will be a beautiful day up here so I am going to take a walk with Max. Temperatures are feeling like Spring and the ground is thawing, not that it had a lot of chance to freeze this year!

Besides that I have more file organizing to do today, laundry, and cleaning. Should free up my weekend for whatever!

Kids had a good time at Wolf Lodge and both have come home and stated that Austin will be getting a football helmet! Lol little guy just keeps on going and going. Kim said to me "Nick never had any stitches when he was little". Me "nope but he did do a lot of stupid things resulting in injury". Lol she will have years of watching that little guy "almost" get hurt.

Parker said he loved having me as a sleeping buddy. He is such a good dog for only being three, such intense eyes, and the color of his eyes look like a wolf, they are a real light brown with a little yellow tint to them. I hated going to work and leaving him yesterday

Well gals that will be my day. See everyone later. BTW where did Connie and Lisa go now? Shakes head, we are lonely over here

Old 02-17-2012, 06:55 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,397,537 times
Good morning!!

It poured yesterday and today it is supposed to be nice. Yay...time to do some cleaning and laundry.

I got this yesterday from painter and thought I would share.

Peanut Butter Dog Treats

INGREDIENTS:
2 cups whole-wheat flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup skim milk

DIRECTIONS:
Preheat oven to 355 degrees. In a bowl, combine flour and baking powder. In another bowl, mix peanut butter and milk. Add wet mixture to dry, and mix well.

Turn out dough on a lightly floured surface and knead. Roll out to 1/4-inch thickness and cut out shapes. Place on a greased baking sheet and bake 15- 20 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool on a rack and store in an airtight container.

Makes about 20-30 dog biscuits.

I made half a batch and got 42 "cookies" using a spice jar top.(Niki has a small mouth, lol) I hope I can freeze some.

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Old 02-17-2012, 07:30 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,397,537 times
I just finished my first Stuart Woods book. Eh!! It wasn't so great. There was no suspense so it was boring. Readable but boring.

Old 02-17-2012, 08:11 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Hi, gang. Yes, it was lonely here yesterday.

Lisa, I read SW when I don't want to think about anything. He usually starts off with "Late dinner at Elaine's" or something similar.

Good luck w/the doctor, Karla. I bet your numbers will be fine.

Didn't walk today. Instead, I found the rake and did the yard. Wow...was that sun brutal, even at 8:30 a.m.! DH's arm is still bothering him, so he didn't walk either.

Somebody asked him to re-do their bathroom - tear it out, put new stuff in. He's never done anything like that for anyone else, so he's having a tough time trying to estimate time and how much to charge. He finally broke it down into parts and added it up. Anybody know how much labor one would pay for something like this???

Off to OOH, then to the shower. CYL

Old 02-17-2012, 10:18 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Pattie PM Lisa, I bet she would be able to come up with a figure pretty close to what hubby should charge

Walk done although Max did a lot of sniffing today so it was not as fast as I like it. Weekly trip to grocery store out of the way too, now on to cleaning!

Old 02-17-2012, 12:46 PM

Thanks, Sandy. I will.

Old 02-17-2012, 02:20 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Wow, Pattie does your hubby know anything about drywall? Will he relocate for a short job?! Believe me, it will NOT be a short job for mine.

They don't know why he fainted and they ran every test imaginable.

Today I did a short upper body workout-my arms feel like jello!

Have a good weekend all. Oh Sandy, Billy had one of those coffee table encounters when he was little-a round coffee table, but somehow he clipped it just right...Glad everything is okay.

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 02-17-2012 at 03:43 PM..

Old 02-17-2012, 02:35 PM

LOL...yes, he does do drywall. Travel is extra.

Old 02-17-2012, 02:49 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
LOL...yes, he does do drywall. Travel is extra.
Will he work for food? And how does he feel about busses?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals