Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 07:08 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,346,945 times

Advertisements

Morning everyone.
Karla, Everything will be alright tomorrow so enjoy your massage.
TLB, if you decide to get a massage sometime, start out slow. have your back done or your feet or get a 15 minute chair massage. tell the therapist at any point if you're uncomfortable. Our job is to see you're comfy and relaxed.
I'm heading to water aerobics now. then home to do some more packing.
Happy day to everone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2008, 07:48 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,242,333 times
Morning peeps!

Charley that is pretty cool. Not sure if I would volunteer for an EEG, all of that poking the scalp!

tlb, boycotting the snow? That is funny!

Karla, for give me if I missed this part, is this a general fundraiser for the 4-H or is there a specific goal? I loved 4-H when I was a kid. Summer camp was the best!

Shadow & I have taken the neighborhood tour this morning. Husband is threatening the mega bike ride and you-know-who got all geeked up and is now out sitting by my bike. *sighs*

Old 03-28-2008, 07:49 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,269,134 times
Hi, all. Not sure what we're up to today. Personally, I still don't feel like doing much, so we'll see. I did do my chores so far this morning. That's a good thing.

Have a wonderful Friday, everybody.

Old 03-28-2008, 08:45 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,622,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMTAD View Post
Aside from any back massages from my wife, I've never "paid for" a massage. I wonder if Elliot Spitzer could say that.

I support your boycott. NO MORE SNOW! The first Met game is on Monday. That makes it spring! Winter has ended.

Charley
Charley, a met fan? so is hubby. Good morning all. I had the nerve to sleep until almost 10:30 this morning! Hubby got the kids off to school and let me sleep. I must have needed it. Have a great day!

Old 03-28-2008, 08:57 AM

3,340 posts, read 2,830,618 times
Charley, I asked about you getting a copy for your records because of the chest pains you have had lately... I think it is very cool you are participating in that.
Song, I will get a massage someday... so far all I have done is sit in those chairs in Brookstone/Sharper Image... it's a start.
Evey, do you think my boycott will work??
NMS and Jeannie, hope you both are feeling better soon!

Old 03-28-2008, 10:29 AM

1,904 posts, read 3,989,399 times
Karla, enjoy the massage! After all your hard work on the fundraiser, you deserve it..I am so jealous!

Charley, that sounds like a great volunteer program. I would do it but I'd be afraid that they'd say "I'm sorry sir but we couldn't find anything up there!"

Today I will be doing a leg work out followed by a 3mile run - with my brand new reshaped corneas!! I can see, I can see!!

Old 03-28-2008, 11:36 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,538,098 times
Well, we got about four inches of snow last night-had 'thundersnow'! That's pretty bizarre! It's nice and sunny out so hopefully Mother Nature will melt some of it. I have a feeling it's a very heavy snow-and I am sick of shoveling!!!
So, RedSoxFan-when did you get that done? My son has an appointment for a consultation next month to see if he's eligible for it. How great for you!
Oh-worked out already. Might go to Chicago for a day next month, so no slacking now!
I bet everybody on here thinks (knows) your auction is going to be a huge success, Karla, but good luck to you anyway!
Charley, that sounds very interesting! Too bad they can't run like a defragmenter in your [well, MY] brain! Get that stuff all organized!
Happy Friday, everyone!

Old 03-28-2008, 11:55 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,389,111 times
Good evening all! Oh how good it is to read your posts again.

I missed you all so much!

I've been preparing for my exams the last days and was so stressed I didn't have time to check on CD or anything else on the web.

Finally this *you can kiss my a...* mood has arrived over night lol

I'm not so much afraid anymore and could start to breathe again.

The last four days I was at university the whole day. My parents took some days off to take DS.

I didn't do any exercises at all. Twice this week I went to bed really early: once at 7:35 and once at 8:30. Next Friday all this will lie behind me...

Today I took a very small walk with DS and hubby after coming home frome classes.

Charley, that sounds great. I guess I would do that too if they asked me.

Karla, can the fan send some warmth even to Germany? I could use that!
It's been really cold the last days but weather forecast told us it's getting warmer and the sun will shine this weekend. Too bad I have to go to classes tomorrow again...

Old 03-28-2008, 12:37 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,622,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel's mom View Post
Finally this *you can kiss my a...* mood has arrived over night lol

yes, Diana, I get in that mood quite often.

Old 03-28-2008, 12:46 PM

1,904 posts, read 3,989,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
Well, we got about four inches of snow last night-had 'thundersnow'! That's pretty bizarre! It's nice and sunny out so hopefully Mother Nature will melt some of it. I have a feeling it's a very heavy snow-and I am sick of shoveling!!!
So, RedSoxFan-when did you get that done? My son has an appointment for a consultation next month to see if he's eligible for it. How great for you!
Oh-worked out already. Might go to Chicago for a day next month, so no slacking now!
I bet everybody on here thinks (knows) your auction is going to be a huge success, Karla, but good luck to you anyway!
Charley, that sounds very interesting! Too bad they can't run like a defragmenter in your [well, MY] brain! Get that stuff all organized!
Happy Friday, everyone!
I got the lasik done yesterday morning. I had a follow up appointment this morning and was able to read the line on the eye chart that signifies 20/20 vision! I highly recommend it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals