Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 04:14 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Yay it is another cool morning here in Jax
Though it is going to warm back up to 88 this afternoon
I am getting my hair cut this morning then will come home and mow/edge/ww
I have way to much to do this weekend to get ready to go to Disney and then to Tampa so am going to try to get as much done today as possible

So has anyone decided if they want to start the thread while I am gone

Good news I tried on my jeans yesterday just in case I had some work to do before the real cool weather settled in
I am glad to be able to report they FIT !!! yup there was a moment of "happy dance" going on here

So what will you do to get ready for the weekend !!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2008, 04:44 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,045,204 times
I'm ready for the weekend. The tarp is in place over the back door to keep the flood waters away from the (up to) seven inches of rain that could fall ... before Tropical Storm Kyle whizzes by on Sunday - if he whizzes. If he turns our way instead, well, I'd rather not even think about it.

No thread this weekend? What about the question of the day? How can I possibly go on with the question of the day?

Old 09-26-2008, 05:25 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,621,282 times
now I've been away too long, Disney Karla? Please, please take us. I wanted to check in and say hello to everyone here. Hope all are doing well. My family and I are settling in nicely in NC although I am lonely at times for familiarity. Additionally, I miss my older 2 boys that stayed back in NJ. They will be coming down for a visit in October though. Karla, you've just reminded me I'm going to start saving for another trip to Disney for 2009. Charley, take care with the storm thats brewing. Evey, how have you settled in?

Old 09-26-2008, 05:47 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
Charley we don't leave till Tuesday 3 days at Disney then we are going to my FILs in Tampa and will be home Sat morning
I am just covering the bases early lol

You know I once dated a guy named Kyle
Be careful I hope he just wanders out into the ocean

Jeannie sure come along !!!!! the more the merrier
I am glad to hear thing are going well
I bet you are excited to see your boys I am sure it will be a great visit

Old 09-26-2008, 06:10 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,045,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
Charley we don't leave till Tuesday 3 days at Disney then we are going to my FILs in Tampa and will be home Sat morning
Even on a day where I don't have time for anything else, I have to stop in and say hello to the Happy Hour crew and answer the Question of the Day!

Old 09-26-2008, 06:49 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
My nephew is Kyle. Charley, if he comes up your way, tell him that Aunt Pattie told him to behave!

Yes, it's gorgeous here today too. Low 70's and LOW humidity two whole days in a row! Gotta love it. Opened up the windows, got some fresh air going thru last night. Heaven.

I'm not sure what's planned for today. I mentioned beach to DH a little while ago, but haven't heard anything back.

Enjoy your day, all.

Old 09-26-2008, 08:46 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,363,333 times
Nice to see you Jeannie and happy belated birthday Jnr!

It's climbing up into the 80s today. Glad I got all my errands done yesterday. Finally got the bathroom cabinets finished! YEAH! I'm really chuffed with the way they turned out. I'm now eyeing up the kitchen. My main problem is how to keep the dogs away while the paint dries!

Heading out for my walk in a few then I'm doing some small house maintenance.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Old 09-26-2008, 08:50 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Morning peeps!

It is an incredibly beautiful morning here. Currently 65 with a nice breeze and nice sun. Shadow, Mickey & I took a nice walk this morning down the long side of the property. Mickey was fascinated with the soybean crop growing next door. I would much rather have her in that field, she does not have to cross the street and the crop is not 6 feet tall.

Charley you hang in there, only another 9 weeks of hurricane season to go.

Jeanne, you have been gone for a long time. My house failed inspection so I terminated the contract. The hunt starts over tomorrow. *heavy sigh* I wallowed in self pity for a day or two, but I am over that now and am ready to find the right house.

Today Shadow is going to get a bath. I am sure she has never been this dirty in her entire life. The weather is supposed to get cool next week and she needs a good scrub.

Old 09-26-2008, 09:53 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,621,282 times
Evey, that news just gave me a sick feeling in my tummy, bringing back recent memories for me also. I'm glad your thinking positive and moving forward. Lots and lots of positive thoughts and crossings coming your way!

Old 09-26-2008, 10:00 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Got finished up a bit early, for me anyway, and it's another great looking day up here too, better enjoy it while it lasts! Did my arms, and the 6 min. thigh dealie, and the ABC, that's enough. Well, probably not, but oh well.

Three days at Disney? Oh Lordy, but Karla, I can just see you getting you some Goofy luv!!

Happy Friday all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals