Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2009, 05:00 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,138,200 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

It is Sunday so that means breakfast with our friends day

I am rushing because I have to stop at C/D to let my buddy out.

OMG at Petsmart the other day I saw this 4 1/2 ' rope toy !! I took one look and said "how cool would this be for Chaos" lol hubby said C/D will not be amused !! I guess he is right thats a lot of water it would hold when it ends up in the pool, not to mention if he starts swinging it around things in the house may go flying
Though I could make it a special "only when Auntie Karla is over toy" and take it home with me

I really have no other plans yet for today, the game is blacked out so will probably have it on the radio

So what is on your list for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2009, 06:30 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,276,162 times
Good morning.

Hey, Karla...when is this momentous birthday? Coming up soon, I know.

Not much going on here. DH wants to plant a banana tree out by the lanai but came across a humongous rock that he thinks is really neat because it has all these fossil markings in it. He wants to dig it out but can't seem to find a pry bar big enough to do the job. So the tree sits there. Oh, he did find a pry bar at HD, but they want $32 for it, and "that's way too much for that!" I'll let you know what happens.

Headed over to my friend Marty's pretty soon for coffee, but she doesn't know it yet.

Doing some laundry and the dishwasher's going, but I think that'll be it for work around here today. Going to be around 93, so I'm sure the pool will get some attention from me. And maybe a nap afterward, since DH is at (you guessed it!) B&N.

Have a great Sunday, everybody.

Old 10-04-2009, 07:12 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,227,693 times
Morning all! Oh Karla, can you imagine the damage Chaos would/could do with a rope that big You are right tho, any dog would love that!
Nothing new here, temps are still in the 60's this morning and it looks like rain (I think it was in the forecast). I've got laundry, and cleaning to do. Yesterday I found all of my fall decorations and put them out, got a big old pumpkin outside. My mums are not doing very well this year though, not sure if it is lack of sunshine or just a bad batch. The planter I took to work is looking pretty sorry too. Guess I might have to bring them home and see if I can revive both planters.
Well that is my day. Hope you have a good one.

Old 10-04-2009, 08:40 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,250,956 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow & I have been out chasing deer this morning.

Later I will plop on the couch for the NASCAR race. Before that I have laundry. Think I will make a lasagna for dinner.

Old 10-04-2009, 09:41 AM

Is hubby still in FL Evey?

Old 10-04-2009, 10:34 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,250,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
Is hubby still in FL Evey?
No, he got back Monday afternoon.

Old 10-04-2009, 01:20 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,543,110 times
Hi everybody. Did an ab workout today-same one as yesterday, boy is it hard, and a couple little dance ones-learning the Rumba from Lisa Rinna, and also went up and down the stairs next door, probably a good thing, since the tray in her dehumidifier needed emptying.

When I was walking back from there last night, a little after midnight, I saw two men walking down the dark street, then they headed up walking toward me--yikes, there are no streetlights here. So they started talking to me, and (thank heavens!) they were the guys from the Block Watch, they just walk the neighborhood at night, and they told me about the next meeting and how they've talked to stores about getting things donated like getting motion lights in this new park where it's turning into a bad place to be at night, and how they've talked to the University of Toledo's law dept for advice, and stuff like that.

Interesting. But, boy I was scared at first!

Have a good day everybody.

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 10-04-2009 at 01:30 PM..

Old 10-04-2009, 03:59 PM

Cold like December here in AL, I don't mind the cooler temps but guess you better watch what you wish for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals