Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 05:07 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Yay it is Friday which means it is almost the weekend !!!!!

Last night I knew I was out of my C/F diet pepsi and meant to run by the store after I stopped at C/H but oops forgot so here I am this morning drinking apple juice I like apple juice but I need my bubbles in the morning

So once I am done typing I will get dressed go stop at C/D to let my buddy out then head to the grocery store

Shhh I was suppose to go downtown this morning for some MG training but decided to play hookie I mean it is "play hookie day"

We have not had rain in forever so instead I will go out and do some watering lol in a way it is the same thing since I will be working with my plants and be in the garden

So who is ready for the weekend !!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2009, 06:12 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,673,339 times
Morning Karla......Some bubbles for ya. Feel better

When I worked......I loved the play hookie days. A free day to play.......Yay.

Lets see..........I feel a shopping fix coming on. Maybe later.

This morning is my aerobic workout with the gals........

Nothing much else but who knows what the day brings. Usually brings more than I want. LOL!!

Old 10-23-2009, 08:06 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow & I have been for a tour of the neighborhood this morning. Later we will head to the beach. Shadow loves the beach.

Before the beach we will be hanging decorations for the party. Most years they have this all done a week in advance and the wind always blows it down. This year they are waiting until the last minute.

Old 10-23-2009, 08:16 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Good morning all.

Good idea on waiting, Evey. Then you don't have to decorate 4 or 5 times.

OK, groceries have been got and put away. Garden is watered. Laundry is hanging and dishes are drying. I can play hookey now!

DH is out buying my B'day present. I offered to let him take one of my rings so he'd get the size right, but he said that he had it taken care of. What a guy!

It's definitely a pool day today. Yep. Haven't been in over a week. I hope my pool pals remember me!

Sounds like you're having fun with the new glasses, Karla. Sure wish I could check out those purple ones! I just love things that make people look at you twice - "Did I just see that???"

I used to have this really neat skirt and blouse set that was basically orange with all kinds of colored flowers and stuff on it and I'd wear orange shoes with it. I actually stopped traffic one day when a guy stopped his truck, leaned out the window and yelled, "I just love your shoes, Lady!" Those days are definitely over! :-}

Old 10-23-2009, 12:22 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
DH is out buying my B'day present. I offered to let him take one of my rings so he'd get the size right, but he said that he had it taken care of. What a guy!
Garden tools are one size fits all pattie

Thanks for the bubbles elizamary
Well I am now pepsi stocked lol I also picked up another fresh pineapple for the infused vodka I am making a friends of hubbys stopped by for a computer programming lesson and I gave him some to try he said it is yummy
I think t needs more time with the new pineapple

Evey are you going to take pictures

I have our trick or treat candy hidden

I am about to go out and hand water the potted plants looked for a few minutes that we were going to have rain but the clouds gave 2 drops and went away

Old 10-23-2009, 01:53 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
HI everybody, did you miss me!?! ha!

Today i tried this cardio kickboxing routine with a guy named Phillipe ooh la la! On exercise TV. It was interesting. Oh and my neighbor's brother died and she wanted me to come over and "hold" her, but instead I finished up on the laundry that I started for her yesterday and did a little over a mile on her exercise bike while I was down there.

That wasted a big chunk of my day. And tomorrow she wants me to help her pack to go to the funeral and will I watch her dogs--I said how long you gonna be gone? THREE DAYS. I am NOT that nice. (don't think that i am cold hearted, her brother has been sick for a long time, he was diagnosed with cancer before my mom and sister, and they have both since died-two years ago-so he fought the good fight, but they knew it was coming) Now, I have to do my own stuff. So another fun weekend for me.

Have a good day everybody.

Old 10-23-2009, 04:10 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Hey, Karla, when you're done with that pineapple, can I have it??? Please?????

Fuzzy, good for you for standing up to your nasty neighbor. Enjoy your weekend.

Old 10-23-2009, 04:49 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Hey, Karla, when you're done with that pineapple, can I have it??? Please?????

Fuzzy, good for you for standing up to your nasty neighbor. Enjoy your weekend.
I didn't stand up to her, I'm just saying that I'm not that nice! Like, stop it already, but she is so needy right now after her knee replacement, oh she is totally taking advantage of me, claiming I'm her 'best friend' and all this garbage. I told her repeatedly, and I mean over and over and over, and I gave her an ad for home care she could call. She lost it, so I got her another one, but oh no, she thought she could count on me, I said I TOLD YOU--it's friggin insane. Think I might start doing crack just so I can check myself into rehab

Old 10-23-2009, 05:08 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Wow Fuzzy sounds like the lady is really a con artist, I mean she must know what she is doing to you?? Bummer, maybe change your number so she can't call, or just tell her to get her kids to help you will be busy!
Karla, glad you like your glasses! I've got to get to the optical store and get some new ones, these are years old and I know my prescription needs to be "upgraded".
Patti, what ya getting for birthday present?
And Evey post pics please! Is Shadow dressing up for the party?
Well, Cassy and I are going for a walk so I can get dinner for hubby. I gotta get up to the store too, he is out of Diet Coke!!!

Old 10-23-2009, 05:44 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
And Evey post pics please! Is Shadow dressing up for the party?
Sorry guys, pics will have to wait until I get home. There is no way MIL would let me upload them on her machine. *sighs*

Yes, Shadow has a costume & will be dressing for the party. She is going as a Devil Dog (not the snack food). She is sooooo cute in her horns......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals