Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 04:38 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

rofl I knew that wouldget your attention
good morning everyone
Everyone has been doing such a great job thats why I made today
"eat what you want without guilt day"
LOL I need an excuse to go out to breakfast on my way to the beach to have a MRI done on my shoulder and hubby said he is taking me out for dinner tonight.

Lou won't be walking today, his procedure went well yesterday but he wants to take it easy today.
I will get my walk in sometime today lol Lola won't let me forget.
I am going to stop and get mulch on the way home, I asked hubby if he wanted to leave me the 4 runner so I load it up with mulch but nooooo lol. I don't think he likes driving the acura in traffic because it is 6 sp manual. Since I can only fit 5 bags in the trunk I will be making a few trips, good thing the nursery is only 1.5 miles away.
Got the front mowed yesterday so will do the back today.
In case you were wondering "Does karla live in the backyard she is out there everyday"
I took some pictures last night
so here is what takes up a lot of my time.

http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...205%2024%2007/

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2007, 05:13 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Judging from the pics I would have to say yes, Karla lives in the back yard. I know how hard it is to keep a FL yard looking like that. Beautiful!

30 minute dog walk done. We got chased by a loose dog, so we even got a little bit of running in this morning.

Old 05-25-2007, 05:17 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,364,652 times
aaaaannnnnd....shes off to get more mulch! great gardening Karla!!! What would Bruno from dancing with the stars say? Anyone?

I ate raisin bran this am instead of biscotti... slept in on a work day, body wouldn't let me up...lol...strange but true.... happens to me every so often.

Old 05-25-2007, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evey View Post
Judging from the pics I would have to say yes, Karla lives in the back yard. I know how hard it is to keep a FL yard looking like that. Beautiful!

30 minute dog walk done. We got chased by a loose dog, so we even got a little bit of running in this morning.
I am so sorry, but that made me laugh evey... I guess its the extra sleep...or the raisin bran.. everybody ok?

Old 05-25-2007, 05:25 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
evey that must of given you a start.
that reminds me of the morning lola and I were walkingto meet lou I heard this noise next to one of the houses we went past and saw this dark mound well thinking "hmm house is on pond, pond may have gator" run we did rofl I had body parts shaking that havent shaken in awhile. When I got to the spot I was meeting lou i was still out of breath.
I had to laugh when we went past the house on our next pass and it was 4 ducks making the dark mound.
See how things look different in the dark.

thanks for the nice comments on the garden I really enjoy "digging in the dirt"

Cinder I don't watch dancing with the stars so don't know who bruno is. But I take it he isnt this big construction guy that is going to come to my gardens and say "the mulch must be 3" from the base of the plants" my one bad garden habit

karla

Old 05-25-2007, 05:43 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
We are all o.k. I carry a can of pepper spray for just such situations, but this dog did not get that close.

Old 05-25-2007, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfask View Post

Cinder I don't watch dancing with the stars so don't know who bruno is. But I take it he isnt this big construction guy that is going to come to my gardens and say "the mulch must be 3" from the base of the plants" my one bad garden habit

karla
Nope...hes the one who sits at the far right end and comes out with crazy words and phrases on who the people dance... hmm.. I'll have to think on it. Big cons guy w mulch...sounds good.. ocd with mulch you're so cute!

Old 05-25-2007, 06:23 AM

1,703 posts, read 5,143,469 times
Gorgeous Pics karla!!

You mean I can eat anything I want today??? (well I guess I do that anyway lol) I'll check back in later when I get some time to do my exercises. Would go do my walk now but I gotta prepare my lesson for Sunday. Me and a friend are taking the kids to the park this morning but I'll try and do it again when the kids are napping. Oh! just too much to do. That huge pile of laundry downstair is just evily calling my name.

Old 05-25-2007, 06:41 AM

942 posts, read 2,584,132 times
OK...How are all of you such morning people??? Im on my second cup of coffee and still know life in this body. For some reason I feel like I've been run over by a train.

Its been raining all morning here, lots of winds last night. Hubby woke up ast night about 2 am, I was still up and says "have you seen the news, I mean are we under hurricane watch?" Lots of winds no hurricane....thank GOD!

Well running errands this morning, have to change my DH work boots to small. Also, have to go to Alex's HS....he should graduate on Tuesday however, he has the 3.0 gpa (required 2.0), technically has all his credits but his Economics teacher is holding his grade which is a B because unexcused absences. Alex knew about this since last month and didnt tell me. His appeal was for May 2nd and he didnt go. I could KILL him. My question is should the hold him for graduating for unexcused absences with a B??? Anyhow, these kids always have me running around. Cant wait till they're all in there twenties...

Ok, so as soon as I get back, if weather permits Im walking if not I'll do a tape. Check in a little latter. Wish me luck on the HS thingie, it would be sad that he doesnt walk with his class for something like this while having a passing grade.

Karla awesome garden...do you want to come over?? You'd probably faint if you saw mine.

Evey, being chased by a dog is NEVER good. That would make me run too!!!

Cinderbyn, I know exactly what you mean, I didnt want to get out of bed this mornig either.

Dreameyes, dont get me started on the laundry!!! Thats the main event for this weekend.

Old 05-25-2007, 06:57 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Wow! Everybody beat me this morning!

OK, 30 minutes weights, 16 minutes dreadmill. Had to run a quick errand, so I cut the dread short, since I"ll be doing lots of yardwork tomorrow.

You mean when I stopped at Starbucks, I could have gotten the cinnamon scone??? NOW ya tell me!

Karla, thanks for posting your photos. Your garden is gorgeous, as always. But I'm glad you included one of your driveway/front yard. That way, when I'm driving thru Jax, looking for you, it'll make you easier to find!

I wanted to share some good news with you folks. This exercise thing is really paying off. Today, I managed to put on a pair of shorts that I could barely squeeze into last year and a shirt that I should never have worn and ya know what? They look pretty darned good! Not a muffin top at all! I couldn't have done it without your support.

Last edited by nomoresnow; 05-25-2007 at 07:47 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals