Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 04:37 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone.
See I warned you you never know who will be in the daily thread starter.
For those that didn't see it evey you may have to repost the picture of your dog and the bike.

Well the rain has stopped, so when we get home from breakfast it will be "yard work" time. I promise not to over do my shoulder. I will have hubby weedwack & edge.

I might even take Lola for a walk so we can see how everyones lawns have greened up from the rain.

So how will be checking in first today.

I also want to say thanks to everyone for keeping this thread going and posting everyday even if I can't ******as much.

Your my motivation.

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2007, 05:45 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,364,652 times
Karla, You are a sweet pea.....rain came to me.

I think today I am gonna start crunches, does anyone have any exercises in mind for a beginner?

I am sure if my kids see me doing it they will join, and dh will call us dorks, but we cant go to the park and walk in this rain.

But I tell, ya, the crops are looking good, but before long, I know the farmers would really be needing some of this rain the Lord is blessing is with today...he gave us all stars...

Old 06-03-2007, 06:00 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
As he always does, Robyn.

We've been getting rain showers on and off all week. Did the hubby walk this morning, but only got a mile in. All of a sudden, my tummy flipped, so I thought I should put something into it. But it beats not walking, right? Somebody help! I need you to pull me away from the screen so I can go do all that housework that's crying out my name! Damned dust bunnies....never should have told them what it was! LOL

Old 06-03-2007, 06:33 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
LOL! In fact, we just got back from a bike ride. Since I managed to get my sorry behind out of bed before it got too hot (asphalt on doggie feets, that is!).

We will be heading to the beach in a little while. I am trying to wear this dog out. Tomorrow we are getting in the car & heading to Indiana, and this dog will drive me NUTS if she is full of energy.

Last edited by Racelady88; 07-24-2007 at 03:43 PM..

Old 06-03-2007, 06:49 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,364,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evey View Post
LOL! In fact, we just got back from a bike ride. Since I managed to get my sorry behind out of bed before it got too hot (asphalt on doggie feets, that is!).

We will be heading to the beach in a little while. I am trying to wear this dog out. Tomorrow we are getting in the car & heading to Indiana, and this dog will drive me NUTS if she is full of energy.
Cute dog... cute bike.... you could take that grocery shopping!!!!!

Yes.... get out the energy....whew

Old 06-03-2007, 06:51 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Evey I love those pictures! I've seen dogs running by their owners and they look just as happy as they do when they hang their heads out the car window, of course with the ears flapping!

No exercise for me today I just stopped by to check on everyone, we finally have some rain and it is welcome. My flowers are standing straight and saying "thank you". Don't know if this yard will ever green up, years of neglect from renters who just don't give a darn. Can't wait until the fall comes so we get into our own house.

Nms - are you not packing? When will the big move take place? Everyone have a wonderful Sunday.

Old 06-03-2007, 07:33 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,061,041 times
Adorable dog! Great pictures!

My son and I are off to the flea market!

Does that count?

Old 06-03-2007, 07:33 AM

2,218 posts, read 5,395,705 times
Hey all.

Karla, I may or may not exercise, I couldn't get to sleep till 2 in the morning! YUCK!!! And I might go technology shopping! =D

cinderobyn, I just do normal ab crunches, I pull my neck into my chest so my abs tighten up, then after that I lift my shoulders up off the ground, then from where I can feel a slight pain I choose that spot to start off, and when I return to my starting position I make sure NEVER to go below where I started the exercise.

NMS, take care of them dust bunnies, I hear they steal socks!

Evey, that is the funniest dog I've ever seen it looks like they were actually waiting for you to start going before walking! =)

cassy1, I know what you mean about the grass, when my family moved into a new house it took months for the grass to grow because the builders took the entire subdivisions dirt and replaced it with clay, so it's hard to get anything to grow in the ground here.

Hopefully I'll get to do my exercises!! Take care all!

Old 06-03-2007, 07:41 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Oh, you guys have no idea! That dog will go lay by the bike and wait for you. When you get on she shakes her head & stomps her feet because it has taken you soooo long to get ready. Then, she drops into place beside the bike. "Turn here" means we are turning right and "this way" means we are turning left. Still working on "hold up a minute". Heaven help me if she spots a squirrel.

Old 06-03-2007, 07:48 AM

2,218 posts, read 5,395,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evey View Post
Oh, you guys have no idea! That dog will go lay by the bike and wait for you. When you get on she shakes her head & stomps her feet because it has taken you soooo long to get ready. Then, she drops into place beside the bike. "Turn here" means we are turning right and "this way" means we are turning left. Still working on "hold up a minute". Heaven help me if she spots a squirrel.
LOL! That's so funny! When we still had pets the only thing they knew how to do was run as FAST as they can! And it's like slow down!!! But they didn't care they were on the leash which mean you were following THEM! LOL!!! =)

You're heading up to Indiana??? What part! I live in Indiana! =O
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals