Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 03:51 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,619,016 times

Advertisements

Good morning! My son's first baseball game in NC was a win. Yeah! Also, a big congrats to all those NC fans for a big win last night.... Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk at the moment.... This morning, 2 bodies in Motion exercises and then off to work. Happy Tuesday! http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u149/Margie077/tuesday.gif (broken link) Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2009, 04:08 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,848,116 times
Good morning Jeannie,NCN,Diana,Izzy and Lisa.

Congrats NCN!!! Your team won.

CT Scan at 7AM for Mr. L so breakfast will be afterward and out.

Old 04-07-2009, 07:17 AM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,625,398 times
Good morning. Yeah, how about them Tar heels. They never let us down. When Dean Smith retired I thought it might be over, but it keeps getting better. See why I think pro ball is boring. I watched every minute of that game.
Congratulations on your sons win. You said baseball, so does that mean he had to go through tryouts and all that. My children could never get through tryouts in baseball or softball. I think my daughter played one season for her high school. Guess we are a basketball family. I have probably told you that my daughter was on the state's #1 2-A basketball team when she was in high school. She has the big ring and everything. She is so proud of that ring.

Coffee and milk
tub of applesauce

Time for another coffee.

Lacey, hope your breakfast out will be good. You deserve it after all you two have been through. Tell Mr. L to get well soon.

Last edited by NCN; 04-07-2009 at 07:30 AM..

Old 04-07-2009, 07:44 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,389,075 times
Good morning ladies. Way to go NC. Woo hoo.

Lacey- Best of luck today.

Still dieting here but I was exactly the same weight yesterday as I was last Monday. I'm going back to cutting the extra carbs this week.

It's snowing here. Yuk. Isn't this supposed to be spring?

Have a great day everyone.

Old 04-07-2009, 08:48 AM

72,413 posts, read 18,199,776 times
Good morning Jeannie,NCN,Lisa,Diana,Lacey!

Lisa,snowing in spring?

Lacey,praying for you!

It was 84 yesterday,today is going to start raining,love it when the smog goes away for a day!

Just had some coffee.I think once in a while is ok.

Old 04-07-2009, 08:59 AM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,625,398 times
Lisa, your weather is making news on our local station. They even sent out a reporter to show it to us. That looks more like January than April. One of our friends told us that we sometimes get our biggest snows in April, but not since I have been here. I thought about you when I saw the news report and wondered if it got to you. They were showing Avery County. I dread going outside because we got down to 33 degrees.

I have to go mail out some birthday cards. Today is my brothers birthday, so I sent his online, but I have two other cards to mail this month.

Izzy, I have given up on giving up coffee. I have been drinking coffee since I was five years old. I wanted to be like Daddy.

Happy Easter to everyone starting their holiday early. Our Easter will be just about like any other weekend. We try not to travel on the holiday week ends. Mr. VA is working Easter Sunday. The life of the computer repairman! We create our own holidays.

Old 04-07-2009, 10:27 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,386,066 times
Judi - I read how much more you lost on yesterday's thread w00t w00t, congrats, you must feel awsome being able to buy new clothes

Lisa - keeping my fingers crossed that you will lose the weight you wish. Snow?!?! I think I can spare some sunbeams. I will send them over - can you already see them??? If not maybe this is the best way to relax:

I guess we're having a bit of bad luck with DS these days. Last night he was feverish so I took him into our bed and we didn't sleep well at all. Seems he's getting new teeth. So he stayed at my grandma's till lunch today and I quit work early to be with him and baby him a bit. Poor boy Now he's sound asleep already and I hope the night will be more relaxing for him. Hopefully the fever won't come back and he can get back to the kids tomorrow. He's missing so much at the moment. Today they had a Easter celebration and he couldn't joing them...

1 chocolate pudding with a wee bit whipped cream
4 medium oven potatoes with herb dressing
greek jogurt
1 chicken/cheese salad wrap w/ french dressing
more greek jogurt

Old 04-07-2009, 03:32 PM

Happy Birthday Lacey!

Old 04-07-2009, 10:33 PM

lunch

Shanghai style fried sticky sticks with beef
lemon tea

dinner

El Pollo Loco chicken (Crazy chicken)

Old 04-08-2009, 04:26 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,848,116 times
Thank you Izzy dear-that cake had me licking my screen.

Had a most wonderful day, the phone never stopped, beautiful doz. calla lilies with pearls arrived from dtr and family, and a beautiful tin from Savannah filled with all kinds of pralines, pecans from son and new d-i-l.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals