Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 05:18 PM

79 posts, read 199,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by biafra4life View Post
Now we've gotten that out of the way, now I'm curious. Where were you born? Where were you raised? do your parents share the same view points that you do? what types of interactions with blacks have you had? Were they all negative? How many black people have you known as friends? if any? Being from another country I've always been somewhat fascinated by the idea of a white supremacist having never known anything like it in other countries I've lived in. Watching your kind in A Time To Kill is one thing, but seeing it live and direct...that's something else....from a safe distance of course. Over to you.
Generally, I've had very many, very long and very "up close & personal" experiences with blacks. Never been attacked, but only because I was considered a "hard target." That's all you get. I don't mind talking with blacks, but only to a point, because blacks are irrelevent to America's future. As a group, they will always remain the wards of the state (i.e., whites). That is why diversification with Asians and Mexicans, who don't have the paternalistic regard for blacks that whites have, is ominous for blacks. As the state grows less white, its solicitude of blacks will probably decrease.

I was hoping there would be more whites in this forum. (I should have actually read some posts before starting this thread - I would never have bothered had I known that most here are non-white.)

dubeaux

Old 03-02-2011, 05:23 PM

1,518 posts, read 5,269,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubeaux View Post
I was hoping there would be more whites in this forum. (I should have actually read some posts before starting this thread - I would never have bothered had I known that most here are non-white.)

dubeaux
There are mainly whites on this forum. But we want to live as far away from you as possible. Your burning cross, engine hanging in a tree, abandoned pick up trucks, pit-bulls and trailer would bring down our property values.

I'm heading home now. If I see our neighbors, an interracial gay couple that adopted a black boy from Nigeria, walking down my street I'll tell them hello for you.

Last edited by hamiltonpl; 03-02-2011 at 05:36 PM..

Old 03-02-2011, 05:24 PM

13,384 posts, read 25,747,031 times
Im curious as to why this is in the Dallas forum. The original post had nothing to with Dallas.

Old 03-02-2011, 06:23 PM

1,666 posts, read 2,841,679 times
Quote:
You are welcome. BTW, don't have cable. Don't watch FOX.

Black slaves certainly did an enormous amount of work, especially in the South, and their free descendents in many other parts of this country. But they didn't create this country. The creation and development of the United States is conceivable without the presence of blacks (or other groups like the Chinese on the western railways, or Mexicans in various jobs in the southwest), although it would certainly have been more difficult. But the United States is utterly inconceivable without the presence of European descended whites, transplanting and improving and reinventing the institutions of Western civilization which have made white, western nations the most successful societies in history and powerful magnets to non-whites from failed or backwards or simply hellish societies elsewhere.

The presence of American born blacks, descended from slaves, is a burden whites must bear. I accept that. Whites are paying today in many ways, financially and physically and beyond, for having brought blacks to America. Most whites also accept this. But most whites insist, even in the age of political correctness, diversity and multi-culturalism, to bear the burden of blacks in America in our own way. That is why, regardless of whether the blacks moving into white neighborhoods are Section 8 HUD welfare recipients, or middle class M.B.A.'s, J.D.'s, Ph.D.'s or M.D.'s, whites will start moving away. We just don't want to be around you, or near you or have anything to do with you beyond absolute necessity. The sooner blacks learn this, and learn to accept it, the better it will be for all of us.

dubeaux

We have just as much right to be here as whites and every other race. Thats why we live in America. Im so glad not every white person thinks like this, but I have to remember the history of white americans in this country, so the lectures your giving is not unusual, what surprises me is that its 2011 and we still have this kinda mess going on. Im a black and at home I was taught to treat people equally not matter what class they were in.. There are so many things that I could say about the white community such as the ongoing issue of white collar crimes and Long history of Child molesters in that community. One of the most important things that we all have to come to grips with is that RACISM KILLS (as do sexism and homophobia, and all the other oppressions.)

It's as if they think racism (or any of the other oppressions) is necessarily a CONSCIOUS construct: "I really don't like black people -- I think they're inferior, so let's not fund the levees and then someday they may die."

No, perhaps the worst, but certainly the most intransigent aspect of racism is the part(s) based on SUBconscious or even UNconscious beliefs that there are people who simply don't count as much, for whatever reason. But the funny thing is, those people tend overwhelmingly to fall into the oppressed groups. "Oh, it's only black folk (so who cares?)," or "Oh, it's only poor folk (who are lazy and therefore deserve what they get) and old people (past their prime and useless) anyway."

The US is a nation born of genocide, suckled on slavery, and weaned on apartheid, and the weaning process has been largely confined to a bottle at board meetings.

And as someone else mentioned, maybe here, maybe elsewhere, the sin, in the eyes of the white and affluent, is not the racism itself, but being reminded of it each and every day.

And the houseing issue

Housing values go down when the occupants do not take care of their property. Trash, peeling paint, abandoned cars, un-mowed lawns and multiple families crowded into a single family home are all issues that drive down value. Sometimes it only affects one house and the adjoining properties but if there are several homes in this condition the home values will suffer.

So it isn't based on black or white but rather on pride of ownership. You find slobs no matter what color of skin. People who purchase in a given neighborhood do so often because of their economic and social status not for the color of skin.
Black people do NOT decrease the value of a neighborhood. However, once the values start declining based on other factors, black people and other minorities tend to move in. They do not bring the prices down, but take advantage of the price drop when it occurs.Most people who can afford to move into an affluent neighborhood are just as interested in keeping property value up as any of their other neighbors and that goes for all minorites..

Old 03-02-2011, 06:27 PM

554 posts, read 1,196,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamiltonpl View Post
I don't think he presented any facts and I don't see where he was called names.

He said "any number of blacks in any neighborhood is problematic." If that isn't racist I don't know what is.
Alright HAMILTONPL that is enough. You have to stop writing posts that I agree with because I have been blocked from giving you anymore reputation points.

Old 03-02-2011, 06:37 PM

509 posts, read 1,262,323 times
Quote:
Generally, I've had very many, very long and very "up close & personal" experiences with blacks. Never been attacked, but only because I was considered a "hard target." That's all you get. I don't mind talking with blacks, but only to a point, because blacks are irrelevent to America's future. As a group, they will always remain the wards of the state (i.e., whites). That is why diversification with Asians and Mexicans, who don't have the paternalistic regard for blacks that whites have, is ominous for blacks. As the state grows less white, its solicitude of blacks will probably decrease.

dubeaux
Dubeaux, what would be the most promising solution to this problem you see around you? Not what you would love to happen but is probably impossible, rather, what can you and those who agree with you, see as their best shot at getting most of what you want?

Old 03-02-2011, 06:37 PM

1,666 posts, read 2,841,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamiltonpl View Post
There are mainly whites on this forum. But we want to live as far away from you as possible. Your burning cross, engine hanging in a tree, abandoned pick up trucks, pit-bulls and trailer would bring down our property values.

I'm heading home now. If I see our neighbors, an interracial gay couple that adopted a black boy from Nigeria, walking down my street I'll tell them hello for you.

In the words of P diddy .. HELLO GOODMORNING

Old 03-02-2011, 06:42 PM

1,678 posts, read 3,739,064 times
To the OP: I don't know about you but I would rather live next door to the black guy with a respectable job and no criminal record who takes care of his property, than the White family of West Virginia.

Case in point

Old 03-02-2011, 06:58 PM

79 posts, read 199,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moorhen3 View Post
Dubeaux, what would be the most promising solution to this problem you see around you? Not what you would love to happen but is probably impossible, rather, what can you and those who agree with you, see as their best shot at getting most of what you want?
Well, moorhen, I already told you in an earlier post what I would like to see happen. But the most important reforms would be eliminating illegal immigration, reducing legal immigration, and restoring to whites (the only ones who don't have it) freedom of association. (Which means whites can live in their own neighborhoods & send their kids to white schools & hire whom they pleased in their own private businesses.) If we had that, I could live with affirmative action. AA is a kind of never-ending reparations program for blacks, but whites could afford it if we had immigration under control & FOA restored. BTW, did you know that all non-white immigrants (including anchor babies of illegals) are eligible for affirmative action?

Old 03-02-2011, 06:59 PM

554 posts, read 1,196,993 times
Quote:

dubeaux
Wish granted! I am white and I am ashamed of and disgusted by you. You, Dubeaux, and other people like you, are nothing more than a cancer and a weakness to civilization. The lot of you are a detriment to progress.

No bother though, for your time has come to an end. The real world will continue to diversify and seek to live in harmony with one another. Meanwhile, you and your kind, will fall further into irrelevancy and the world's solicitude of weak, intolerant, lesser evolved humans such as yourself WILL decrease.

That's all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas