Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2016, 10:54 AM

3,754 posts, read 4,241,982 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runnn View Post
Talk to me after the correction occurs; I bet you'll have a different excuse then!
Quote:
"A strong economy DOES insulate from corrections." You should be in the Obama administration with that kind of logic... seriously!
Spoken by someone who is completely outclassed and outsmarted on the topic.

Talk to me when you actually have a valid point to make. I won't hold my breath.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2016, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Well stated! I'm the one who mentioned correction, so thank you! There's lots of "Kool-Aid" drinkers here who are in for a rude awakening.
...And now you're talking to yourself and your 2nd profile.

Old 12-10-2016, 11:11 AM

254 posts, read 191,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katana49 View Post

Talk to me when you actually have a valid point to make. I won't hold my breath.

Before R. Buckminster Fuller, car makers and home developers felt right at home building their products for the rich. Everyone else could just go screw themselves. Bucky didn't complain about this situatiin, but loaded up with the ammo of an inexpensive vehicle and homes that he designed. This lit a fire under the butts of these companies to design vehicles and houses for everyone.

We live in a similar situation today. Developers are building both apartments and homes. In order to keep their apartments full and the rent high, they are limiting the supply of available homes to purchase which also inflates the price of each home. Meanwhile, the developers continue receiving corporate welfare from the drunkards ruling over the cities. Why does the state of Texas allow this?

Don't want the price of your home to fall? Support this corruption.

Seems the fortunate ones today are the mentally ill incarcerated in the mental institutes and doped up on the very best of the psychotropic medication.

Last edited by Dallas retail updater; 12-10-2016 at 11:21 AM..

Old 12-10-2016, 11:37 AM

254 posts, read 191,899 times
Quote:
Well stated! I'm the one who mentioned correction, so thank you! There's lots of "Kool-Aid" drinkers here who are in for a rude awakening.
People first get victimized by the little ponzi schemers. They then get victimized by the official con men who bring the little ponzi schemers to justice. Indeed, in order to bring these little pschopaths to 'justice,' the big ones eat up most of the stolen wealth that was left unspent by them.

Old 12-10-2016, 01:43 PM

28,115 posts, read 63,680,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas retail updater View Post
Before R. Buckminster Fuller, car makers and home developers felt right at home building their products for the rich. Everyone else could just go screw themselves.
Ford did well selling cars to the masses... over 15 million Model T and 5 million Model A sold from 1908 to 1931... well before Fuller's Dymaxion shown in 1933-34

Old 12-10-2016, 03:08 PM

1,103 posts, read 1,661,497 times
This thread has gotten a little weird.

Old 12-10-2016, 03:15 PM

28,115 posts, read 63,680,034 times
Guilty... the mention of Prop 13 is what drew me in...

Old 12-26-2016, 02:28 PM

95 posts, read 164,032 times
Quote:

I bet you saw the 2008 financial crisis coming... not! Get over yourself already!

Old 12-26-2016, 03:19 PM

95 posts, read 164,032 times
Quote:
...And now you're talking to yourself and your 2nd profile.
I only have one profile, so that "crystal ball" you have isn't so crystal after all... nice try though! You should be proud of yourself for insulting the forum member who really posted those comments though. Oh, but that's right, everyone else is wrong, and you are the only smart one who understands real estate and market conditions.

I'll be the "bigger man" here:
I don't know what will happen in the future (economically) nor does anyone except God. My predictions are just that... my predictions. Terrorism, Nuclear war, student loan debt, trade wars, illegal immigration, Radical Muslim extremists, Obamacare debacle, yada yada yada. Our apple-cart could be upset like we've never seen before, but hopefully it won't?

Old 12-26-2016, 04:08 PM

Quote:
I only have one profile, so that "crystal ball" you have isn't so crystal after all... nice try though! You should be proud of yourself for insulting the forum member who really posted those comments though. Oh, but that's right, everyone else is wrong, and you are the only smart one who understands real estate and market conditions.

I'll be the "bigger man" here:
I don't know what will happen in the future (economically) nor does anyone except God. My predictions are just that... my predictions. Terrorism, Nuclear war, student loan debt, trade wars, illegal immigration, Radical Muslim extremists, Obamacare debacle, yada yada yada. Our apple-cart could be upset like we've never seen before, but hopefully it won't?
Yeah... something tells me the only thing about you that's ever been thought of as big is your ego.

You came to resurrect a thread just to insult me weeks later? LOL

I'm sorry, you clearly must not have been a good boy for Christmas and didn't get anything you wanted. Better luck next year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas