Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2013, 01:31 PM

5 posts, read 21,639 times

Advertisements

Hi Everyone,
I've posted in a couple of other threads, but thought I would create a thread more specific to our need. My husband and I are searching for a rental home in Middletown. We have 2 children, so we are interested in a family oriented community in the Cedar Lane Elementary feeder pattern. The only communities we are familiar with in this area are Augustine Creek and The Village of Bayberry. We've searched for homes for rent in these communities, but have been unsuccessful. Since the school year has begun, we are looking to move as soon as possible. We've searched the internet and our realtor is searching as well without much luck. I'm hoping someone out there is aware of a hidden gem or maybe has seen a for rent sign that may not be advertised. Or maybe someone interested in relocating without the hassle of selling their home right away. My family is very appreciative of any help anyone has to offer! Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2013, 04:01 PM

347 posts, read 863,672 times
If you have a signed contract to purchase a home within the district, you may be permitted to "choice" your children to Cedar Lane until you have your closing/while you are renting. When you choice, you provide transportation to/from school. There is a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath 2000 sq. ft. condo for rent $1550/mo. on Crenshaw Court. Also for rent is a 3 bedroom 2 bath condo 1500 sq. ft. $1350/mo. on Congressional Village Dr. Both places are directly off of Cedar Lane and very close to Cedar Lane Elem School, although the true feeder pattern is Silver Lake Elem. There are townhomes on Lansdowne Rd for rent and they are in the Cedar Lane feeder pattern. Good luck.

Old 09-02-2013, 05:31 PM

Thank you, I will look into these properties. You've been very helpful!

Old 09-02-2013, 05:37 PM

In addition, thank you for information regarding "choice." We would definitely like to purchase a home soon, but we will need to rent until we find something. Again, you've been very helpful. Thank you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware