Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 11:58 AM

4 posts, read 7,101 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scsigurl3000 View Post
Well, I don't do milk. I guess I could use soy milk, but I like flavored coffee better. A few almonds is good in it, too.
You should try Blue Diamond Almond milk, it's great!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2016, 06:26 AM

7 posts, read 7,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaldo5000 View Post
I'm sorry, but I don't buy that. Then how are you overweight?

All good stuff (except for the coffee). It sounds like you are not getting enough protein though. I would up the beans and whey supplements if you are that averse to meat. As an aside, every vegan I know is either too skinny or too fat. They either don't get enough calories and protein or they gorge on garbage to satisfy their high calorie cravings. Also, some of them suffer from the screwed up metabolism that comes from starving and bingeing cycles. Steak may have fat and cholesterol for example, but it is better for you than cookies and potato chips that have nothing of value in them.

I'd rather lug fresh food home from the store that will nourish my body and maintain my health than to lug around 20 extra pounds. *shrug*
I currently weigh 350lbs, give or take a few, and I'm not fond of eating, in general. I frequently have to fight myself to eat enough. Frankly, what a lot of people seem to misunderstand is that UNDEReating can force the body to think it's starving, and therefore, save fat. I've tried all sorts of things, and frankly I often cannot afford to eat the 'healthy balanced diet' everyone tells me I need. Not only financially(have you seen produce prices lately?) but also physically. It feels too bulky, I feel overfull on a basic diet. Now add in my forced sedentary lifestyle(I've had joint pain since I was 16) and voila. Do your research.

Old 02-23-2017, 10:00 PM

1 posts, read 337 times
Help peeps

OK been exercising not consistent 2 to 3 days at the gym, I am making a commitment to go 5 days due to picking up an excess of 60 pounds, I would like to try EAS Complete is that good for weight loss as well? I want to kill the pounds not pick up more...

Old 02-24-2017, 08:44 AM

6,103 posts, read 8,814,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudys1 View Post
Help peeps

OK been exercising not consistent 2 to 3 days at the gym, I am making a commitment to go 5 days due to picking up an excess of 60 pounds, I would like to try EAS Complete is that good for weight loss as well? I want to kill the pounds not pick up more...
Just consume less calories. Its pretty simple. Go to Myfitnesspal, or keep a journal and track what you eat. EAS Complete is not going to make it any easier for you to lose weight. Its great for losing weight in your wallet however.
Just eat real,whole foods, from all the food groups. Say away from prepackaged or fast foods.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss