Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 01:49 PM

1,913 posts, read 8,906,202 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlekitten View Post
Oh- and I couldn't find anything about what you were mentioning below.
just an FYI. but it doesn't sound too pleasant

What BrianH stated after your post was a description of how these savages treat the female "fighters" hence the term, "rape cage".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2007, 02:12 PM

1,930 posts, read 10,170,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
IS that the uncut video though ? He specifically mentioned the uncut one.
If it's not, I would not want to see the uncut one. This one has all of the cussing, the half naked girls, a guy getting shot over and over again and that dog. I just searched for the uncut video and it kept bringing up the same one. When I just search for the video without typing in uncut it brings up the edited versions. I'm pretty sure this is the uncut, I don't see how it could be more uncut.. lol!

Old 07-19-2007, 02:21 PM

3,401 posts, read 13,368,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PitBullMommie1206 View Post
If it's not, I would not want to see the uncut one. This one has all of the cussing, the half naked girls, a guy getting shot over and over again and that dog. I just searched for the uncut video and it kept bringing up the same one. When I just search for the video without typing in uncut it brings up the edited versions. I'm pretty sure this is the uncut, I don't see how it could be more uncut.. lol!
omg. cut out the naked ladies, the man getting SHOT (?) reoeatedly.. and yeah... the cussing's got to go. or wait.. was that the song. Let's blame violence on everything-but-music-videos. oh yeah. Blame the dog too, the dog was in the video, the dog must be evil. /agrees

<< WARNING : heavy sarcasm may be present >>

Old 07-19-2007, 02:24 PM

7,599 posts, read 18,403,189 times
Ive no interest in watching the video, but thanks for subjecting yourself to it for me I cant stand rap 'music' and the people that perform it.

Old 07-19-2007, 02:32 PM
MB2

3,496 posts, read 9,431,487 times
Angry Vick and others are going down.......

Vick deserves EVERYTHING he gets....and then some!
Him and like minded people like him should be tortured to the fullest extend, and I have no mercy or feeling sorry what-so-ever.
There it is, AGAIN, what HUMANS are capable of doing.....but some idiots go into an uproar and jump on it, when a pittbull bites somebody (or any dog for that matter!).
Bottom line, no animal deserves to end up in the wrong hands, to be tortured, manipulated, made aggressive and insane...and the list goes on and on and on.
I stated already before.......I have NO mercy on people like that, no compassion, and wish they could end up with a bullet in their head......they disgrace the name "human" to the fullest, and I am ashamed and sick to my stomach.
Yuck...I am so disgusted, so pi**ed of, I can't even type right, and probably make little sense.
I just can't stand, on what is going on in this world......huh......

Old 07-19-2007, 03:25 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,601,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander59 View Post
Unfortunately you are probably right on being treated like a King, this guy has not only been charged with dog fighting, he has also been charged with having sex with minors, poor sportsmanship, and settled out of court for giving herpes to one of his partners, not a good guy at all.
I have a neighbor who is a black teenager who was over last night and he has not made up his mind whether he wants to be a gangsta or be like Tiger Woods, but he sure knew Vick and didn't think anything of these charges, as long as the guy made money and wore Nikes he seemed to be fine in his eyes. He did not understand why I was disgusted, he thinks Pit Bulls are made to be mean and judging from the family he comes from with a poor pathetic pit bull chained up in the back yard and none of the eleven kids allowed to go there its no wonder. He thinks my dogs are great and pit bulls are just this way. He did not understand why Nike ought to pull him from his contract.
Before anyone jumps on me I have called animal services on dog and because it has shelter and the chain is a little longer than 6 ft its legal.

What disturbs me the most about your idiot neighbor is that he can actually listen to the disgusting things that were done to these dogs (especially the part about being wetted down and electrocuted) and not feel anything - no compassion, no tears - nothing!!! Even if your not an animal lover - knowing that these kinds of things are done to an animal should make a person sick - if not bring them to tears!

Old 07-19-2007, 04:18 PM

1,930 posts, read 10,170,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
Ive no interest in watching the video, but thanks for subjecting yourself to it for me I cant stand rap 'music' and the people that perform it.
No problem.. lol! I can't stand rap either, but I had to see what he was talking about. As I already said, I can't find a video that is any more uncut than that one and it doesn't have dog fighting in it, but the way they showed the dog, I can definitely understand how people would link that to dog fighting. It definitely doesn't make "pit bulls" look good, that's for sure!

Old 07-20-2007, 10:32 AM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,155,259 times
Well Nike has decided to hold off on their new Vick items. Maybe they do have some common sense after all. At least, they're getting the consumers' messages and know what's good for them.

Old 07-20-2007, 11:12 AM

Is there any news links to this ?

Old 07-20-2007, 11:15 AM

Nikebiz : News : Press Release : Nike Statement Regarding Michael Vick (http://www.nike.com/nikebiz/news/pressrelease.jhtml?year=2007&month=07&letter=d - broken link)

NM just found it, round 1 to us. Now they just need to drop the guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs