Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2007, 11:16 AM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,162,101 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
Is there any news links to this ?
Yes, sorry I had meant to include the link before.

FOX Sports on MSN - NFL - Nike suspends release of Vick shoe (broken link)

titled - Nike suspends release of Vick shoe
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2007, 11:23 AM

1,913 posts, read 8,908,578 times
One more link: Along with related, in-depth stories of interest.

Nike suspends release of latest Michael Vick product - USATODAY.com

IMO, big fricken deal...they're pulling one shoe!...I'd stick the rest of his shoes up his *beep* *beep*

Old 07-20-2007, 11:24 AM

7,599 posts, read 18,410,769 times
Its the first step though CBTB. All we can do is take slow steps when it comes to ignorance.

Old 07-20-2007, 11:30 AM

I know Brian, I'm just so sick of some people.
IMO, Nike and any other company he is affiliated with needs to use
him to set an example of what they will not tolerate.

Last night I was listening to talk radio and it was a sports show...some
of the idiots calling in were in defense of Vick.
They don't have the fricken brains they were born with.

Old 07-20-2007, 11:55 AM

7,599 posts, read 18,410,769 times
Yeah "Ignorance is bliss, ignorance in large groups is dangerous"

Old 07-20-2007, 12:10 PM

You know we all love our pets SOOOO much that we cannot accept/conceive that there should be any due process for this Vick guy. The Falcon's owner and Nike and anybody else involved with Vick and money is going to take the easy way out by saying he's entitled to this and that first. They're all just afraid of more lawsuits and of losing more money.

As far as I am concerned, what Vick really deserves is a s-l-o-w, drawn-out, painful, gruesome rest of his life. We should send him to Iraq as a POW.

Old 07-20-2007, 01:48 PM
MB2

3,496 posts, read 9,434,621 times
Quote:
We should send him to Iraq as a POW.
OMG....NO.....he's such a RAT, that he would team up with OSAMA!!! Grrrrrrrr.............he would hold his dog fights there in the desert, with strays.
Vick just makes me ABSOLUTELY SICK!!!
And if I am going to see another "rapper" or "pimp" with a PBT, I am really going to puke!!!!
Poor dogs getting such a bad "rep", because of goofs running around playing macho. Blah.......

Old 07-20-2007, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingBack2PA View Post
OMG....NO.....he's such a RAT, that he would team up with OSAMA!!! Grrrrrrrr.............he would hold his dog fights there in the desert, with strays.
Vick just makes me ABSOLUTELY SICK!!!
And if I am going to see another "rapper" or "pimp" with a PBT, I am really going to puke!!!!
Poor dogs getting such a bad "rep", because of goofs running around playing macho. Blah.......
Uffffff. You're right!

Gosh, you ARE right!!! How horrible.

I hate rap, and the shorts and the boxers hanging out, and chains, and gold teeth and on and on.... Don't they have mirrors?????

I'm so glad my son grew up way before all of this stuff. I would have choked him!

Old 07-20-2007, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpcats View Post
I hate rap, and the shorts and the boxers hanging out, and chains, and gold teeth and on and on.... Don't they have mirrors?????

I'm so glad my son grew up way before all of this stuff. I would have choked him!

I can tell this is a Friday....posts are funnier on Fridays!!

I'm laughing at the "I would have choked him"...because that's something my parents would have done if either of my brothers were strutting around like that. Thank God we all grew up in a different generation.
This is a little off-topic...but so what, I started the thread...lol.....it'll go back on topic later....

Anyway...I've actually asked quite a few kids I see with the pants hanging down below their butts with their boxers showing ....to 'pull your fricken pants up'!...I'm so glad I don't have kids. I'd be choking them too...lol...kids today have got to be influenced by MTV and all the stupid videos showing that it's the thing to do... not to mention dumba$$ over payed athletes, like Vick...

Old 07-20-2007, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citybythebay View Post
not to mention dumba$$ over payed athletes, like Vick...

There you go! Right back on topic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs