Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2013, 09:47 AM

5,094 posts, read 12,592,619 times

Advertisements

Decided to take my camera on our morning beach walk so I could take some photos of my friend Dave in his new beach front home.....think of Gilligan's Island style so of course I had to take some dog photos too as we had 3 with us my two and Dave's dog Buddy.

Do my two look like two happy swamp dogs or what? Buddy is in there too but all you can see is his tail sticking up!

The 3 amigos! Dazzle, Chaos and Buddy. We had Dave and Buddy over for dinner last night and I was able to give all 3 dogs a stuffed bone and they swapped bones and laid near each other and never a growl among them they really are amigos! Buddy was also teasing Chaos with some of her toys and she was loving it. Buddy can be a chicken with other dogs but Chaos always has his back and if a dog is picking on him she will deal with it!it is really funny to watch as she is Buddy's hero!

We also ran into Shardy who is a 8 month old doodle from the dog park so he and Dazzle played for awhile.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2013, 11:41 AM

4,585 posts, read 12,368,508 times
Love the photos looks like a good time was had by all.

Old 08-28-2013, 11:56 AM

3,339 posts, read 9,357,725 times
I love these!!! Beautiful dogs have a fantastic time!! Oh, that Dazzle -- so gorgeous!

Old 08-28-2013, 01:02 PM

5,094 posts, read 12,592,619 times
Thanks Tina, Dazzle tends to live up to his name as he is quite Dazzling! This is a picture of Dutchess she came to the dog park a couple times months ago and Dazzle followed her around like well... a love sick puppy, but he was too shy to go meet her. We have seen her at the beach all this week and while the two would have a ball together they both act too shy. Today she was dancing in the surf quite a distance away and when I unleashed Daz he took off so I thought finally...but he aroooo wooooed her and stopped short of her and hung his head and she looked interested but still too shy. My friend Dave asked why Dazzle is so shy with her and I said well she is bigger then he is and while he is fast she is a retired racer so chances are she is quite a bit faster then him so maybe he does not want us to know a girl can beat him! I am hoping someday they will play as what fun that would be to watch. She is a beautiful greyhound that is for sure.

Old 08-28-2013, 06:36 PM

3,339 posts, read 9,357,725 times
Hahahaha -- fantastic story of a lovesick Dazzle!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs