Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2009, 08:16 PM

603 posts, read 1,947,700 times

Advertisements

in my other thread "saving a puppy later need reassurance"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2009, 09:15 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,348,515 times
I am going to stay with "Chance", or some form of it.

Old 01-01-2010, 07:14 AM

18,124 posts, read 11,758,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcrazy View Post
in my other thread "saving a puppy later need reassurance"

Shouldn't the two threads be merged together?

Old 01-01-2010, 07:33 AM

2,919 posts, read 6,829,959 times
I think his name is Oscar... But you might want to ask him to be sure.

Old 01-01-2010, 10:41 AM

204 posts, read 617,791 times
That little angel looks like a Gabriel to me.....Gabe for short. Heeere, Gabie. What a sweet little guy.

Or:
Halo

With a "safe/protected" theme, which I like for this special fella:
Arlo......
From the protected town or hill.

Old 01-01-2010, 02:03 PM

553 posts, read 1,633,140 times
What a beautiful little guy you rescued! He is so lucky to home with someone with such a big heart. I like the names Shrek and Oscar, and also Edgar or Quigley or Powder (since he's white - and it's winter). I think it's cute to give a dog that is going to be big and handsome kind of a nerdy name

Or, if you have a favorite musician or character from a novel, movie or television some variation of a first or last name would be cute.

Old 01-01-2010, 04:53 PM

603 posts, read 1,947,700 times
I like oscar its very cute!!But i think we're going to settle on 'rhino'.Its not as 'soft' as i'd like but i do like the name and boyfriend is begging to name him that lol.He's doing very good today!!Cried like CRAZY last night in his crate but it didnt really bother me as its a sign hes feeling better.i got used to having my adults who just cuddle up and go to sleep but rhino's so worth a few months of crazyness.He follows me EVERYWHERE!Even if i leave him on boyfriends lap or in the bedroom with him while i do my daily cleaning routine,he HOWLS until i come back lol.He was also running after the other dogs today playing.Im so happy.I know hes not out of the woods yet but so far so good!!!!LOVE him!Dont regret what i did for one second!!!

Old 01-01-2010, 06:29 PM

9,352 posts, read 20,032,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShermanJoe View Post
That little angel looks like a Gabriel to me.....Gabe for short. Heeere, Gabie. What a sweet little guy.

Or:
Halo

With a "safe/protected" theme, which I like for this special fella:
Arlo......
From the protected town or hill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcrazy View Post
I like oscar its very cute!!But i think we're going to settle on 'rhino'.Its not as 'soft' as i'd like but i do like the name and boyfriend is begging to name him that lol.He's doing very good today!!Cried like CRAZY last night in his crate but it didnt really bother me as its a sign hes feeling better.i got used to having my adults who just cuddle up and go to sleep but rhino's so worth a few months of crazyness.He follows me EVERYWHERE!Even if i leave him on boyfriends lap or in the bedroom with him while i do my daily cleaning routine,he HOWLS until i come back lol.He was also running after the other dogs today playing.Im so happy.I know hes not out of the woods yet but so far so good!!!!LOVE him!Dont regret what i did for one second!!!

was going to chime in with "i like gabe or arlo" .... but rhino it is..... ... also a great name, btw..... somehow, i suspect that he may wind up being built like a rhino....... all muscley and all......

and how cool to hear how he is improving in less than 24 hours with you.... i am thrilled for him and you......

Old 01-01-2010, 08:38 PM

5,245 posts, read 16,431,350 times
I like rhino! I'd never have thought of that on my own - very creative!

Old 01-02-2010, 03:57 AM

164 posts, read 568,475 times
Rhino is cute, fits him! I am so glad the sweetie found a good home! Bless you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs