Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2007, 11:44 AM

2 posts, read 25,260 times

Advertisements

Have you heard anything or do youknow anything about the house on rose lane circle? I have been trying to find an address but to no avail. The address across thes street is 7428 Rose Ln Cir. A few of us drove by the mansion on Richmond last night and sure enough when we first got there the lights were off. We hung around for a few minutes and drove down the alley way and headed back toward the house and the light on the highest level of the house turned on. This is the second time this has happened, when we went by there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2007, 11:45 AM

2 posts, read 25,260 times
Default Possible Hauntings

Does anyone know anything about the house on Rose Ln Cir?

Old 01-02-2008, 11:12 AM

72 posts, read 596,465 times
msdevine what exactly in the history on this house. Is the house abandoned? What have you heard about this house that suggests that it has paranormal activity other than the lights going on. I would really appreciate any information that you can provide. If PITT decides it is worth looking into, I will be glad to keep you posted on any evidence collected. Feel free to message me if you do not want your post to be seen. Thank you.

Old 01-24-2008, 02:32 AM

10 posts, read 100,547 times
Default Hi

Hello everyone, new to the board. Was reading a couple of posts and was surprised to read that the L&J is haunted. My SIL worked there for some time and I don't recall her ever mentioning this to me. I believe all this area is haunted, even my house has one or two ghosts. I live in Sunland Park and used to work at the Peak hospital in Santa Teresa. The hospital was said to be haunted at it's present location and where it was at first (right across the street). I did have one personal experience which at the time just left me perplexed. There were usually 3-4 of us at the time, working graveyard, it was halloween night. While sitting at my table doing my paperwork, I heard a scream. I thought a co-worker folding clothes in the rec room had the TV on and was watching a horror movie. A few seconds later she walked into the hall with an arm load of laundry which she was obviously going to fold at her table. I asked her if she was watching TV and she said no, I thought it was strange but was not freaked out or spooked. Guess I'm used to creepy stuff.
txrattler, is PITT part of the TAPS family? I love the show and am seriously thinking of conducting my own home investigation, any tips? We have cameras (digital and camcorder), recorder (voice activated), and a couple of brave family members . Sorry to have rambled on, I have so many stories, I don't know when to stop. Anyone know anything about "duendes", "wee people", little beings (not ET's)? My DFIL, DBIL and kids have seen these.

Old 01-24-2008, 07:20 AM

3,160 posts, read 10,618,555 times
Hi midnight soul, & welcome to the forum!

Old 01-24-2008, 12:55 PM

10 posts, read 100,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peggydavis View Post
Hi midnight soul, & welcome to the forum!
Thanks for the welcome peggy. Looking forward to reading what others have experienced and all the haunts in El Paso and surrounding area.

Txrattler, never mind about the TAPS thing, just checked and didn't find you under their "family". That's OK, dosen't make you less of a ghost hunter . Do you by any chance have a web site? Would be interested in checking out your investigations, are you local? Nice to know there are people around the area interested in investigating things that go bump in the night .

Old 01-28-2008, 09:30 AM

72 posts, read 596,465 times
Default Hello Midnight

No sorry, not associated with TAPS, but still very much involved in Paranormal investigation. We are going to meet with another local group who is about to start thier own investigative group on February 12. PITT is always looking for adventurous open minded people to join us. All we ask is that people keep an open mind, be respectful of others, and try to keep a scientific approach when investigating. Let us know if you are interested in joining PITT. We are currently working on a website, but still in the works. We are located in El Paso, and have conducted several investigations.

Old 01-28-2008, 12:23 PM

5,080 posts, read 9,950,515 times
I guess you could say your investigations are the PITT's. =) Sorry little word humor. What have you all checked out so far, anything to confirm or deny on a location yet?

Do you charge for your investigations? TAPS does not.. they get rich from the TV show. =)

Old 01-29-2008, 04:44 PM

13,134 posts, read 40,613,896 times
I found this video on YouTube about the Hauntings at the Lodge up in Cloudcroft, New Mexico where many El Pasoans go for vacation.

I'ts kinda cool and it's about 4 min long.

YouTube - Ghost hunting at the Lodge in Cloudcroft

Old 01-29-2008, 05:10 PM

639 posts, read 1,043,100 times
I remember back in the mid sixties me and my dad use to go out jogging at night, we use to jog along side this irrigation ditch with cotton fields on both sides of the ditch, to add to the marathon we would take both of our dogs for the jog a German Shepard and a Collie that looked just like Lassie.

It was around mid December 1967 on one night we went out for our regular routine jog, the turning point to our run was North Loop Rd, we would start headin back but this one particular night as were heading home I saw out in the near distant what appeared to be a woman dressed in white and she was carring something what looked like a baby that she was holding in her arms.

This woman or what ever it was not walking but look like it was floating along side another small ditch that flanked the ditch we were on, I told my dad, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?
He stop for minute but it did'nt make any sense why a female would be out at such a location at the time of the night and with an infant by all means, so I told my dad, why dont you take a couple of shots over head and see what it does, because we never would go out there un armed, so my dad fired a couple of rounds and this thing kept going at the same pace then it dissapeared just like that without a trace, where it go??? we both look at each other and ran, strange thing is that our dogs never picked up any sense or made any signals that something was there but there was so we ran faster than the dogs did.

That might had been my dads excuse never to go jogging again at night, but till this day I still strongly believe that it was La LLorona, because legend has it that she would always hang out where ever there were canals or water, after all she did drown her children.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso