Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2011, 05:06 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,206,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
How does it sound like these women are career oriented professionals exactly? There are NO details. To me, they sound like man-hating, racist, money grubbing political tools (one words for the federal govt, the other for a politician). And until we hear their side, I can't say I'm wrong.
I've seen big reaches in my life, but this one needs to win an award.
You've managed to identify that they're "man-hating racist and moneygrubbing" because they have a government job or they work as an aide to an elected official? What do you think about Cain's staff, or the staff members working for your elected tea party friends in DC?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2011, 05:49 PM

3,359 posts, read 7,326,665 times
I'm not pro or anti Cain...

But as an independent thinker...i still don't see how any of this would effect his ability to lead the country back to economic prosperity...

Old 11-04-2011, 05:59 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,954 times

I am a woman and I am insulted by this whole NON STORY!
Anyone can bring charges, and do all the time and get paid for it!!
the media has been frothing over this crap for a week now
if something happened, and I say, IF, then I want the details
other wise, let it die
this is a totally waste of time
I will say this, I wish to hell the media has been more interested in the hack
Obama when he was running instead of coddling his ass!!
I am more interested in how the hell do we get out of the mess
Mr Ass Hole Obama created!!!
Georgia dem

Old 11-04-2011, 06:05 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,954 times
another interesting thing was the "woman" ,made it a point to say she is a government
worker and is proudly serving her country
that raise a bit of a flag to me
what government office does she hold I wonder??
any takers on how she stands with Obama?
what the hell difference does it make what kind of job she has??
her story sounds like hog wash to me
I am sure she does not want this public, she might not get her wish though
the news hounds have a way of uncovering names
that is about the only thing in this whole slimy tale that I would want to know~

Old 11-04-2011, 06:13 PM

If the man can lead this nation back to economic prosperity...than who cares!

As citizens so many of us have been duped into carrying the water pale for either party...that we let 'party' 'rich polititions' politics, games, side issues, get in the way of electing leaders that can help us all...whether dem or rep....

If the man can lead this nation back to economic prosperity, and create jobs, and inject some common sense into the Tax code...than I'm not willing to let what he allegedly did 15 years ago stand in the way of that...

so he finds women attractive, so what...boo hoo...gosh, i wish more people found me attractive...what's the big deal...

Old 11-04-2011, 06:16 PM

1,956 posts, read 1,812,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post
I'm not pro or anti Cain...

But as an independent thinker...i still don't see how any of this would effect his ability to lead the country back to economic prosperity...
Honesty, integrity and crisis management.

Integrity - a good person has good morals and we expect the person who leads the country to have good morals and character.

Honesty - if he did it or not, he should have been more forthcoming with the details, but the way he is going about it, it certainly appears as if he knows a hell of a lot more than what he is letting out, hoping the issue will just go away. He has also lied a lot about the issue.

Crisis management - how he has handled the whole event is simply amateurish. He knew this was coming, and yet he botched it. When he gets the 3 AM call about Pakistan losing their nuke supply, how well will he handle that?

Old 11-04-2011, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving_pains View Post

Integrity - a good person has good morals and we expect the person who leads the country to have good morals and character.

Honesty - if he did it or not, he should have been more forthcoming with the details, but the way he is going about it, it certainly appears as if he knows a hell of a lot more than what he is letting out, hoping the issue will just go away. He has also lied a lot about the issue.

Crisis management - how he has handled the whole event is simply amateurish. He knew this was coming, and yet he botched it. When he gets the 3 AM call about Pakistan losing their nuke supply, how well will he handle that?
This just sounds like Sean Hannity in reverse....

I so despise Sean Hannity and his tactics...that I refuse to become just like him...Sean Hannity said all those things against Bill Clinton and continues to say them against the current President...

I refuse to be so owned by either ideology that I cease being able to think on my own...

The guy has a prooven track record...hugging those women didn't prevent him from successfully turning around every business he was hired to fix...

And unless those women are going to fix the economy...who's going to do it?

(and no that's not an endorcement...I'm just saying...how many other viable canadites will be derailed by such allegations?)

Old 11-04-2011, 07:15 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moving_pains View Post

Did you feel Clinton was a good Pres and a good leader? Enough said!!!!

Old 11-04-2011, 07:33 PM

1,956 posts, read 1,812,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Did you feel Clinton was a good Pres and a good leader?
No. Your point being? If A did wrong and survived, that means B's wrongs are somehow justified? No. The truth is, A and B did wrong.

Old 11-04-2011, 08:03 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,996 times
We may be hearing from the woman soon:

Former NRA Pollster: If Cain Accuser Allowed to Speak, Could ‘End … Campaign’ - By Katrina Trinko - The Corner - National Review Online
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections