Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2011, 07:58 AM

458 posts, read 776,969 times

Advertisements

New Woman Accusing Herman Cain Of Sexual Harassment Hires Gloria Allred | Radar Online

Well, many Cain supporters complained of anonymous allegations. Well that is going to change today.

Like I said before he is done.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2011, 08:02 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,978,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winkelman View Post
New Woman Accusing Herman Cain Of Sexual Harassment Hires Gloria Allred | Radar Online

Well, many Cain supporters complained of anonymous allegations. Well that is going to change today.

Like I said before he is done.
Her choice of lawyer says it all. This woman just ruined any chance of credibility with that move.

Old 11-07-2011, 08:04 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,978,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
Well, given that others have claimed to witness Cain sexually harass women and a third accuser came forward, there is a chance that someday we'll know what generated this fiasco. As other posters have noted, Cain knew that there was a possibility that these claims would be made public, particularly with Politico giving his campaign 10 days notice before publishing it. Perhaps if it had been an isolated incident the story would be less suspicious, but the related stories seem to indicate a pattern of behavior. And despite the "blame the victim for going after money" mentality of some posts, the $35,000 settlement that has been verified is enough to pay for the woman to relocate and find other employment; she isn't living the high life from that small settlement. We'll just have to see how the story plays out.
The witness to the other alleged sexual harassment says Cain called someone "darlin". Puhleez.....

Old 11-07-2011, 08:05 AM

587 posts, read 1,135,180 times
wow...well Cain does seem to have some sort of issue with women....I wonder if he smokes or just chews on his cigars? not that he is doing a "lewinsky" or anything, cause he is one uncomfortable looking dude.

Old 11-07-2011, 08:12 AM

3,504 posts, read 3,924,430 times
Default Gloria Allred is backing this new accuser and you people still think this is legit?

Hilarious.

The moment I saw Allred's name attached to this, is the moment I knew for 100 percent that this is all fake and contrived.

2012 Presidential Election - News, Analysis, Candidates, Polls - POLITICO.com

Old 11-07-2011, 08:17 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,432,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
Hilarious.

The moment I saw Allred's name attached to this, is the moment I knew for 100 percent that this is all fake and contrived.

2012 Presidential Election - News, Analysis, Candidates, Polls - POLITICO.com
I don't like Allred, but to use her as an excuse to discount what is now the FOURTH woman to accuse Cain of sexual harassment, reeks of desperation..

You Cain supporters better find a new horse to ride... Herman is done.

Old 11-07-2011, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Her choice of lawyer says it all. This woman just ruined any chance of credibility with that move.
I disagree. I am not a fan of Allred, in fact I can't stand her. But she is unlikely to represent someone that just throwing out baseless rumors. There is very likely something to this.

Cain will withdraw from the race. He will not be able to stand the heat.

Old 11-07-2011, 08:24 AM

3,504 posts, read 3,924,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
I don't like Allred, but to use her as an excuse to discount what is now the FOURTH woman to accuse Cain of sexual harassment, reeks of desperation..

You Cain supporters better find a new horse to ride... Herman is done.
im a ron paul supporter.

i only said im backing cain because he's black. i think its important for him to do well and go far in the election.

my vote though goes to ron paul.

Old 11-07-2011, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
im a ron paul supporter.

i only said im backing cain because he's black. i think its important for him to do well and go far in the election.

my vote though goes to ron paul.
Why would you support a candidate only because he is black? That's how Obama got elected.

I have even heard Cain supporters invoke Clinton as an example why its not an issue if Cain is a philanderer.

Disgusting...

Old 11-07-2011, 08:40 AM

1,956 posts, read 1,812,365 times
One woman is going to go public today.

Report: Allred to appear with Cain accuser - Alexander Burns - POLITICO.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections