Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2011, 10:36 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Thanks for proving my point. Most Ron Paul "supporters" are really campaigning for Obama's re-election.

Truth is treason in an empire of lies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2011, 04:37 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,957,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by outbacknv View Post
Your point is anything but proven. Republicans chose to run a crappy candidate that inspired none but the die hard party faithful in the last presidential election. That poor choice was instrumental in Obama winning the election.

Rather than learning from their mistake and making a serious effort to field a viable candidate rather than just more of the same it seems they are determined to field a crappy candidate once again.

Continue on with your blather about Paul supporters helping Obama. You further illustrate your arrogance and intractability every time you do it. You are by no means attracting more supporters to the mainstream, more of the same, Republican camp.
Ron Paul is NOT a viable candidate.

Do you honestly think you and Ron Paul are "attracting more supporters to the mainstream"? If so, LOL.

Old 11-28-2011, 06:11 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:

Do you honestly think you and Ron Paul are "attracting more supporters to the mainstream"? If so, LOL.
Do you honesty think because you say so makes it true? LOL
How is the status quo working?

Spoon feed me big government I can't run my own life. Only you can save me. (through theft and coercion)

Old 11-28-2011, 06:44 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,021,863 times
Quote:

And the mainstream is who......

Americans think more like Ron Paul than those
in Washington DC.....

SLY & THE FAMILY STONE "Dance To The Music" on The Ed Sullivan Show - YouTube

Last edited by pollyrobin; 11-28-2011 at 06:53 AM..

Old 11-28-2011, 06:50 AM

3,083 posts, read 4,011,678 times
Quote:

Then don't vote for him. While you're at it climb down off your high horse and stop telling people they need to vote your way or go home.

I and many others will vote 3rd party before voting for yet another craptastic Republican candidate. Based on your posts you'll hang right in there with the mainstream Republicans and blame voters that stuck to their principles for the loss that brings you rather than admitting your own poor judgment in offering horrible candidates.

Old 11-28-2011, 07:03 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,944,857 times
Quote:
Then don't vote for him. While you're at it climb down off your high horse and stop telling people they need to vote your way or go home.

I and many others will vote 3rd party before voting for yet another craptastic Republican candidate. Based on your posts you'll hang right in there with the mainstream Republicans and blame voters that stuck to their principles for the loss that brings you rather than admitting your own poor judgment in offering horrible candidates.
The Democrats thank you for your support

Old 11-28-2011, 07:12 AM

3,083 posts, read 4,011,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
The Democrats thank you for your support
I'm anything but supportive of Democrats. Thanks for confirming that your political views are every bit as myopic as those of the OP.

Perhaps some day a substantial number of Democrats will wake up and stop voting for the abysmal candidates (that despite their rhetoric are little if any different than their Republican counterparts) their party shoves down their throat.

If voters forced their parties to offer truly representative candidates rather than mindlessly voting for someone based on the letter after their name we might have a chance of fixing our badly broken government.

Old 11-28-2011, 07:17 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,944,857 times
Quote:
I'm anything but supportive of Democrats. Thanks for confirming that your political views are every bit as myopic as those of the OP.

Perhaps some day a substantial number of Democrats will wake up and stop voting for the abysmal candidates (that despite their rhetoric are little if any different than their Republican counterparts) their party shoves down their throat.

If voters forced their parties to offer truly representative candidates rather than mindlessly voting for someone based on the letter after their name we might have a chance of fixing our badly broken government.
Go ahead write in your guys name, since that is the only way you will be able to vote for him since he will NOT get the GOP nomination, and as I said the Democrats thank you for your support The Dems are happy with their candidate, as for the GOP candidates that is YOUR problem, resolve it and then get back to the rest of us.

Old 11-28-2011, 07:20 AM

5,864 posts, read 4,981,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Go ahead write in your guys name, since that is the only way you will be able to vote for him since he will NOT get the GOP nomination, and as I said the Democrats thank you for your support The Dems are happy with their candidate, as for the GOP candidates that is YOUR problem, resolve it and then get back to the rest of us.
You know there's several Democrats who are unhappy with their crappy statist candidate who are leaving the Democrat party to vote for Ron Paul right? Also the fact that you're so proud of Barack Obama just shows your dangerous ignorance.

Old 11-28-2011, 07:24 AM

5,864 posts, read 4,981,656 times
It's also tiring to have to lecture people on here that if I have to write in Ron Paul that I'm a "lost" GOP vote. I'm not in the Republican party, I'm not in any Republican party. The GOP "lost" my vote a long long time ago, even before I had heard of Ron Paul. My vote doesn't go to any party by default my vote has to be EARNED by every candidate I vote for. I'm not a blind sheep just voting blindly for my team that I cheer for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections