Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2012, 12:31 PM

740 posts, read 1,975,202 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Tell that to the drama queens marching around.

Did someone force them to join?

Go to Washington on February 20th, and call them drama queens to their faces.

lol, you e-warrior.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2012, 12:33 PM

740 posts, read 1,975,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFix View Post
How come this is only being covered at Infowars?

Imagine that?

31,767 posts, read 28,845,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan_Adventurer View Post
Go to Washington on February 20th, and call them drama queens to their faces.
lol, you e-warrior.
So says an e-warrior. Sorry, I've better things to do than deal with drama queens. Don't get the knickers twisted because you can't handle my take of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
LOL, guess you're one of those "pragmatic moderates"? I'd be paying attention to how your liberal anti-war friends observe these events.
I prefer to be seen as a liberal/progressive. "Moderate" would get only closer to the right wingers and I despise even the sound of that.

10,564 posts, read 12,832,349 times
Hope you folks down there south of the 49th remember to stay calm and carry on. Moderation is the key - patients ...and remember one thing - stupidity and evil are kin...and above all..don`t expect anything from your leaders...YOU are the government - just get one that does not lie too much.

Old 01-09-2012, 12:36 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,959,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan_Adventurer View Post
Iraq...only reason it ended is because Bush had established a set date.

Have you conveniently forgotten about Obama's promise four years ago to end the Iraq war right away?

It appears so.

You know deep down about 9-11.
So you are smart eough to know Iraq was not Obamas war, thanks for admitting it.
I know that 9-11 was planned and trained for and the leaders that did so where in Afganistan and the Taliban supported them with money, tactical support and a safe place to do so. You are not one of those that believes we did it to ourselves, do ya?

Old 01-09-2012, 12:37 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,683,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFix View Post
How come this is only being covered at Infowars?
I have seen it somewhere else too and heard it at the Ron Paul Boots on the Ground party in NH on Saturday. It is also on certain Facebook groups. I was told about it by one of Adam's friends (the organizer).

Word will get around whether the media covers it or not...and I know they won't

Old 01-09-2012, 12:58 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,301,225 times
Quote:

I prefer to be seen as a liberal/progressive.
You can also prefer to be seen as the Queen of England. It would seem to be equally likely as you being a liberal/progressive.

Old 01-09-2012, 01:04 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,990,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Disrespect for whom? I said I believe it is against the rules for them to do so, they can do what they will and pay for it if it is, life is full of choices. As for agreeing with E's comment, that is my choice, because I do think they are being drama queens, a couple of your buds have already proven it, several times. Get over yourselves, Paul is going No Where, right along with his Fans.
Disrespect for those serving that would like to voice their opinion.

Old 01-09-2012, 01:14 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,845,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
You can also prefer to be seen as the Queen of England. It would seem to be equally likely as you being a liberal/progressive.
No, if I did, I would've told you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Disrespect for those serving that would like to voice their opinion.
Voicing opinion as a person is fine. This is about carrying the bar code of patriotism on one's forehead that I despise.

Old 01-09-2012, 01:20 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,990,107 times
Quote:
No, if I did, I would've told you.

Voicing opinion as a person is fine. This is about carrying the bar code of patriotism on one's forehead that I despise.
I don't know, I think that once you literally have your life on the line, it extends a bit of extra leeway/credibility to any concerns you might have over said circumstances.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections