Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 06:29 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,939,231 times

Advertisements

lol the only way Obama is being fired in 209 days is if University of Chicago mistakenly forgot to take him off the payroll from when he worked there and they terminate it that day. This out of touch blue blood who wears magic underwear will beat Obama? Really? Really?

Old 03-06-2012, 06:48 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
You would have to hope for a new economic disaster for that to change. And that is pretty down-right un-American IMHO.
Eh, the right has been openly cheering for America's failure since Obama got elected. They made it clear from the very start that their number one goal is to get rid of him, even if that means hurting the country and its citizens. It is, frankly, amazing to me that anyone who has even casually followed politics since 2008 could vote for the party that has been working tirelessly to destroy America just because they're angry that they lost an election.

Old 03-06-2012, 06:51 PM

1,013 posts, read 910,396 times
or obama gets elected again if any of the 3 clones are nominated guess which ones.

its the clone you know. thats the name of the game.

pick a clone any clone.

or maybe you prefer a puppet. yes pick a puppet any puppet.

Old 03-06-2012, 11:24 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,861,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
I was just browsing the calendar and realized that we are not that far away from ridding the nation of the albatross of Obama and his failed policies.

In fact, as of today March 6th, we only have 209 days left until this sorry excuse for a President gets canned.

Can't wait!
Failed policies?
hmmm the one that saved the auto industry and saved millions of jobs?
or maybe you mean the one in ending the Iraq war, nope he did that
or rescuing the economy?... well the stock market has climbed over 13,000, jobs on a rise, incomes up, savings up,
finding Osama?...nope he did that too
illegal imigration? - he has deported more than any other president
I'm sure you aren't talking about his lowering the demand for oil cause he did do that.

hmmm maybe you mean keeping the credit rating of the US yep that one failed... oh wait a minute... that was the Repugs that caused that.

ok I'm stumped.... which ones don't you like?

I would suggest the number is 1670... How many more days of the Obama presidency you will see.

Old 03-06-2012, 11:27 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
I was just browsing the calendar and realized that we are not that far away from ridding the nation of the albatross of Obama and his failed policies.

In fact, as of today March 6th, we only have 209 days left until this sorry excuse for a President gets canned.

Can't wait!
You will be waiting until Jan 20, 2017.

Old 03-06-2012, 11:30 PM

1,013 posts, read 910,396 times
Quote:
Failed policies?
hmmm the one that saved the auto industry and saved millions of jobs?
or maybe you mean the one in ending the Iraq war, nope he did that
or rescuing the economy?... well the stock market has climbed over 13,000, jobs on a rise, incomes up, savings up,
finding Osama?...nope he did that too
illegal imigration? - he has deported more than any other president
I'm sure you aren't talking about his lowering the demand for oil cause he did do that.

hmmm maybe you mean keeping the credit rating of the US yep that one failed... oh wait a minute... that was the Repugs that caused that.

ok I'm stumped.... which ones don't you like?

I would suggest the number is 1670... How many more days of the Obama presidency you will see.
how about FORD still survives WITHOUT BAILOUT meaning wasted money on GM.

rescue stock market was done with inflation 0% rates destroying savings of millions of people to bail out the elite. That is not saving the economy it is now 2x the price for food itself thanks for destroying our savings even more than bush has.

both presidents STINK. rep and demo

oh what about
NDAA
SOPA PIPA :even considering passing?

HR 347?

extension of patriot act = unpatriotic act.

implementation and prolonging TSA.

OH so much contributions on destroying our BILL OF RIGHTS?

but agreed obama is a shoe in now that the gop clowns are doing their thing again

Old 03-06-2012, 11:31 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Obama is a one term failed President.

Don't blindly accept the meme barfed out by the MSM that his election is a shoe-in. The opposite is true.
Awww. Its so cute when the Rabid Right starts to give themselves little pep talks and throwing little "terrible twos" tantrums in the face of defeat.

Old 03-06-2012, 11:37 PM

1,765 posts, read 2,197,594 times
Quote:

Can't wait!
Oh you poor thing! I hope you have a good support system come election day, maybe you'll be able to take a nice little vacation someplace special

Old 03-06-2012, 11:40 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,956,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiluha View Post
Oh you poor thing! I hope you have a good support system come election day, maybe you'll be able to take a nice little vacation someplace special
When the incumbent President can't even win his own party's primary in 15 Oklahoma counties, he's got big problems.

Of course, when you take into account that his opponent was RANDALL TERRY of Operation: Rescue, that makes Oblama's losing all the more hilarious.

Old 03-06-2012, 11:41 PM

8,754 posts, read 10,170,036 times
Quote:

Can't wait!

Can't wait myself! Good way to look at it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections