Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2012, 08:59 AM

53 posts, read 34,191 times

Advertisements

224 days till those tears of disappointment start gushin' down the faces of $Romney family members.

What a beautiful sight it wil be...

Old 03-26-2012, 09:14 AM

1,458 posts, read 1,401,749 times
It doesn't matter who wins, just be prepared for it.
I'm already scripting it.

1. Obama gets re-elected.

Naturally, I'll blame it on the lying MSM
If the economy gets better, I'll fall back on the Bush Tax cuts as a reason.
If the economy just limps along for another year, I'll blame it on Obamacare, his spending, his policies.
If we have another conflict, I'll call Obama a warmonger, and inept CIC

Nothing difficult there.

2. Romney gets elected.

If the economy limps along, I'll blame it on Obama's failed policies for as long as it limps along.

If the economy gets better, I'll credit Romney, and fall back on the Bush Tax Cuts as always.

If we have another conflict involving troops, I'll blame it on Obama's inability to do anything.

3. Either one gets elected.

If deficits continue to be the norm, I'll blame it on Obama.
I'll also take the position that the Bush tax cuts aren't large enough, which is Obama's fault.
Then I'll support Ryan's plan, which also calls for continued deficits.

Rinse and repeat

Old 03-26-2012, 09:38 AM

5,391 posts, read 7,245,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Obama has more gaffes than anyone, you just don't know about them because his lapdogs in the LSM don't report them.

Keep in mind this is the same buffoon who referred to Special Olympics kids as "retarded."
You seem to be conflating two events.

Obama joked that his bowling was so bad it was like he was on Special Olympics (for which he later apologized).

His chief of staff, Rahm Emanuel, disparaged some liberal activists as being "f***ing retarded", referring to the activists' plans to air ads against conservative Democrats.

President Obama did not, as you claim, refer to Special Olympics' kids as "retarded."

Old 03-26-2012, 09:43 AM

17,029 posts, read 30,988,428 times
I hope your right. He going to solidify the (17%) black vote with this Travon thing. He and pals at Goldman will keep the stock market up for this year to get some retirees to stay the course.

He's done a horrible job, but he may say the right thing again to have the unwashed and uneducated vote for him again.

Old 03-26-2012, 11:13 AM

8,346 posts, read 7,059,929 times
Quote:
TWO HUNDRED TWENTY FIVE (225) DAYS to go !!!!

The clock is ticking Oblama...your time is running out. Another day closer to real hope and real change.
...You mean there's a candidate out there in hiding that'll actually change stuff?

Old 03-26-2012, 11:25 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,280,464 times
Quote:
TWO HUNDRED TWENTY FIVE (225) DAYS to go !!!!

The clock is ticking Oblama...your time is running out. Another day closer to real hope and real change.

Quote:
Dreamer, you know you are a dreamer
Well can you put your hands in your head, oh no!
I said dreamer, you're nothing but a dreamer
Well can you put your hands in your head, oh no!
I said "Far out, - What a day, a year, a laugh it is!"
You know, - Well you know you had it comin' to you,
Now there's not a lot I can do

Dreamer, you stupid little dreamer;
So now you put your head in your hands, oh no!
I said "Far out, - What a day, a year, a laugh it is!"
You know, - Well you know you had it comin' to you,
Now there's not a lot I can do.
Artist: Supertramp
Song: Dreamer Lyrics

LOL

Old 03-26-2012, 11:30 AM

7,923 posts, read 8,863,352 times
Quote:
TWO HUNDRED TWENTY SEVEN (227) DAYS to go !!!!

The clock is ticking Oblama...your time is running out.
Maybe if the Republican party had ONE candidate who had a remote chance of winning........... but they don't!

Old 03-26-2012, 11:42 AM

1,672 posts, read 1,776,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oildog View Post
I hope your right. He going to solidify the (17%) black vote with this Travon thing. He and pals at Goldman will keep the stock market up for this year to get some retirees to stay the course.

He's done a horrible job, but he may say the right thing again to have the unwashed and uneducated vote for him again.
Interesting comment on the Travon thing but I think you are right. This will go on for a few more months and get the wholee black community up in arms, which will just be pointed at the polls.

Old 03-26-2012, 12:29 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,983,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maabus1999 View Post
Interesting comment on the Travon thing but I think you are right. This will go on for a few more months and get the wholee black community up in arms, which will just be pointed at the polls.
The "whole black community" was/is going to vote for Oblama no matter what, even though they have suffered the most under his failed Presidency. Sad.

Old 03-26-2012, 12:49 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,059,929 times
Quote:
The "whole black community" was/is going to vote for Oblama no matter what, even though they have suffered the most under his failed Presidency. Sad.
And I doubt that it would've been any different under any other president.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections