Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2012, 09:33 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,502,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chica_bella813 View Post
I think Romney needs to lay off on the issue of Libya and not use the death of Americans to try to win an election. He doesn't realize this is the President who supercedes him and the President is NOT obligated to discuss secret info in regards to our safety. I think Romney in regards to Libya is like a child who sees an outlet and put his finger in the outlet and gets shocked. The child hopefully learns his lesson and not stick their finger again in that outlet. Romney is that child that enjoys pain and enjoys getting zapped--How can I make that statement, he attempts to run for office every 4 years and loses each time. He should get the message and go back to Bain.
Romney's responses, assertions, make him seem ignorant. And, on the subject of foreign affairs ... he is. He's a loose cannon, and he damages our national security every time he opens his mouth on these topics. Not reeady for 'prime time.'
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

1,119 posts, read 1,372,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
So basically, now that the poll looks worse for your guy you don't like it?

Also, I tried voting again on it and it said I already voted.

Oh and having Obama beating Romney by 10% is also still good with me.
The polls are part of a liberal media elite conspiracy that started right after the debate ended ok? Lol

18,258 posts, read 22,552,031 times
Awww. I think its time to give all the Repugs a cookie and put them to bed because they are starting to hallucinate from their constanted whining.

27,169 posts, read 15,352,042 times
Obama sure had a mouthful of rhetoric but no specifics.

Old 10-16-2012, 09:34 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,800,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
You tax the top 1%. It has proven to improve the economy. Are you aware that we had very fast economic growth in the 90s when we taxed the one percent and very slow economy in the 2000s when we didn't tax the weathy. It's not a bias it's a fact.
NO it isn't a fact!

Tax receipts were at record highs during Bush. So was spending, which Clinton had cut during his 2nd term. That's the reason we had a surplus in 2000, not because the 1% were taxed more. Another truth is that loopholes were also installed for the 1% over the last twenty years! They were never taxed at a higher rate, in reality.

3,620 posts, read 3,840,821 times
CNN: 46 Obama Romney: 39

73 said obama did better then expected.

69,368 posts, read 64,174,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
So basically, now that the poll looks worse for your guy you don't like it?

Also, I tried voting again on it and it said I already voted.

Oh and having Obama beating Romney by 10% is also still good with me.
Any poll that allows people to vote multiple times is GARBAGE..

I voted multipe times just to test it, sorry to hear you havent learned how to clear out cookies and refresh..

I never said Obama didnt win the debate, so I'm not sure why you're even arguing with me...

9,879 posts, read 8,028,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
I don't see how anyone could say that Obama won anything here...he certainly improved.
I guess anything is an up, from the last debate

We got a laugh telling break wind jokes during the "energy segment"
and settled down into yawns, realizing BOTH are pretty much full of ****.

I say Romney won though.
Obama was all over the place in the beginning - the poor kid just wanted
to know if he'd have a job after college graduation. The answer: A big NOPE

46,001 posts, read 35,223,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Awww... I'm sorry you don't like facts.
No, I am cool with facts, I have seen the numbers with how much Obama is worth....I just found it odd that you are so obsessed with it and I thought it might be because you hate how rich he is or something, which then I wondered why are you not concerned with how much Romney makes.....it is very odd indeed, like you are having some sort of double standard.

Why do you care how much Obama makes and not Romney?

6,161 posts, read 7,237,827 times
cnn poll says 46% say Obama won and 39% Romney won.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections