Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 05:07 AM

23,175 posts, read 26,214,723 times

Advertisements

I supppose none of you Obama supporters figured that they are now living without working and he has heard his parents say
"Ah crap. If Obama loses we may have to go get a freaking' job!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2012, 05:15 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,797,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterBrownBiscuit View Post
No, I haven't missed the point at all, because there is a very clear racial implication to what the little boy is saying. Now, I have no doubt this kid is parroting something he has heard his parents/adults say and, more than likely, he does even understand the full implications of what he is saying. But, lets not pretend that this is not about race and as I indicated in my prior post, you are apparently offended by the comments of a 9-year-old, however you have nothing to say about the racist statements that have been made in this thread. Do you see the hypocrisy in this situation or are you truly that blind?

~ButterBrownBiscuit~
His comments are very much about race, the election is not...I don't like racism in any form, I was not referring to statements made by others, I was referring to your response. End of this debate between you and I..the kid was set up, it is deplorable and it certainly will never help bring our country together.

Nita

Old 11-06-2012, 05:18 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,797,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandMike View Post
Why would an adult reporter film this nonsense while adults are laughing in the background
and then televise and post it? What does a 9 year old know about a crop field let alone a JOB?

He got this icrap from his elders that look after him.

By the way, what is wrong with working on a farm in a crop field?

I have many friends that own farms and have hired hands, not slaves or illegals.
Real people working for a living.
and what many forget, like your mentioning friends owning farms, most of us come from farming background, either our parents or grandparents, if we have been in American more than a few generations. We live in a state that is very rural, obviously many of our friends were farmers in their younger years or raised on farms.

Old 11-06-2012, 06:18 AM

9,249 posts, read 26,704,369 times
And in case noone noticed...It's simply crops or fields, not crop fields.

Old 11-06-2012, 06:24 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,827,353 times
Hope you guys know the whole world is laughing at black and white racism in America....You should stop embarrassing yourselves with this childish and mindless drivel...Race exists in the mind...restrictions through race also only exist in the mind...as long as so-called blacks view themselves as inferiors and victims they will stay inferior victims....It is about belief...if you believe you are a loser...you will be that loser.

It seems that so-called oppressed blacks were not conditioned to fail by whites- but by blacks. Give it up...this whole race thing is getting you no where.

Old 11-06-2012, 06:36 AM

2,908 posts, read 3,875,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandMike View Post
What his parents meant to say was...If Mitt wins then they need to go find a freeking JOB!
They need the change Obama gave to millions. Welfare, Food Stamps, Disability, Cellphones.....

Stupid People can't even remember or name someone who worked in a crop field!

It should make Americans SICK and TIRED of these FOOLS!

DING DING DING.....We have a winner!

Old 11-06-2012, 06:39 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,642,454 times
Do you think this child has ever been to a crop field. There are worse places a person can end up, like maybe a political prison. We have at least one citizen there now. He is supposed to have started a war.

Old 11-06-2012, 06:43 AM
miu

17,770 posts, read 40,188,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
9 year old says if Romney wins we'll be going back to the crop fields
And what's wrong with farming and/or raising ones own crops such as in a victory garden? And who should be picking farm crops instead? Illegals from Mexico? And is it better to stay living off of welfare instead and sitting on a couch all day?

And if that's your idea of a smart kid, then I'm a rocket scientist.

Old 11-06-2012, 06:45 AM

4,423 posts, read 7,372,321 times
I think it's great that a nine year old would show such interest in politics that he'd light up with what he believes in and that he'd knock on doors to give embodiment to these beliefs.

Old 11-06-2012, 06:46 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,882,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
The cuteness will be gone is just a few short years and he will be in the street shooting any white he comes across..
Great parenting... He has no future...
So when someone hears a little 9 year old black child talk about politics the thought that comes to mind is he's going to shoot white kids??? Everyone knows at 9 years old the thought process is fully developed right? Great parenting back at you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections