Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 06:49 AM

1,834 posts, read 2,697,263 times

Advertisements

It is not cost effective to have humans pick crops. True there are some specific types of crops that are labor intensive but not for long. So no you will not be going to the crop fields.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2012, 06:57 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,198,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mortpes View Post
It is not cost effective to have humans pick crops. True there are some specific types of crops that are labor intensive but not for long. So no you will not be going to the crop fields.
In CA it's not unusual to see children as young as 12 and 13 picking crops. (Lettuce, tomatoes, strawberries) Which they can do legally if they have written permission from a parent or the parent is picking in the same field.

Old 11-06-2012, 08:03 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,976,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Hope you guys know the whole world is laughing at black and white racism in America....You should stop embarrassing yourselves with this childish and mindless drivel...Race exists in the mind...restrictions through race also only exist in the mind...as long as so-called blacks view themselves as inferiors and victims they will stay inferior victims....It is about belief...if you believe you are a loser...you will be that loser.

It seems that so-called oppressed blacks were not conditioned to fail by whites- but by blacks. Give it up...this whole race thing is getting you no where.
I agree with you, but let me be first to call you a racist!

Any time I say anything like this, that is what I get called too.

This is why I say everyone is a a racist. it just seems to me everyone IS. I don't mean just every white, I mean everyone...

Old 11-06-2012, 08:56 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,888,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
the most mean spirited and offensive post I have seen in a long time. as for this child's future if his enthusiasm and interest in life continues along with the support of his father he will and can go a long way. obama himself is proof enough to this young man that he can be anything he wants to be.
Glad you agree with me. the kid has no future and will end up on a slab after he confronts the first cop with the gun he stole and gets his aazz shot off.. He is being raised by thugs and will end up a thug..
obama himself is proof not all gang members look and dress like gang members. obama is a gang banging scum who is trying hard to destroy this country...

Old 11-06-2012, 08:58 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,888,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
whats the difference between this and white parents telling there kids that obama is a kenyan muslim? yet they get a pass, and some post here.
your point is lost because obama is a Kenyan muslim... along with a lot of other bad things..

Old 11-06-2012, 02:49 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,493,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
His comments are very much about race, the election is not...I don't like racism in any form, I was not referring to statements made by others, I was referring to your response. End of this debate between you and I..the kid was set up, it is deplorable and it certainly will never help bring our country together.

Nita
NMNita - this is the post that you initially responded to:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterBrownBiscuit View Post
I find it interesting that people can take such offense to the comments of a child, however the remarks below, by someone who is presumably an adult go unnoticed. But of course, you all are so offended by "racist" remarks - or at least when they are directed at whites.

~ButterBrownBiscuit~
Again, you "don't like racism in any form," yet you bypassed multiple racist comments to repond to my post - which simply pointed out the hypocrisy displayed in this thread. So typical...

Old 11-06-2012, 04:15 PM

24,003 posts, read 15,100,850 times
Some of these comments are just plain scary.

It is clear the child is cared for and he knows it. He is entitled to is opinion.

Remember G-d loves him as much as HE loves all y'all.

Old 11-06-2012, 04:20 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,960,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
Maybe his parents don't feel they ARE spreading "rubbish propaganda", maybe they believe what their son is saying...just because you feel differently doesn't make it wrong...

If people actually believe this they are outright stupid and should not be allowed to vote. We do not need people of this mentality voting for the leaders of this country.

Old 11-06-2012, 04:29 PM

4,423 posts, read 7,372,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
The cuteness will be gone is just a few short years and he will be in the street shooting any white he comes across..
Great parenting... He has no future...
Typical racist Romney supporter.

Old 11-06-2012, 05:03 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,374,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
Maybe his parents don't feel they ARE spreading "rubbish propaganda", maybe they believe what their son is saying...just because you feel differently doesn't make it wrong...
Just because they believe it doesn't make it true and in this case is it's so far from fact it's absurd and tragic that he actually believe it. This is even worse than the comment from another young person I saw today repeating her father - who is a teacher - who says that most people don't have health insurance. She probably believes it since her father told her, but it's still flat out wrong and a lie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections