Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 12:12 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
So sad, for irresponsible adults to be spreading rubbish propaganda to children, and encourage them to repeat it.
even sadder that some consider the end result of such brainwashing to be a 'smart young man.'
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2012, 12:33 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,493,899 times
I find it interesting that people can take such offense to the comments of a child, however the remarks below, by someone who is presumably an adult go unnoticed. But of course, you all are so offended by "racist" remarks - or at least when they are directed at whites.

~ButterBrownBiscuit~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandMike View Post
What his parents meant to say was...If Mitt wins then they need to go find a freeking JOB!
They need the change Obama gave to millions. Welfare, Food Stamps, Disability, Cellphones.....

Stupid People can't even remember or name someone who worked in a crop field!

It should make Americans SICK and TIRED of these FOOLS!

Old 11-05-2012, 12:36 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,532,311 times

I'd be concerned...if I took my voting advice from 9 year olds. Can't say I'd listen to his input on Santa Claus either. At 9, he can be forgiven for being ignorant. Adults know better.

Sounds to me like some racist(s) have lied to this poor kid. Wonder if he voted yet?

Old 11-05-2012, 01:20 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,888,577 times
The cuteness will be gone is just a few short years and he will be in the street shooting any white he comes across..
Great parenting... He has no future...

Old 11-05-2012, 01:21 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,755,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I'd be concerned...if I took my voting advice from 9 year olds. Can't say I'd listen to his input on Santa Claus either. At 9, he can be forgiven for being ignorant. Adults know better.

Sounds to me like some racist(s) have lied to this poor kid. Wonder if he voted yet?
No not yet but he is being educated how to live life and vote. It's called the Liberal roundtable.

Old 11-05-2012, 02:13 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,076,898 times
Sounds like the Liberals are guilty of child abuse for the way they have leveled this poor childs thinking with their sick ideology

The current demotard party is nothing more than a party of racists, mysogynists, drug addicts, wefare recipients and other assorted low self esteem individuals

Never have I had less respect for that group than I have now

Old 11-05-2012, 02:14 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,949,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
Maybe his parents don't feel they ARE spreading "rubbish propaganda", maybe they believe what their son is saying...just because you feel differently doesn't make it wrong...
I'd like to hear you say the same thing if it was a child spouting Republican rhetoric this is sick

Old 11-05-2012, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
I'd like to hear you say the same thing if it was a child spouting Republican rhetoric this is sick
Republicans believe in self sufficiency. Is that a bad thing?

Republicans Believe:

The United States were founded on the fundamental principle that individuals have certain rights and freedoms which cannot be infringed upon and may be restricted only to the degree necessary to preserve the rights of others.

High taxes, runaway government spending, and over-regulation of business and farming punish initiative and stifle economic growth.

The money you earn is yours and that government in a free society has the right to take only as much as is needed to perform those limited functions, which are appropriate to it.

Traditional family and the values it fosters are the foundation of American society and their preservation is essential to our Nation's continued success.

That the free enterprise system is the most effective engine of economic progress.

That with freedom comes responsibility and that individuals must take personal responsibility for their own actions and our criminal justice system must be based on this idea.

The preservation of our rights and freedoms must be entrusted to a strong national defense and of the ability of the United States to negotiate with other nations from a position of strength.

Anything wrong with that?

Last edited by petch751; 11-05-2012 at 02:38 PM..

Old 11-05-2012, 02:31 PM

They also believe

That public servants, particularly those whom we elect to office, must be held accountable to the highest standards of ethical conduct. "If a man cannot be trusted with the government of himself, can he be trusted with the government of others?" [Thomas Jefferson]

Think Benghazi.

Parents have the right to determine the values with which their children will be raised and to have the widest possible choice among public, private and religious schools and that competition will improve public education.

So even if we disagree the left has the right to teach their children hate through fear and hatred. BUT, which mindset is best for the children, for everyone? I'll take a world full of republicans instead of democrats.

Old 11-05-2012, 02:40 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,328,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
smart young man
Are you kidding? Tell me you are kidding.

More like brainwashed and severely ill-informed young man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections