Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2014, 07:18 PM

5,719 posts, read 6,448,812 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Don't forget... the TEA party is dead!

All the progressives who rinse and repeat every talking point the extreme left spits out about how the TEA people are the extremists, and you hope they win all their primaries; be careful what you wish for.

At least conservatives have the balls to try and change the status quo.

You all thought you were voting for change when you elected Obama, and all you got was more of the same, only on steroids. Too bad so few of you are willing to admit you were wrong.
You act like liberals and progressives wanted the Tea Party to be dead. Why would we not want the Republican party at war with itself? It helped us hold on to the Senate 4 years longer than we had any realistic hope of. Is Fox saying liberals want the Tea Party dead? Because that is not the case. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2014, 07:18 PM

1,922 posts, read 1,745,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
I guess not. Victory for the tea party, loss for America...
What makes you say this?

What TEA Party policy is bad for America?

Old 06-10-2014, 07:19 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
It may well be that the old adage of be careful what you wish for is coming to fruition with a vengence in the Republican Party. Brat may or may not be elected to the House, but I couldn't agree more that this TP movement may swamp the old line Republicans. Of course, it will all come down to how many of these TP canidates actually win the November elections before we write the obituary of the far right wing Republican as opposed to ultra right wing Republican.
You don't get it at all. The evil "tea party" is painted evil by your liberal heroes. Not evil at all just folks who are tired of seeing their money stolen. Now I'm not a tea party participant so to say but they are more right on than any liberal as to what this country needs to steer towards. Sure the media and nuts hate the tea party................despise them and hope one will go on a shoothing spree so they can scream............but the tea folks make sense. Something liberals never do.

Old 06-10-2014, 07:21 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Their own?

RINOs have never been our own.
Cantor isn't a RINO, he is a full on slimy right winger and now the slimy car salesman is done for.

Old 06-10-2014, 07:21 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Their own?

RINOs have never been our own.
Yeah...they were. Still are.

Old 06-10-2014, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg_IA View Post
What makes you say this?

What TEA Party policy is bad for America?
Yep..........liberals are just brainwashed..............nothing these tea party folks do is bad for the US. Only good. Yet they are trained like dogs to be against anything they do. Hell my bro in law is a rabid liberal and can't even think straight anymore. It is rather humerus. He won't let my sister make tea anymore. True too.

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Pretty much. But dont worry, Im not singling you out. Its all you liberals and the establishment. You're all everything I said you are.
But you did say that I was scum right?

I just wanna make sure that I'm not misquoting you.

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
LOL! All you guys who think this is some kind of revolution, that this new guy is going to bring in integrity and principles to Congress really need to have your heads pulled out from your backsides. You said the same crap about Rand Paul, and I honestly believed in him too, but he turned out to be yet another establishment stooge with a thirst for war. I remember when Rand said he was against drones, now he has a newfound love for drones when he said that the 5 Taliban should be killed by a drone strike. Wow, talk about a warhawk. His rhetoric is getting heated up as well, I thought he was a peace candidate? If Rand was supposed to embody the highest standard of the tea party faction of the GOP, then it's not Democrats athat are in trouble, it's all YOU who really think they are going to bring anything new to the table. Wake up and smell the coffee, they're taking all of you for a ride.

Nothing pisses me off more than the tea party with their hypocrisy. I hope the Democrat wins in November.

Why yes, desertdetroiter, I believe he did

Yes, some of the Tea Party backed candidates lost their way once in office, but that is precisely why we have to continue holding these people accountable.

Tea Party organizations can't change human nature, but we can change what elected officials get away with.

Old 06-10-2014, 07:23 PM

5,756 posts, read 3,999,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
I'm not a communist either. But, I don't like the fascist turn the GOP is taking. So, until the GOP is cleansed of its racists and extreme wingnuts, I'm not voting for the GOP again
There is nothing fascist with the idea of a smaller less intrusive government,a fair tax system and following the Constitution of the U.S. However The DemocRats are far worse than facsists with their abuse of power to silence bully any opposition to Obama's corrupt agenda.

Old 06-10-2014, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Cantor isn't a RINO, he is a full on slimy right winger and now the slimy car salesman is done for.
Yeah..........get in a slimey next guy to bray about. All you do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections