Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2015, 08:16 PM

62,971 posts, read 29,162,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
It's not over because his big pompous mouth won't let him quit! Here is hoping he will destroy the GOP! You can forget that Hispanic vote because it is on a 24/7 news loop now.
Why should he quit telling the truth? The truth will not destroy the GOP. No surprise that Hispanics reacted the way that they did. It is a culture with a tribal mentality that trumps our immigration laws. Hispanics were never going to vote for a Republican anyway and you know it. Just more idle threats. I will make sure that none of my law abiding friends or relatives stay home in 2016 like they did in the last election if whomever the GOP nominates takes a stance against illegal immigration like Trump did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2015, 08:33 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,877,697 times
Trump only needs to appear on Mob Wifes to complete the nations view of him perfectly and understanding.

Old 07-06-2015, 08:51 PM

35,081 posts, read 31,322,562 times
Trump has a lot of good points, but stated ugly.

Old 07-06-2015, 09:00 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,908,308 times
Trump is a total goof, at best he'll end up a candidate for a cabinet post. He isn't going to be the nominee and if he is, any democrat will beat him.

Old 07-06-2015, 09:03 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,908,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Why should he quit telling the truth? The truth will not destroy the GOP. No surprise that Hispanics reacted the way that they did. It is a culture with a tribal mentality that trumps our immigration laws. Hispanics were never going to vote for a Republican anyway and you know it. Just more idle threats. I will make sure that none of my law abiding friends or relatives stay home in 2016 like they did in the last election if whomever the GOP nominates takes a stance against illegal immigration like Trump did.
My father and I talked about this over dinner the other night, Trump's problem is not saying what is true, the problem is he is saying it. We don't need to talk about it, we all know that there are SOME criminals who are illegal immigrants including rapists, murderers, etc. but we don't need to talk about it.

Old 07-06-2015, 09:05 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,628,150 times
Quote:
Why don't your comments not surprise me? I bet you listen to Rush Limpballs.

Old 07-06-2015, 09:06 PM

1,309 posts, read 1,160,107 times
You see how disturbed, ignorant and insane Teabaggers are when a man having a Charlie sheen-like mental breakdown is their preferred presidential candidate.

Old 07-06-2015, 09:08 PM

1,309 posts, read 1,160,107 times
Quote:
Why are you dissing tribal mentalities when your own tribal mentality insists you should reap the benefits of your ancestors moving to America but others shouldn't because you don't like their skin color?

Old 07-06-2015, 09:16 PM

609 posts, read 506,112 times
The Donald said on CNN he was for Traditional Marriage. He is on his third Marriage.
Newt also said he was for Traditional Marriage, he too was on his third Marriage. Anyone remember Mark Sanford from South Carolina and his Argentinian mistress?
Yeah ... Their electorate consists of ... Evangelicals .... who believe the nonsense that is spewed by these fools on a daily basis.

Old 07-06-2015, 09:21 PM

62,971 posts, read 29,162,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Why don't your comments not surprise me? I bet you listen to Rush Limpballs.
Why does the truth offend you? Um no, I don't listen to Rush. Never have. I form my own opinions based on our laws, research on this topic and of course common sense. Whom do you listen to... La Raza?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections