Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2015, 08:12 AM

4,320 posts, read 5,140,085 times

Advertisements

There's much I like and respect about Joe Biden but he has been a huge supporter of the failed War on Drugs time and time again. He's shown poor judgement on a key issue and it's a deal-breaker for me. Shows that he does not know how to predict the consequences of (his) government actions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2015, 08:21 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,120,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Uncle Joe is a flippin' joke, everyone knows that. The fact that the Dems are even considering him reeks of desperation. What else can they do though? Clinton is done, stick a fork in her. Between the incompetence, corruption, arrogance and deceit, finally getting some news coverage, even few Democrats are standing by her. Bernie? A complete nutcase, pandering to the worse of class envy, promising the scavenger class more trinkets, with no plan to pay for them. Joe at least is good for some laughs.
And how are you different from those people who think Trump is a joke, Jeb is a wimp, Rubio is thirsty, and Raffy is a wacko bird?

Mick

Old 09-07-2015, 04:36 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,834,803 times
Memo to Lyin'Joe: Hang it up already, old man.

Old 09-07-2015, 05:05 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,911,427 times
Just what we need in DC, a drunken old fool who doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut and can't keep his hands off of the ladies. He is a pervert and a clown of the highest order, the only reason he was selected by the communist as a running mate is the fact he had hung around DC for so many years and the corrupt one needed someone with supposed experience on his team. that, and the fact Joe is too ignorant to have been any threat to the destruction obama has done to our country.
Two totally worthless human beings...

Old 09-07-2015, 09:21 PM

32,070 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Just what we need in DC, a drunken old fool who doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut and can't keep his hands off of the ladies.He is a pervert and a clown of the highest order, the only reason he was selected by the communist as a running mate is the fact he had hung around DC for so many years and the corrupt one needed someone with supposed experience on his team. that, and the fact Joe is too ignorant to have been any threat to the destruction obama has done to our country.
Two totally worthless human beings...
He doesn't drink. And I love that he is not rehearsed and speaks off the cuff. Why do you think trump is so popular lol And he is a touchy freely person. I actually know a few....so what. Is it really that big a deal to you. And you have no idea why obama chose him so why pretend you do.

Old 09-11-2015, 11:53 AM

9,891 posts, read 10,826,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Interesting Troll thread. Why title a Biden Haters thread with the title you used. That's pretty low in my opinion, considering Biden has more Morals in one finger than any Hater has in their whole body.

Biden is one the most honest, good, and helpful people I have ever known, and has had more than his share in personal tragedy, and you insinuating that he would use the death of family members to further his career is disgusting and the lowest depths a human being can sink to. You should be ashamed.
If you don't want to endure the agony of watching the whole thing just go to the 5 min mark on the second video...Ad nauseum
Emotional Interview: Biden Talks Grief, Faith & 2016 with Colbert | Fox News Insider

I wont rub it in or say I told you so and I do accept your apology.

Old 09-11-2015, 12:25 PM

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times
well, I wouldn't call him a "savior"

Joe Biden presidential run: Why it’s a bad idea.

But then again, many people are low information voters who have STRONG opinions LOL So who knows?

Old 09-11-2015, 03:55 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,120,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Memo to Lyin'Joe: Hang it up already, old man.
I don't know, Joe is only about 3.5 years older than Mr. Trump. If Mr. Trump wins the general election, he would be Biden's age when he runs for reelection. And Biden is way, way younger than the Republican Demigod Ronald Reagan when he left office.

Mick

Old 09-11-2015, 05:21 PM

1,603 posts, read 1,113,996 times
"When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened.' "

—Joe Biden to Katie Couric on CBS Evening News

(In 1929, the television was still in experimental stages and Herbert Hoover was president.)

Old 09-11-2015, 08:44 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,911,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
If you don't want to endure the agony of watching the whole thing just go to the 5 min mark on the second video...Ad nauseum
Emotional Interview: Biden Talks Grief, Faith & 2016 with Colbert | Fox News Insider

I wont rub it in or say I told you so and I do accept your apology.
So you're saying that, in addition to being a drunk and a pervert, he is a great actor?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections