Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2015, 12:53 PM

9,891 posts, read 10,828,106 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
So you're saying that, in addition to being a drunk and a pervert, he is a great actor?
Well I never said he was a drunk or a pervert... but great actor, Absolutely. I still predict he will get in and he will be the nominee. It really is stunning. Where is this great diverse talent pool the left keeps bragging about?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2015, 03:51 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,912,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
Well I never said he was a drunk or a pervert... but great actor, Absolutely. I still predict he will get in and he will be the nominee. It really is stunning. Where is this great diverse talent pool the left keeps bragging about?
The man is the laughing stock of the world. obama is evil and corrupt, Joe is just a fool. No one could possibly take him seriously.

Old 09-12-2015, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
The man is the laughing stock of the world. obama is evil and corrupt, Joe is just a fool. No one could possibly take him seriously.
I agree with your assessment but I do also believe that he would give the few Men in the democrat party that aren't homosexual, hippie, metro sexual, hipster earth muffin some one they could actually say they support out loud... like the union guys that are fairly normal except for the fact they are locked into the dems because they are union.

Old 09-12-2015, 05:40 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,648,625 times
I was quite surprised that NBC (Nothing But Clintons) failed to say anything about King Hillary's campaign tonight. They talked endlessly about most everyone else.

I suppose they are operating under the rule that if there is nothing good to say, then don't say anything about The King.

Lot's of "not good" for the Democrats.

Old 09-12-2015, 07:52 PM

32,072 posts, read 15,077,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
well, I wouldn't call him a "savior"

Joe Biden presidential run: Why it’s a bad idea.

But then again, many people are low information voters who have STRONG opinions LOL So who knows?
I love how these columnists think they know everything about politics and are in the minds of politicians. lol The reality is that many democrats want Biden to run because they feel he is trustworthy and he has always been an advocate for the middle class. Hillary is just a liar. So, yeah in a way I guess Biden would be a savior.

Old 09-13-2015, 09:58 AM

587 posts, read 379,690 times
It looks like Biden doesn't want to run.

Maybe he is waiting for more poll results to come out or he speaking to donors.

He gets great numbers against republicans but we don't know yet if can win the democratic nomination. Hillary has a lot of campaign money

Old 09-13-2015, 01:45 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,667,797 times
Democrats don't need no savior. We know who we are and we know how to win when it matters.
Republicans need a savior. Someone who will save them from the dictatorial, narcissistic, snake oil salesman called Trump and the bat crap crazy right wing obstructionists who want to bring down the foundation of our nation.

Old 09-13-2015, 02:42 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Democrats don't need no savior. We know who we are and we know how to win when it matters. .....
I suppose losing the House in 2010, losing the Senate in 2014, losing most of the governorships in the USA and losing the state legislatures in most of the states in the USA......... Really doesn't matter them.

Old 09-13-2015, 02:55 PM

30,072 posts, read 18,678,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
First off, my opinion of Biden is he is a first rate ******! When it comes to political stooges he is a front runner.
Having said that... I can see a scenario... despite the fact that he is a 2 time loser big time in Presidential races,
where he could come in and actually be the nominee this go around.
#1, He is the sitting Veep, should give him a leg up on everyone else within his own party.
#2, Extremely weak Competition. Biden has to be looking at the field and thinking he could cake walk to the nomination. The only real competition is Webb, and evidently he is too much of a far right extremist for the party.
#3, His story. The word is his dying Son Beau's last words on his death bed to his Dad was, Run for the Presidency. Unfortunately I can see Biden using this in a shameful campaign strategy to win him over with all the bleeding hearts in the Democrat party.

#4, Obama, Biden can take credit for all the damage...I mean success of the last 8 years and say " But we still have much more work to do"

Draft Biden group ramps up outreach | TheHill

If Biden is the "savior" of the democrat party, it clearly shows how Trump and Carson have skyrocketed in popularity.

The nation is tired of old, corrupt politicians who sell out the middle class, US manufacturing, and indvidiual rights to the highest foreign bidder and special interest groups, while favoring illegals over US citizens.

Biden/Bush/Hillary are more of the same old, corrupt ineffective "leadership" that has abandoned the US middle class.

Old 09-13-2015, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
If Biden is the "savior" of the democrat party, it clearly shows how Trump and Carson have skyrocketed in popularity.

The nation is tired of old, corrupt politicians who sell out the middle class, US manufacturing, and indvidiual rights to the highest foreign bidder and special interest groups, while favoring illegals over US citizens.

Biden/Bush/Hillary are more of the same old, corrupt ineffective "leadership" that has abandoned the US middle class.
Again... we here so much about the republican field, yet look at what the dems have to offer. Some are actually raising algore and john kerrys names as alternatives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections