Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2015, 05:25 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
These facts make this whole Trump phenomenon absolutely delicious. And what's even funnier is that these facts will mean nothing to the true Trump believers!
As I said. If Trump is a Democrat "plant" of the DNC, then they are in desperation mode. I'm sure that is delicious indeed for some, but probably not many Democrats who finally wake up and realize this.

Old 08-06-2015, 05:45 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
As I said. If Trump is a Democrat "plant" of the DNC, then they are in desperation mode. I'm sure that is delicious indeed for some, but probably not many Democrats who finally wake up and realize this.

Once again, the overwhelming "liberal agenda" wins. This time by planting the frontrunner in the GOP nomination process. The helpless Republican machine lays powerless in pieces on the ground, unable to offer even token resistance.

Old 08-06-2015, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Once again, the overwhelming "liberal agenda" wins. This time by planting the frontrunner in the GOP nomination process. The helpless Republican machine lays powerless in pieces on the ground, unable to offer even token resistance.

Yet they wiped, severely, the DNC in the 2014 Senate election. It was a full sweep loss. This despite such things as Harry Rieds Senate Majority PAC dropping $100M in political adverts.

Hardly seems "helpless" to me.

Old 08-06-2015, 06:00 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,227,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
You might agree with him on this or that, but don't you get it? He doesn't even believe what he's saying. He isn't running to win. He doesn't want to win. He's a Democratic/Clinton operative in it to make sure that the Republican party remains a circus so that Clinton can slide on in with no real challenge.

As far as I'm concerned, after learning about this, the entire Trump campaign is nothing but a False Flag.

This is typical conservative paranoia on display.

It's highly doubtful Trump is going to be ordered around by Clinton; and nobody (including Bill Clinton) could have foreseen Trump leading the polls, so it'd be pointless for Clinton to plant this mole in the first place.

What likely happened is that Trump happened to be talking to Clinton about something (donation, business deal, whatever) and Trump asked Clinton for some insight on politics and Bill said, "Hey bro, if you feel strongly about an issue, be a louder voice in your party!" Or some BS like that.

Trump would have run for president regardless. He tried last time too. He's in it for the publicity and for getting his brand name on television.

Old 08-06-2015, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
This is typical conservative paranoia on display.
Hmm. I think you got that liberal/conservative thing mixed up. Well no matter......

Clinton says they never talked about it at all.

Bill Clinton denies encouraging Donald Trump to run against wife Hillary

Old 08-06-2015, 07:04 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,161,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
urban - I'll disagree. I've been a Democrat for the past 40 yrs and I've seen the Democratic party swing so far left during that time and destroy so much of the American values - that they couldn't pay me to vote for a Democrat in this election and I'm not the only one that feels that way.

NY is a democratic state and yet even friends who voted for Hillary for State Senator realize that we were nothing more than a stepping stone in her political career. She did nothing for anyone in NY State except for those downstate - where the money is.

I sit here in awe at those of you that are straight Party line people as the majority of us have views that could place us on either side. I'm against abortion and yet believe it needs to be a choice available for those pregnant due to rape or incest and feel it's a better alternative than that baby being born and then found in a garage can because the mother didn't want it. I'm very much for helping others through gov't programs but not supporting them for the rest of their lives because they're lazy or don't want to help themselves. As we age our experiences almost always give us a different perspective of beliefs we once held when we were younger and less mature.

So Trump at one time supported the Democratic party or was friends with Democrats. Who among us chooses our friends based on political affiliations? If you do - you're ignorant.

Most people are going to choose a candidate not due to party affiliation but due in their beliefs that the person's values they choose most closely resemble their own. They will choose on who they believe will give themselves and their children a better life going forward. People choose a party these days to be able to vote - not because they believe in everything that party stands for.
If you believe that, then you haven't been paying much attention to presidential elections in the past 20 years. The majority of Americans vote for those that have a D or R after their names. That is why both parties have a long list of safe states each election.

Old 08-06-2015, 07:27 PM

2,860 posts, read 3,385,461 times
Quote:
This coming from someone (a party) that puts forth fruitloops like Barrack Obama, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren and Hillary Clinton.

Old 08-06-2015, 08:35 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post
This coming from someone (a party) that puts forth fruitloops like Barrack Obama,
You can refer to him as "Mr President."

Old 08-06-2015, 08:38 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,518,799 times
Is OG LN's alter ego?

When o'baggers talk about republicans and clowns, all one can do is shake their heads in pity and bemusement.

Old 08-06-2015, 08:45 PM

2,860 posts, read 3,385,461 times
Quote:
You can refer to him as "Mr President."

I refer to "him" as affirmative action milker.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections