Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2015, 02:52 AM

2,860 posts, read 3,387,686 times

Advertisements

It's sad so many "conservative" "republicans" think this yahoo is a good candidate.

A MULTI billionaire flip-flopping reality TV star...yep, he's a winner!

I'd say this is the worst presidential circus I've seen yet...it's incredibly disheartening and disgusting to see this country turning into a ****ing joke.

This country is doomed to become a banana republic.

Old 08-06-2015, 02:53 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,898,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Well, I guess it is good that you are finally becoming aware of this....though the better question is, do you realize this when your own party you support does this or do you only notice it when the party you are against does this?
Corruption on either side is a disgrace.

Old 08-06-2015, 03:00 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,898,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post
It's sad so many "conservative" "republicans" think this yahoo is a good candidate.

A MULTI billionaire flip-flopping reality TV star...yep, he's a winner!

I'd say this is the worst presidential circus I've seen yet...it's incredibly disheartening and disgusting to see this country turning into a ****ing joke.

This country is doomed to become a banana republic.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Trump has turned the whole thing in to a reality TV show. I watch Cruz's "machine gun bacon" Grahams "cell phone golf" Paul's woodchipper, and I'm just like?

.............................WTF!?!?!?! These guys want to be seriously considered as the next leader of the Free World?

Meanwhile, the Dems come off as the mature, older siblings just watching the chaos and shaking their head.... and that's what I'm doing to.... smh. It's a shame, at a time when this country needs a strong Republican leadership.

Old 08-06-2015, 03:10 AM

7,975 posts, read 7,353,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Bill Clinton is an f*ing genius.

Yes, he's really good at f*ing, no denying that.

Old 08-06-2015, 03:12 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
Yes, he's really good at f*ing, no denying that.
If you say so, that is not something I am familiar with when it comes to Bill Clinton.

Old 08-06-2015, 03:13 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
I pity the poor fool who is perpetually lost in the false battle of Democrats vs Republicans as if there are any real significant differences.

Trump is beyond the politcal parties, their dogma, and the status quo that people like the Clintons represent. This is why he is popular with the majority of voters. Partisans will be crying on election day.

Old 08-06-2015, 03:26 AM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,979,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Read more: Bill Clinton Called Donald Trump Before Campaign Kickoff | The Daily Caller

It's now obvious, given Trumps previous left leaning record on the issues, his donations to the Clinton Foundation, his cozy relationship with the Clintons themselves in the recent past, the Clinton's reputation for being secretive and sneaky, and now this, that Trump is a Democratic plant working within the Republican party to tear it down from the inside so as to pave the way for Hillary to take the White House with ease. He's a double agent, sent to divide the party and conquer it from within, and my oh my, he has been doing exactly that. Put 2 and 2 together and you get 4, people. It's no longer a conspiracy theory, now its a hard to deny, very plausible, possibility.

Why else would Clinton "encourage Trump to take a more prominent role within the Republican Party"....? Why would Clinton be concerning himself with the Republican party at all considering he's a Dem? One has to wonder if this plan was hatched all the way back to the whole Obama birth certificate fiasco, as a way for Trump to establish some "right-wing cred"

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!! The Clinton's set the trap, and Republicans seem to be falling for it. I'm now convinced that this whole Trump phenomenon is nothing more than a ruse, and Republican voters are drinking the Kool-Aid, and playing right in to the hands of the Clintons, Trump, and their diabolical plan.....
Thing is, it doesn't prove collusion. It could only be Clinton cold calling an NYC peer in the rarified world of the moneyed privileged and encouraging Trump; perhaps in the hopes it would screw up the Republican field, but Trump has his own motives. He's far from the ideal candidate, speaking of Oprah as making a great running mate, but he's long been known as eccentric and independent minded.

The ordinarily confused left really doesn't know what to make of his popularity, doesn't understand the appeal of plain speech. It clucked here, and on establishment leftist media, after he returned insults on McCain that he wouldn't last beyond that and he only gained support.

Meanwhile the news today is that the FBI is carrying out a criminal investigation into Hillary, Sanders is gaining significant ground, and her fear that Biden would enter the race has come to pass. Biden is campaigning with the full backing of the WH.

Last edited by mm4; 08-06-2015 at 03:35 AM..

Old 08-06-2015, 03:33 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,858,215 times
There is no doubt that Thumper is a Dem plant... he's trying to talk the Rs into shutting down the Govt over funding women and families health issues. Yep, that shutdown ploy was sooo successful a few year ago.

Old 08-06-2015, 03:45 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,858,215 times
The best popcorn viewing will be with the kids table "debate".

Old 08-06-2015, 03:46 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
And Republicans are eating Trump up like he is their main man that will help them win the presidential election. But good luck convincing your fellow right wingers who are all in love with Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections