Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2015, 10:21 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,673,660 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
It is sooooo.... tiresome to keep reading this. Of course he could win!

How many thought he would survive the first media attack that has sunk a thousand dime-a-dozen suits before him, sending them crawling away with a whimper and a pathetic apology? Trump just got stronger. And he did that by doing anything but capitulating....or even compromising. Human history is not a continuous looping reply of the same cassette.

The Republican party is finished. Trump had a chance to bring them to his knees, but blinked instead. That will be used against him mercilessly.

Correct. Trump could not stand ...to continue...to Stand alone. He bowed to the devils of the GOP.

He failed to realize....he wasn't Standing alone. Ton's, Droves of us, The Silent Majority...Grassroots massive crowd, were STANDING with Trump. Then, like Adam in the Garden, Trump relented...caved.

And the sad reality is....the very Independent Stand which took him SOARING to the TOP.....he ignorantly forsook.

Now, he's left with the Corrupt 'Party'....which are a group of inept, bogus, self-serving IDIOTS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2015, 10:27 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,606,264 times
Donald Trump will be the next President.

He will select a minority VP.

Old 09-06-2015, 10:51 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,584,853 times
Lightbulb In order for those numbers to have significance...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
This was a Survey USA match-up poll:

SurveyUSA Election Poll #22490

Among registered voters with a +/-3.3% Margin of Error:

Trump 45%, Clinton 40%
Trump 44%, Sanders 40%
Trump 44%, Biden 42%
Trump 44%, Gore 41%

You should note, however, 14% - 16% were undecided in these matchups.
Call the Office of the Constitution.

Demand that the 2016 election be moved up to right now.

Old 09-06-2015, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Call the Office of the Constitution.

Demand that the 2016 election be moved up to right now.

Originally Posted by LauraC
This was a Survey USA match-up poll:

SurveyUSA Election Poll #22490

Among registered voters with a +/-3.3% Margin of Error:

Trump 45%, Clinton 40%
Trump 44%, Sanders 40%
Trump 44%, Biden 42%
Trump 44%, Gore 41%

You should note, however, 14% - 16% were undecided in these matchups.

I just copied and pasted these Trump Poll numbers and saved them in a Draft. Let's SEE how far down they will have fallen in 4 months, after the first of next year?!!

Old 09-06-2015, 11:13 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,706,273 times
The Democrats and the GOP Establishment, have officially crapped their pants....

Old 09-06-2015, 11:41 AM

4,587 posts, read 3,416,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
His best "tool" to use to further expose the sorry state of American politics was to stick to his guns and very publicly refuse to sign the pledge. The Republican party needs Trump 100 times more than Trump needs the Republican party.

Signing that pledge was a mistake he will forever regret. The best possible face that anyone can put on it is that it makes him a phony. Pledging to keep your wagon hitched to a brand that is the Titanic in its last half hour?

Makes zero sense.
It makes sense to me if now he can garner insider info to expose the corrupt inner workings of the GOP. In fact I bet now, thanks the Priebus' visit to Trump tower that Trump has a great blackmail tape in his posession for use when he see fit.

Old 09-06-2015, 12:18 PM

25,996 posts, read 22,187,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Originally Posted by MMM05

How little time has what WAS America .... got left?

I firmly believe Glen Beck is correct....in the next 12 to 18 months, Massive and tragic conditions will occur that will be devastating and horribly destructive that destroys America as we know it.

The majority of the so-called American population is completely Blinded from the Truth of the reality of the fact America's Life support system plug has been disconnected.

Only a fool can't SEE that on the horizon.

You Truly don't have a clue, pal. You represent one of the millions who can't/won't OPEN their Narrow minds...the Blind who won't SEE and realize the Truth as IT Slaps you in the face. TRAGIC!!!

You will SOON be AWAKENED ....when these events unfold.
Well, I guess you and I were talking about a different Glen Beck, I was talking about this one:

6 of the worst predictions. Delivered to you by no less than Glenn Beck

Fox News Anchors Call for Revolution - Glenn Beck War at Fox News

Glenn Beck Has Started Hawking Survivalist 'Food Insurance' Disaster Kits - Business Insider Clever businessman or someone with a direct link to God Almighty?

Only a fool is spoon fed their thoughts from a biased source whose record isn't very good in predicting the future. Maybe it isn't God that he is hearing and just needs a psychological evaluation.

So, back to the election that some think will never take place.

If Trump runs against Hillary, she better wear clean underwear because he'll beat her pants off!

Last edited by AnywhereElse; 09-06-2015 at 01:33 PM..

Old 09-06-2015, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Well, I guess you and I were talking about a different Glen Beck, I was talking about this one:

6 of the worst predictions. Delivered to you by no less than Glenn Beck

Glenn Beck Has Started Hawking Survivalist 'Food Insurance' Disaster Kits - Business Insider Clever businessman or someone with a direct link to God Almighty?

Only a fool is spoon fed their thoughts from a biased source whose record isn't very good in predicting the future. Maybe it isn't God that he is hearing and just needs a psychological evaluation.

So, back to the election that some think will never take place.

If Trump runs against Hillary, she better wear clean underwear because he'll beat her pants off!
Like I said...you don't have a clue. I was only referring to the fact that Beck SEES the darkness of the Time.

Since you are such a Scoffer, I'll simply say, Beck is not my Source....and I've been aware of the situation long before Beck mentioned it.

Old 09-06-2015, 12:59 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,926,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Like I said...you don't have a clue. I was only referring to the fact that Beck SEES the darkness of the Time.

Since you are such a Scoffer, I'll simply say, Beck is not my Source....and I've been aware of the situation long before Beck mentioned it.
Uh; I've been hearing about the world was gonna do this and gonna do that since I was a kid. People were scared over "1984" and, that time came and passed over 30 years back.

Old 09-06-2015, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Uh; I've been hearing about the world was gonna do this and gonna do that since I was a kid. People were scared over "1984" and, that time came and passed over 30 years back.
There was a Generation...or 2, or 3 and 4 or more, who 'heard for hundreds of years...But made jokes and Scoffed. Then, SUDDENLY and without Anymore WARNING, the floods came. And after...only 8 were spared, plus other creatures on board.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections